Chapter 5

BESTFRIEND

Four years later...

Jessica's P.O.V

It has been four years since I left Korea and my family. I did some business here and at the same time I tried to avoid from meeting her. Firstly, it hurts me so much to leave my family and my country but I have to. I wanted to move on after what had happened toward me and her. Nothing has changed as our friendship were just same as four years ago. I did changed my phone number because of her. And now, it's time for me to go back to Korea and met everyone there.

"Yeobo ya~ are you ready? Let's go now!."

"Yes oppa, let's go now but give me a second~."

"Don't be late or I'll leave you."

"Yes Lee Donghae ssi, don't worry." I replied to him.

Well.. I am married now and it has been one year. I got married in States and the reason why I didn't married in Korea because I want to hide this from her. It just me, myself, my husband, my family and my husband family. We dated for two years and decided to get married after that. He's so good and nice. I love him so much and he's such a caring and responsible husband. He also has a good looks and you'll fall for him when you look at him for the first sight. My husband used to have many fangirls, including me and I'm the lucky one out of his fangirls. How lucky I am!.

"Jessica Jung, what are you doing there? Let's go now, I don't want to miss our flight!." My husband shouted at me. He didn't really like it when I ignored him and afterward he started to shout at me and yelled at me. Well, he just worried of me so that's why he being like that.

"Okay Oppa, I'm coming~." I replied at him. I pick up my things and before I left the room, I looked around it. I'm going to miss everything here and all the memories that we have here.

I approached him and he already at the door, waited for me. "Oppa, I'm finished. Let's go now.." I grabbed onto his hand. "Ya, what took you so long? We might miss our flight." He grumbled. Aww...he's so cute. "I'm sorry, I just look around the room. I'm going to miss it." Said me. "oh please...I'm sure once you get into the plane, you'll forget everything here because you're so excited to get back to Korea." He said toward me. "I will not oppa..Do you want to bet with me?." I asked him while smirked. "I don't want to that because it's way too childish. We should just go now, kajja!!." He refused to bet with me. Aishh this oppa, he's the one who's childish not me. We walked out from the apartment together and took a taxi to the airport. Actually, my husband was right because I want to get back to Korea soon and already forgot of the apartment and this place. But he was wronged in one thing, it was once I got into the taxi not the flight.

While in the taxi..

"Sica, are you okay with this?." Donghae oppa held my hand and asked me question. I looked at him and smiled. He's such a perfect match for me because he really did know that I'm not that okay for now. "I'm okay for going back there but there's something that I'm not okay with." I told him honestly. "Well could it be because of Yoona?." Yes! He guessed it right. "Yes oppa, it's her." My husband did really know about my condition with Yoona. I told him the whole story of me and Yoona. Aside from that, I also told him all of my secrets that I have because I know, oppa would take care of my secrets very well and yes, he managed to take care of my secrets well. "Sica, from what your sister said.. I think that she's being sincere. She really want to meet you and say sorry to you. You should give her chance.." Donghae oppa told me. He's right when he said Yoona is sincere but it's me who's not sincere. I'm not ready yet to face her, meet her, and forgive her. It's hurt and the pain, I still felt it. "You should give her and you, yourself chances. You should Sica and if you scared, I'll accompany you and will be by your side." He tried to persuade me. His hand still held my hand tightly and locked his eyes into my eyes. "J-just give me time to think about that oppa." I looked away through the car window. Honestly, I wanted to meet her too, to hug her, to forgive her but I just can't. The pains in my heart stopped me and against me from doing that. Yoona ya~ I miss you.

End Of P.O.V

 

Yoona's P.O.V

Huh! It was so tired as I just got back from work. My family has a company and the president is my father while the vice president, it's me. My father believed in me so that's why he gave me this position and he also said that when he die, he'll give me this company and I'll be the president. I am thankful for that but I don't want my father to die. I know that people will not live long and every of people will die but I don't want it to be this time. I'm not ready yet to live alone without my parents by myself.

