Chapter 8

BESTFRIEND

Attention readers. hmmm... I guess this is the last chapter. This story has coming to an end. I am going to continue my study soon and I don't have much time to focus on this Asianfanfics. Anyway,thanks to all my readers, thanks for upvoting. subscribing and commenting. And I am sorry for the bad grammar. I'm not a good author, so sorry if tis story isn't interesting and importantly,I'm really sorry for the late updates, everytime. So, I hope you like this last chapter and I hope you can accept the ending of this story. Bye everyone~~~ Till we meet again >_< >_< >_< <3 <3 <3 lots of love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa palli!!! I don't want to be late."

"Just give me a few minutes honey."

"No I can't!! That pink monster will kill us if we late."

"Aishh fine!! I'm coming!." Donghae shouted as he walked toward his wife. Jessica saw her husband walked toward her in style. Jessica find her husband is so handsome and she's in awed.

"Let's go!." Donghae said as he fixed his hair and suit for the last time. There's no responds from his wife, he looked up to his wife who's speechless and was wide open because she was very impressed with his appearance. He chuckled.

"YA Jessica Jung Sooyeon!! ARe you okay?. Am I that handsome?."

"w-what?? Are you just asking me something?." She asked teasingly.

Donghae pouted at his wife reaction.

"Oppa don't do that! you're not a kid okay?."

"Why did you stared at me just now? I know I'm a handsome man."

"I know...you are handsome. really handsome but... that's not what important now. Let;s go now, I don't want to be nagged by that pink monster." She smiled.

She then turned back and walked away, left her husband behind.

"Sica honey~~~ We should walk together!." Donghae follwed after his wife and tried to catch up with her.

"Catch me if you can! Bye~~." She stick her tongue out. She ran toward the car.

"Ya!!!." Donghae chased his wife till he caught her.

**

"Yoona, have you finshed? How about our little princess?." Siwon is driving toward home. He's on the phone, talked to his wife.

"Yes we are. Now, we're just waiting for you to pick us up." She replied.

''Okay, I'll be there soon. I won't take a long time."

"Alright. Please be careful oppa while driving." Yoona advised her husband.

"Don't worry about me. See you home! Bye~."

"Bye~."

Both of them hung up. Siwon just came back from a meeting with his friends. They're having a small party to celebrate one of them who's going to be a dad soon.

 

'Beep..beep..'

Yoona heard a horn's sound. She peeked out of the window and saw her husband car.

"Yoorae ah, daddy is here. let's go!." She held her daughter's hand. They walked out of the house and went toward the car.

As Yoona get into the car, Siwon asked her question "Am I late?."

"You're on time!." Yoona said and give her husband thumbs up.

"That's cool!." He smiled and then started to drive away to the destination.

"So oppa, how about Sungmin oppa? How does he felt?."

"Sungmin?? Of course he likes it to death. Who won't be happy to have a child soon?." Said him as he thought of his friend, Sungmin.

Yoona smiled. She felt happy for Sungmin and his wife. They're going to have a baby son and from what Yoona had heard, it's twins. TWINS. every parents will happy if they were going to have a pair of twins.

"Yoongie~."

Her husband called her. "Yes?."

siwon was hesitated at first but he braved himself to ask "Uhmmm... I want a pair of twins after this!."

"WHAT?! OPPA!!!." She hits his arms. "What is that means?." Siwon rubbed his arms as he felt pain.

"Not now okay??."  "Then when?." Yoona thought first before said "One year from now..."

"WHAT? That's too long~~~." Siwon whined. Yoona giggled at her husband's reaction.

 

**

Tiffany and her husband are so happy when they sees many guests came for their child's birthday party.

"This is great hubby. This is so great." Tiffany stated.

"Yes it is! It's really great and I think....there will be another great things will come up." Said him while hugged his wife's waist.

Tiffany looked at her husband and smiled as she get what her husband said.

"I hope everything will be alright."

"Yes, they deserve the second chance."

"They really deserve it!!."

Both of them were thinking of the same things, the same two person, and the same great moments that they hope will happen tonight.

Their thought was interrupted when

"Mom, Dad!!." They both looked down, just to find a little boy who's now smiling at them.

"Yes baby Nick?." They both asked.

"I saw Yoorae with her parents. Mom, Dad can I play with her?." He asked cutely, while giving his eyes smile.

"Of course you can baby! Where are they? Mom want to meet them." Tiffany said as she ruffled his son's hair.

