Chapter 3

BESTFRIEND

Yoona's P.O.V

Today was saturday and I was so happy and excited. My beloved boyfriend asked me out for a date, plus today was my birthday. I woke up early in the morning and took a bath. After I have finished it, I went to my wardrobe and pick up the best dress that I have, and I just bought it yesterday. For my make-up, I just put a little lipstick and the blusher too. I just used the not-to-bright colour because I didn't want to wear the makeup too much because it's not good with me. My mom said, my face was naturally pretty and there's no need to wear any makeup. But I still want to wear it because if not, I'll look pale.

"Im Yoona Fighting!!." I cheered up myself as I finished my makeup. I looked through the mirror and looked at myself for the last time before I left. I took my handbag and went out of my room, as I satisfied on myself. I ran downstairs because I was so excited as we're going to meet.

As I arrived downstairs, my parents called me out.

"Yoona, where are you going? why are you in rushing?." My mom asked.

"Mom, how do I look?." I asked her and spun around in front of them.

"You look pretty...as always. But you don't answer my question yet."

I took a glanced at my wristwatch and found that I still have lots of time. I sat next to my mom, and grabbed her hand.

"Mom, I'm going on a date today. Taec oppa wanted to celebrate my birthday together." I told her and my parents were in surprised.

"Oh really? He really sweet and did care about you. Yoona ya~~ when can we get a grandchild?." My father asked me an unexpected question.

"What?? Dad... I never think about that yet. Maybe 10 years...from now?."

"10 years?? That's too long my daughter. How about 5 years?." Mom suggested at me.

"I'll think about that. Mom and Dad, I have to go now. I don't want to be late." I excused myself and kissed my parents at the cheeks.

"Yoona..." My mom stopped me.

"Yes mom?."

"I want to ask you about something and I want you to be honest with me." She sounded serious. I wondered what was that my mom wanted to talk about.

"Okay...about what?."

"Do you...and Jessica in a fight?." Jessica? Why must my mom brought up her name now? Why now??

"They are in fight? Yoona, how come I don't know about this?." My dad interrupted.

"N-no.....we are good. Why mom?." I lied.

"..but I have been realised that she never come here anymore like before. And you too, you never pay a visit to Jung's house anymore, right? Do you mind to tell me why?."

WOW! my mom was really good for realising that. She's such a superWOMAN.

"m-maybe she's busy nowadays, and me too. I'm too busy."

"But it has been long time Yoona. long time..."

"Mom and Dad, can we talk later about this? I have to go, Taec oppa must be waiting for me." I avoided from my parents, especially mom.

I really felt lazy to talk about her and not in a good mood at all to talk about that. I left the house and went straight to the place where we promised to meet. I had lost contacted with Jessica and I never met her again. The last time we met was when I went to her house for lunch. That's the last time and I would never meet her except if she said sorry to me and..... Taec oppa. She's being too much for accusing my boyfriend like that. She must be jealous because no one wanted to be with her.

----------

I have arrived at the place and there I spotted Ok Taecyeon. "Oppa!!." I called him and walked toward him.

"Oppa...sorry, am I late?."

"No, you're not. You're on time!!." Said him while pulled out the chair for me.

"Really? That's good..." I was about to give him a kiss but he avoided it.

"Yoona,,there are many people here." He reasoned out. But that's weird because before this, he never avoided my kiss even there's many people around us. Well, maybe he has changed? That's good.

"O-okay..oppa." I just smiled, but then...

"Firstly, I want to say sorry. Maybe I have hurted you before and make you cried, and who know what will happen in the future so that's why I'm saying sorry to you."

He's so weird. He wasn't like this, this is not the Ok Taecyeon that I knew.

"Oppa, you never hurt me and you never make me cry. Believe me, nothing bad will happen in the future." I talked to him.

"But it will happen today..."

"What? What do you mean?. Don't make me scared"

"Yoona...I want to be honest with you. I..once again feel sorry to you because I don't love you."

What was that?? It's a joked or the real thing???? It couldn't be like that, I knew oppa love me. I'm sure it's just a joked because today was my birthday and he planned to prank on me.

"I don't love you IM YOONA. I just used you for my lust and to revenge on you." Now, he told me clearly that he didn't loved me. What the hell was that?? He  was just using me? Like seriously???!!!.

"No, you're just lying oppa. I know that.."

"I'm telling the truth and I already have my own girlfriend. We planned on this together with Chansung."

"NOOOOO!!!." I shouted out.

"Shut up please!! By any chance, do you still remember Chansung?."

"Chansung? I don't even care about him."

"Can I remind you about him? Yoona, do you remember the boy who confessed to you at school before?."

As he said that, I tried to remember about it. There were many boys at my school who confessed to me but I rejected them because I was so in love with this namja, Ok Taecyeon.

"Which one? Who's that Chansung?."

"Chansung is the boy who confessed to you on the stage. He let everyone watched and heard to his confession for you but what have you done? You humiliating him by rejected him. All people who witnessed it laughed at him and he was crying and he almost killed himself, you PABO!!!." He hit the table hardly.

Now I remembered who's that Chansung. So he just got revenged on me?? He has a girlfriend already? This bastard....

"But it wasn't my fault when I rejected him. I love you back then and that's why I rejected all boys who confessed at me, it's all because of you. I love you that much oppa...THAT MUCH!!."

"But I DON'T LOVE YOU!!!." He yelled at me. How could he did this to me?.

Because of him......because of him.....because of him......Jessica and I separated apart. We fought because of him and I was too idiot and blind which I couldn't see he's lying toward me.  I was blinded by my stupid love.

I got up from my chair and went to his side. I clenched my fists, struggling to control my anger. But then when I see his smirked, I couldn't control it anymore.

'PANGGGG!!!!' I slapped him!. Yes, I slapped him in front of many people. He looked surprised but I didn't even care.

"That's for lying toward me and....for making my relationship with my bestfriend separated apart, bastard! First of all, thank you very much for giving me chance to love you and be in a relationship with you. Then, accept this!!." I stepped on his feet using my heels and he groaned in pain. He deserved that.

"Huh....take that you bastard!." I said and smirked. He really deserved that from long time ago. I left the place and on my way to meet Jessica. For now, I need to find her and meet her. I wanted to say sorry for my bad attitudes. I have done so many bad things toward her and I just need her to say that she forgive me. I could even kneeled down to her and if she didn't want to forgive me, I'll wait. I'll wait till she forgive me. Jessica was my only bestfriend that I have in this world and I should believed in her before. I felt regret right now because I didn't listen to her. I felt so sad for her because she's been ignored by me and I also called her once. I was so sorry. Sica, I hope that you could forgive me and I hope you still can accept me as you bestfriend. I didn't want to lose her, and I will to find her till I meet her. I didn't care where has she been right now, as long as we met and we can still be friend like before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------