"Mommy...mommy.." A little girl in a white dress ran towards me while calling me mommy. I kneeled down so that I could be the same height level as her. "My pretty sunshine, how was your day today? Does your daddy take care of you?." I caressed her hair and her cheeks. "I'm good mommy. Daddy took me to playground. Daddy eat with me....restaurant." Said her, even she can't said properly yet. "Daddy eat with you at a restaurant? What do you guys eat?." I asked as I feel interested. "I don't re...remember.." She said while holding her tummy. She's so funny and how can she forgot about what she just ate? I just laughed at her. "Where's your daddy? Yoo Rae ah.." I looked around to find my husband but I didn't see him. "Mommy~~ I want sleep, sleep now." Yoorae, my daughter started to whine. She'll do that everytime when she felt sleepy. "Okay, let's go to sleep now. I will just looking for your dad later.." I carried her upstairs to her room. She's such a sweet daughter to me and my husband. We were so thankful that Yoorae were here in this world together with us. She helped to bright our lives when we felt sorrowed.

Choi Yoo Rae. She's my one and only daughter in this world, and she's two years old. She has that look which is just like me but she behave like her daddy. Well, I married to a businessman and his name is Choi Siwon. Well I don't love him before we married because this is just an arranged marriage that our parents set for us. After the incident which I was dumped by Ok Taecyeon, I never believed in love and just decided to keep single till my last breathed. I also never stopped looking for my bestfriend even she has changed her phone number, according to her sister. I miss Jessica so much till death. But then, when my parents told me about him and we also had a family meeting so we met face to face, he looked nice. He's also looked gentleman and caring toward me. I decided to give him chance to know me and I also give me, myself chance to know him and love him. After we got married, I started to like him and love him but what surprised me when he said he love me from the first time he saw me and that's when we're at high school. He told me that he was my ex-senior and I didn't noticed him back then, even a bit. I felt sorry for him and it's because of Ok Taecyeon. I like and love him like crazy but he dumped me, ugh I really hate him, till present!.

"Honey! Is she sleeping yet?." My husband voice snapped me out. "Oppa? yes..she's sleeping now." I replied. He hugged me from behind and kissed me on the forehead. Aren't he sweet and romantic? Right... "Our parents will be here soon, for the dinner. Let's get ready." He told me. Yes, I actually have forgot about that. Lucky he's here to remind me. "Oh oppa,, I actually forget about that. Thanks for reminding me about the dinner but can you give me thirty-minutes? I want to take a nap because I'm tired right now? I just got back..." As a good wife, I asked for his permission first. "okay, thirty-minutes only." "Thank you!!!." I hugged him and gave him pecked on the cheeks. We're both then went to our room. He's preparing himself for the dinner while me, I took a nap for thirty-minutes before our parents arrived and before the dinner started.

End Of P.O.V

 

It's dinner time and the family of Choi and Im were together for their meals. They're more talking about family stuff and business stuff too.

"So, do you guys have any plan for out next family holiday vacation?." Mr. Choi asked while drinking his juice.

"Well, we don't have any plans dad. We'll just follow you guys.." Siwon answered.

"..I think it should be you guys who plan on this. For the past two years, it's us who decided where should we go to and the next year, it's Choi's family so why not this year you guys choose it for us?." Mrs. Im, Yoona's mother suggested. "That sounds great mom. Okay! We will choose where should we go." Said Yoona brightly. "Okay if you said so." Mr. Im, Yoona's father continued. They were too busy eating and chatting till didn't realised that a little girl was standing there watching over them. They were all stopped when the little girl spoke up..

"Mommy.. I want eat." while hugging her teddy bear. As Yoona listened to her daughter voice, she turn aside. "Yoorae ah.. you're awake?." Yoona carried her daughter and sat her on Yoona's lap.