"Come with me!!." He pulled both of his parents along with him to meet Yoorae and her parents.

 

"Yoorae ah!!!."

Both Siwon and Yoona surprised at the mentioned of their daughter's name. Then, they saw a kid who's running toward them with his parents followed behind him.

"Nick-ie~~~." Yoorae smiled upon seeing that kid named Nick.

Yoona and Siwon also smiled as they saw the parents.

"Yoona ah,, Siwon oppa, thanks for coming." Tiffany said as she hugged Yoona.

"That's nothing." Yoona replied.

Siwon looked around and find out there were many guests already. "Guys, are we late? Has the party started yet?."

"Yes I guess? We didn't sing a happy birthday song yet and we didn't eat the cake yet." Tiffany answered.

"Mommy~~~ can I play with Nick-ie for a while?." Yoorae asked her mom.

Yoona kneeled down at the same level with her daughter.

"Yes sweetie but plese be careful okay?." Yoona reminds her daughter.

"Thanks mommy!!." She peck on her cheeks. Then, Yoorae and Nick left to play together.

"Guys, let's get in!." Tiffany's husband invited them.

"okay..but Khun Oppa. Are we the last one?."

"Hmmm...are you? Well, I'm not sure. I guess there's another couple who didn't arrive yet. Why?." Said him

"Really? ohh..." Said her and she sound a bit disappointed.

"Why? Are you expecting someone to come?."

Tiffany asked as she could tell what Yoona really wants.

Yoona surprised at her friend's question. It look like she could read her mind.

"w-what? No.. I didn't." Denied her.

"Then let's get in." Tiffany said. "Okay." Yoona nodded. All of them walked into the place where's another guests be.

**

"Oppa how do I look?." Jessica asked her bestfriend before get off from the car.

"You look pretty honey. Let's get in now, I guess we're the last one." Donghae replied as he aleady unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Aishhh..FINE!!."

She snorted out before went out of the car.

"Let's go now!." Both of them walked hand in hand toward where the party held.

"Wow...Oppa I guess you were right. There're many guests already."

"I have told you!." Donghae said.

"Hmmm..yeah. Let just go in and meet Tiffany with her husband and their little boy." He added.

"Oppa! When will I get my little boy and little girl?." Jessica asked a question and it surprised Donghae.

"Ya!! Why are you asking such that question?."

"Hmm...I want to have a child Oppa. No, children.:"

She answered. She looked sad.

"We will Sica. Just be patient, okay??. He said as he patted her back.

"Sica! Hae Oppa!."

Both of Jessica and Donghae turned their face toward the person who's calling their names.

 

While Tiffany, her husband, Yoona and Siwon were talking together, Tiffany spotted two person walked into their place. As she their faces, she smiled. A sincere smiled. She felt happy to see them.

"Excuse me, I guess they are here. I'll go to them." Tiffany left the three of them and walked the two person.

"Sica! Hae Oppa!." She approached them.

"Eo? Tiffany ah.."

"Ya!! Why are you late?."

Tiffany playfully hit Jessica's hand.

"Ouch!! Ya I'm sorry~~~."

"Ya I forgive you~~~."

Jessica pouted, Tiffany pouted. Donghae chuckled as he looked at both of them.

"Guys, let's finish it here. I'm hungry now and I want to eat the cake." Donghae interrupted.

"WHAT?!."

Jessica and Tiffany asked in unison.

"What?."

Donghae asked them back.

"Oppa how could you ask for the cake?? Aishh, it's your fault then. If only both of you came early, you can already eat the cake."

"hehehe.." He grinned.

"Hmm..let's get inside. The party is about to start."

"Okay boss!!."

Tiffany led them toward the others. 'Well, it's a SHOWTIME!!!.' Thought her as she smiled creepily.

 

"Everyone, look who's here~~." Tiffany said as they met her husband and Yoona and Siwon.

"Eo, Sica. Donghae." Tiffany's husband greeted them.

Then...

"Sica...?."

Jessica gasped. she know that voice. she know who's the voice owned. she braved herself and met the person's eyes.

"Y-Yoona..?." She surprised. Yoona surprised. Donghae and Siwon were also surprised. While Tiffany and her husband were happy to see both of them like this

"What a-are you doing here??."

"Sica.. I.." Yoon can't finish her words.

Jessica was about to cry but she held back her tears.

"Tiffany, where's the toilet?."

"Toilet? At the back.."

