Can we really do this?

Coffee Shop

It was the middle of the night and Yongguk just lied there next to Himchan, who was fast asleep, staring at the ceiling. He lied there terrified and worried. He heard little Jeonghyun's noises through the baby monitor and he relized, he has no idea how to raise a child and neither does Himchan. How in the heck are they supposed to raise a child that they have no idea how to raise. He then started to panic, his breathing got heavy and it was getting harder to breath, he was hot, and shakey, and he felt like there was an elephant sitting on his chest.

 He sat up very abruptly, causing Himchan to wake up. 

"Is everything okay, Gukkie?"

"What's happening? I can't breath."

"It's a panic attack, I used to have them. It's going to be okay. Just breath."

Yongguk then calmed down and him and Himchan just    sat there for a few minuets until Yongguk decided to talk to Himchan about what he was so worried about. 

"Can we really do this?" Yongguk asked, "I mean really we're both only 26. Neither of us have any parenting experience." 

"Neither did our parents, Guk." Himchan explained. "Our parents were just as new to it as we are and I'd say they did pretty good." 

"Yea they did a good job but we're not them, I have absolutely no idea how to do this. Neither of us have super providing jobs and we both have no idea what the heck were doing. I mean I'm a starting music producer, and your a barista." 

"Guk, were going to be okay." 

"Are you sure?" Guk questioned. 

When Himchan looked at Yongguk sitting next to him he looked at him like a lost kid, he looked so terrified and nervous.

Himchan then gave Yongguk a reassuring smile, a kiss and told him.

"Yes, we really can do this." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I thought that you guys might like it more if I did more often shorter chapters, instead of like once a month really long chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed this little chapter!