"Aigoo..my pretty grandchild. Come here to me.." Mrs. Im open her arms to get Yoorae but got rejected. Yoorae looked away and hugged her mommy tightly. "Hahahaha..." Everyone laughed at Yoorae's action. "Aishh this kid, she always stick with her parents." Mrs. Im playfully hit her grandchild's legs. "Yoorae ah~ you make halmeoni mad. You should persuade her.." This time, Mrs. Choi spoke up. Still, Yoorae just ignored her. It made her dissapointed a bit but she didn't care too much because Yoorae just a kid, she understood that. "Mommy~~~ I want eat.." She whined. "Okay honey, wait for mommy.. I'll take your plate." Yoona got up and went to kitchen. She put her daughter on her chair while she took her daughter plate.

When Mrs. Im saw Yoona left to the kitchen, she started to speak about something. "Jagiya, have you heard from Mr. Jung?." "Heard what?." Her husband asked. "His wife told me that.. Jessica is coming back here." She lowered her voice so that Yoona can heard to her. "Really? She's coming back here?." Mrs. Im nodded to her husband. Mr. Im thought for awhile. This is an opportunity for Yoona and Jessica to reconcile. "Does Yoona know about this?."  She shook her head. "Should we tell her?." "I don't think so. She said that Jessica is not ready yet to face Yoona.." Mrs. Im refused. She really understood what Jessica felt and she also respected Jessica's decision.

"sorry mom and dad because I'm interrupting but..are you talking about Jessica Jung, Yoona's friend?." Siwon asked wanted to know.

"Yes she is." Mr. and Mrs. Im answered. "How does you know?."

"Well, she told me about her and what is happening between them." He recalled back what Yoona told her before.

"Yoorae ah, sorry I'm late." As Yoona appeared, everyone focused back on their dinner. They acted like nothing happened. Yoona got her daughter plate and put the food there. Afterward, she continued her dinner and the whole family were also continued on talking about the family vacation and some business stuff.

 

 

After being on an airplane for hours, they finally arrived at the international airport in Korea. Jessica and Donghae pushed their trolley which is full with luggage together. They looked to their left and then right and then around them, and they found no one there to pick up them.

"Oppa, I thought someone will be here to pick us up?." Jessica started to question her husband.

"I thought so. Wait, I'll call mom." He took out his phone and dialled his mom's phone number. There's beep beep sound on the line and he wait until his mom answered him.

"Donghae ya~ have you arrived?." Mrs. Lee sounded happy because her son called her.

"I'm here mom at the airport. Mom, I thought you said someone will pick us up but I found nobody is here."

"Oh son, I am sorry. The driver can't pick you guys because he's with me right now. I'm really sorry because I forgot to tell you." She felt sorry for her son and her daughter in law.

"It's okay mom, we'll just ride on a taxi."

"Okay, be careful." She reminded her son.

"Mom, I'll hang up okay?."

"Okay...Annyeong~."

"Annyeong~ See you at home." Donghae said and then he hung up.

Jesica waited for her husband till he finished talked on the phone. "So?." "So...we are going to ride on a taxi. Is it okay?." "Well, as long as we reach home!." She smiled. Her husband hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.

Afterward, they're waiting for the taxi to get back home while chatting. "Oppa! you know what? You were right." She said. "about what?." "Well, I'm not thinking about States anymore. As I got into the taxi and left the house, this country and our families suddenly popped out of my mind." She replied. Donghae just laughed to his wife. "See? I was really right. If only we make the bet, I'll ask you to treat me and you would really do that because I won it!." He suddenly talked about the bet again. "but you're the one who said it's childish, right? Aigoo this oppa..." She smirked at him. "Ya! don't smirked at me, I hate it." He reasoned out. But Jessica just ignored him because she wanted to husband. Donghae can't do anything to stop his wife and he just gave up. They're really so sweet and loveable. They're always there for each other and always supported each other. They lived married life with love and in a state of happiness. They face all odds, even joys and sorrows, They promised each other that they will stick together and there is nothing that can stop them from being together except death.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------