Meeting him

Coffee Shop

"Hello my name is Himchan what may I get you today?" Himchan said to a random customer. 

"One carmel cappucino please?" 

"okay have a seat and I will get that for you, but may I have your name please?"

"Youngjae." 

Himchan loved his job he loves coffee and what beeter than to work in a coffee shop. That last order was his last one before he got off. He gave Youngjae the drink grabbed his stuff from the staff room and headed home. The drive from work to his house was about a 5 minute drive and he loved to listen to music on the way home. 

His house wasn't huge but it was the perfect house for him and his dog cocoa. When he got home he took a shower and ordered some take-out. He loved Chinese take-out, He had it at least once a week. He was watching a movie when the door bell rang. He looked at the clock, 11:30 at night who would be at his door this late at night. He opened the door and outside was a tall muscular man in all black holding an umbrella. 

"Hi I'm Bang Yongguk and my car just broke down and I live all the way on the other side of seoul, could you by chance call a mechanic?"

"Ummm... It's really late i doubt they'll come and I don't think a tow truck will come either. Why don't you come inside and I will make you a place to stay for the night."

"Uh, are you sure you don't have to I can just walk home.."

"Yeah, Just stay I don't want someone to get sick because of me."

Himchan made a place on they couch for yongguk and went to sleep.

When himchan woke up he found an empty couch Yongguk's  car gone and and a note

 

Himchan, 

I left early so I wouldn't be a burden. Thank you so much for letting me stay, Here's my number call me when your not busy so I can repay you see you then. 

354-2451-2350

Yongguk

 

Himchan called the number because it was his day off and he had nothing planed.

"Hello?"

"ah, Yes This is Himchan I Let you stay at my place last night."

"Oh, Hey Are you free today?"

"yeah, How bout we meet at Crash coffee shop?"

"sounds good"

"Bye"

"Bye"

So when they meet there the decided to just go see Gaurdians of the galaxy. When the movie was over Himchan went home and They ended up texting for awhile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I am so sorry the ending is so crappy. I hope you'll subscribe and be an awesome unicorn