"Thanks." Jessica said quickly. She then left to the toilet in rushed.

Yoona saw Jessica left to the toilet. She decided to follow after her and she want to solve everything with her.

'This is the right time Yoona.' She thought in her mind.

"Excuse me." She excused herself and walked away. Everyone could guess that she's going after Jessica.

 

"Why is she here? How come?? No this is not true. I don't want to meet her. I don't want!!." Jessica can't controlled herself. She let anger controlled her.

"Why Sica? But I want to meet you."

Jessica was surprised by that voice. She looked into the mirror and she saw Yoona's there. Then she turned back to face her.

"Why? You're asking me why even you'd already know the reason?."

She shed tears as soon as she catch a glimpse of Yoona.

"I know but.... I feel very sorry for what I have done to you. Sica, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, please..." She's begging and it touched Jessica.

"Sica..." She shed tears. A real tears. Jessica sees a sincerety in her eyes.

"I don't know Yoona.."

She stopped... "..you're hurting me. You're betraying me. I don't know should I forgive you or not.."

"I know I was totally wronged. But... I can't live happily if you didn't forgive me. I need that to live. I feel... really.... guilty toward you..." She sobs between her words.

"Yoona you bet---.." She was stopped as she surprised by Yoona sudden's action. "What are you doing?."

"I'm kneeling down...so that I can say sorry toward you perfectly." Answered her.

"Yoona please stand up!!." She raised he voice.

"No untill you forgive me...."

Jessica felt sorry toward Yoona. She really looked sincere. But... Jessica can't forgive her easily just like that after what have she done toward her.

Yoona kept shut. She looked down at the floor. She waited for Jessica to say 'I forgive you, Yoona.' She waited for that even it take 100 days or years.

Jessica can't stand to see Yoona being like this. It hurts her.

"Yoona...... I forgive you."

As Yoona heard those words mentioned by Jessica, she raised her head up and met Jessica eyes.

Jessica looked down to Yoona who's in tears. Their eyes met.

"You...what?."

"I accept your apology. Now, please stand up. I don't want to see you kneeling downlike this." JEssica ordered her.

Yoona stood up and faced Jessica. "Thanks~~." She smiled and then she pulled Jessica into her embrace. She hugged her tightly.

"Thank you very much. Thank you very much Jessica Jung!!!." She's in tears of joy. She's so happy that Jessica accepted her apology.

"It's okay.." She wanted to replied her hug but she stopped herself. She just patted behind her.

Without them knowing, Tiffany is watching them from a far. She's crying as she sees those girls. She's happy to see them back together.

She wiped away her tears and walked toward them. She wanted to call them to the party because it's about to start, well actually it should already be started.

"Jessica, Yoona!."

Tiffany called them out. Yoona released Jessica from her embrace and now they both faced Tiffany.

"Tiffany?."

"I'm happy for you guys.." Said her and smiled.

"Thanks Stephanie Hwang~~." Yoona smiled and Jessica smiled too, without her knowing.

"So, let's go guys to the party. Sica, your husband is really hungry. Better we go now."

Jessica chuckled upon hearing what Tiffany said. "Let's go guys."

Tiffany walked first, and left them behind.

"Jessica Jung, I am really happy. Thank you Sica. I'm so thankful!!." Yoona confessed out.

"You're welcome...but Yoona.... I can't promise you if..we can be as closed as before."

Yoona just smiled "It's okay Jessica, I understand you. What important are you already forgive me."

"Okay...thanks for understanding me."

"Guys let's go!!!." Tiffany interrupted them.

"Okay!!." They said in unison and walked after Tiffany.

 

"You know what happened to Ok Taecyeon?."

"What?."

"Hmm...after we broke up, soon after that his ex-girlfriend left him. They broke up too."

"Really? Why?!."

"His ex-girlfriend has another boyfriend. She never liked him, she just want his money. Ok Taecyeon, he really mad at that time."

"Serves him right!!."

"Right?."

"Right. haha.."

They both talked and laughed on their way to the party.

It's maybe not the same laughed that they used to have before. They maybe not talked as much as they talk before. But they're still friends. They're still good. Jessica tried to be more comfortable around Yoona day by day. She didn't want to just comfortable around her just like that as she scared something will happen to them again. While Yoona tried to get Jessica's trust back day by day. Just like Jessica, she does it slowly. As long as they could be together, that's enough for them especially Yoona.

 

 

"Jessica I miss you.."

"Yoona I love you.."

 

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------