Chapter 4

BESTFRIEND

Yoona was rushing toward Jessica's house. Along the way toward Jessica's house, she kept thinking about her and crying non-stop. She wanted to meet her, to say sorry toward her, she also wanted to hug her and did everything with her bestfriend like before. She suddeny started to miss everything that they did in the past as bestfriend. She only needed 30 minutes to arrive at Jessica's house. She stepped out of the car and went straight to the main door of Jessica's house and rang the bell.

"Jessica..Sica ya~ it's me Yoona. Are you there? Open this door please... I need to talk to you." She called her bestfriend but htere's no responded from Jessica. She called her for many times even Jessica didn't give Yoona any responded. She could wait for hours or days or weeks or months even years, as long as Jessica could forgive her.

But then an old lady spotted Yoona and called her out.

"Hello young lady..."She approached Yoona and smiled.

"Oh...ahjumma, hello..." Yoona greeted her and bowed. She smiled to that old lady.

"What are you doing here? Are you looking for Jung's family?." She asked Yoona and Yoona replied with a nodded.

"uhmm..they are not here. Mrs. Jung told me that they are leaving to the airport, to send their daughter away." Yoona was surprised as the old lady said 'send their daughte away.' Who could it be? Krystal or.....Jessica?. Yoona thought.

"Ahjumma, you know right that they have two daughters?." The old lady nodded.

"Who's the one they send away?." She asked. She hoped that the old lady will said Krystal instead Jessica.

"If I'm not mistaken, hmmm...it's Jessica." She answered to Yoona. Yoona felt like someone stabbed her at the back. No, it wasn't Jessica who Mr. and Mrs. Jung sent away. It couldn't be Jessica. How can I meet and said sorry to her if she's the one who her parents sent away? Thought her.

"What's wrong young lady?." The old lady held Yoona's hand when she realised that Yoona's reaction changed as she looked worried.

"Nothing ahjumma... by the way, thanks ahjumma for telling me about that. I'm leaving." She bowed and left. She chased after Jessica to the airport. Yoona couldn't let Jessica went away till she didn't said her apologized to Jessica yet. On the way to the airport, Yoona tried to call Jessica so many timesbut Jessica didn't answered her.

"Come one babe. pick up your phone!." She mumbled. But it was just a failure. "I have to be there as soon as possible, I can't miss her." She said to herself.

Jessica is her one and only bestfriend that she have and she feel regretted for hurting Jessica. Yoona realised that she was too stupid to defend Ok Taecyeon, her ex-boyfriend and went against Jessica Jung, her bestfriend.

"You're so idiot Im Yoona!! That jerk and bastard has totally washed your healthy and clever brain!!." She commented herself for being idiot. She snorted out while thinking of him. She felt like want to punch him on his face, insistently. "I hate you idiot!! Don't you ever dare to appear in front of me. If I see you, you'll be dead meat!!." She said toward Ok Taecyeon harshly. She just hoped that Sica is still there and not leave anymore.

..

Yoona has finally arived at the airport. She ran all the wayto get inside to find Jessica. She called out Jessica's name on her way to the departure section. Yoona could guess that Jessica must be there for her flight. Yoona realised that she's been watched by people there as shekept running but she didn't even care about that. What she care for right now is Jessica.

As she arrived at the departure section, she couldn't find her bestfriend. All she found and sees were all strangers. She kept looking around her while calling Jessica name and crying. "Sica, where are you? I want to meet you..."

She was about to give up looking for Jessica because she thought that maybe Jessica has left. But then she saw someone familiar with another two people next to that someone. Yoona ran toward them and then stood in  front of them.

"Yoona?."

"Mrs. Jung..." She bowed and smiled. Then she did the same toward Mr. Jung and Krystal, Jessica's sister.

"Eonie, what are you doing here?." Krystal asked her while crossing her hands.

"Jessica, is she here? She's not leaving yet, right?." At mentioned of Jessica's name, Krystal reaction suddenly changed.

"Why you bother about Jessica eonie? Why so suddenly?." Krystal asked coldly and that make Yoona gulped down her saliva. Krystal was really angry of what have Yoona did to Jessica, her sister.

"Krystal ah, don't said like that. It's not good." Mrs. Jung reprimand her daughter.

"I am so sorry for what have I done, Krystal but I really need to meet Jessica. Where is she?." Yoona held both of Krystal's hands. She's desperated looking for Jessca. "She's not here. She has left already!!!." Krystal pulled her hand away from Yoona roughly and went away.

Yoona became paralyzed because of Krystal's words and action. 'Jessica has left? It can't be! She can't leave till she forgive me, no! no!." She thought.

"I am sorry Yoona but Krystal was right. Jessica has already left." Mrs. Jung said, she shed tears. She patted Yoona's shoulders before left Mr. Jung didn't have anything to say. He then came after his wife and left Yoona alone. While Yoona, she still can't believed that Jessica has left. The tears kept flowing down through her cheek. She felt really guilty toward Jessica.

'Sica, I am sorry. I am so sorry..please come back. I wanna hug you and I wanna be together with you as your bestfriend. Please forgive me, I'm promise Sica. I will aslways be nice toward you after this. Just come back and I really want you to forgive me even it's hard for you. Sica, you are my only and one bestfriend that I have and I love you. I was so stupid to not believe in you. You can beat me babe, you can hit me. Just do what you want as long as you want to forgive me. Jessica Jung, I miss you.'

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------