Chapter 7

BESTFRIEND

Yoona's P.O.V

It's lunch time but I just skipped my meal. I have lots of work to do and I have to finish it with time given. I'm the vice president of my father's company, aside that I also worked as a fashion designer. I have to design dress for my client and she needed it as soon as possible. She need to wear it for her upcoming annual dinner and an award ceremony. I'm quiet famous among celebrities and well-known people in Seoul..or should I said Korea?. Yeah..Korea.

'tuk..tuk..'

I heard a knocked at the door and told that person to get into my office.

''Come in!."

"Mrs. Yoona..." A young lady greeted me and bowed to me.

"Yes Miss Son?."

"This is the report of the sales for the last month that you asked me to bring to you." She handed me a file, poitely. She's really a nice girl and a hardworking girl. She helped me a lot when I really need someone to help me.

"Thank you Son Naeun ssi." I smiled while looked over at the file.

"Uhm.. Mrs. Yoona, it's lunch time now. I think you should stop doing your job for now." She told me. She must be worried of me.

"It's okay, you can have your own lunch. I still need to do my work so that I can finish it as soon as possible." I refused to eat lunch.

"Really? Then..do you want me to buy you lunch?." She offered. I was thinking for a while wether I should accepted it or not.

"So....?." She waited for my answered.

"Okay then!. I'll pay back later." I agreed.

"You don't have to pay me back. I'll just treat you."

"Are you sure? If like that, thank you very much Naeun ssi."

"You're welcome Mrs. Yoona." She bowed then left to have a lunch and to buy me lunch.

Son Naeun never dissapointed me, even once. She's doing well in her job. She never let me lose my smile everyday and she always support me and stay by my side. I did told her about Jessica and my situation, and she did understand how I felt. I am so lucky to have her worked here with me and so lucky to have her as a friend aside as a worker.

 

"Mrs. Yoona,," I heard someone called my name. I looked up while rubbed my eyes. As my vision became clear, I looked at the person and it's Naeun.

"Naeun ah~." I smiled. "I am sorry because I just went into your office without your permission." She bowed.

"No it's okay. So, what's up?." I asked.

"Here! Your lunch, I hope you like it. I don't know actually what kind of food that you like." She handed me a plastic bag contained a polystrene.

"Thanks Naeun ah. I don't mind actually, as long as it tastes good."

"You're welcome. Mrs. Yoona, are you okay? You looked tired. I suggest why not you stop doing your job now and take a rest." She said. She must be concerned about me.

"How do you know I'm tired?." I raised my eyebrow. "Well it's kinda obvious. I know you wanted to sleep just now but I ruined it the moment I stepped into your office. Sorry.." She said. She felt sorry because she thought it's her fault I didn't get to sleep.

"No! You don't have to say sorry. You did nothing."

"hmm..okay. uhh.. Mrs. Yoona, do you need anything else?." She asked.

"No thanks. You may leave now."

"Okay if like that, excuse me." She bowed politely beofre left me behind. She's really a good girl. I like her. I like to be friend with her. I stopped doing my job and just focus on my lunch. Thanks to Naeun, I didn't miss my lunch today.

"It smells delicious~." Thought me.

 

My work had almost finished but now it's time for me to go back home. I packed all my things and cleared my table before left. I don't like it if my table or should I say my office look messy. It will make me stress and tired. I will never let any dusts, even one be in my office, my room and especially my house. If that things happen, it'll just make Im Yoona's mood turned bad. DUST! Please watch out or you'll in Im Yoona's hand.

 

I had finally arrived home after I have finished my work at my office. I kinda felt tired, as I got into the house I laid on the couch. I sighed. The things that I really want to do right now is just sleeping. I need to rest. I need to sleep. There will be another work at the office that I need to be done by tomorrow. I just shut my eyes but someone interrupted me.

"Mommy~~~." It's none other than my daughter.

"My sweetheart~~." I opened my eyes and saw her running toward me. I opened my arms and she jumped into my embrace.

"You looked happy sweetheart. How was your day?." I asked as I kept kissing her on the cheek.

"I'm happy!!. I played with my friends~." She said cheerfully.

''Really? Then I'm happy if you're happy." I said as I her hair. Soon after, that my husband approached us.

"How was your day?." He kissed me gently on the forehead.

"Good but I kinda tired." I answered but he just smiled.

"You're tired? Daddy take mommy to your room. Mommy need to rest." My daughter said and it surprised both of me and my husband. She concerned about me.

"Should I go and rest?." I asked and she nodded cutely. I chuckled at her cuteness.

'Thanks for concerning toward me sweetheart." I hugged her. I kissed her eyes, her lips, her cheeks, her nose, her ears and all part of her body. She laughed as it's tickling. I stopped from kissing her too long. I stood up while carried her to our bedroom. My husband followed behind me.

For tonight, I didn't take my dinner. After I got back from work, I took a bathe and went straightly to bed. I don't know why but it's really tiring today. I just closed my eyes and breathed in before went to a deep sleep.

 

I heard my phone is ringing. I opened my eyes and found that it's already morning. I tried to look for my phone. Someone called me in the morning and I didn't even know the reason. I didn't bother to look at the ID caller and just answered to it.

"Hello?."

'Hello Yoona. are you just awake?."

"Uh..huh,,who is this?."

"It's me Tiffany. uhmmm.. am I disturbing you? I'm sorry, I'll just call you later." She was about to end the call but I stopped her.

"No wait! Tiffany, sorry I didn't realised it's you."

"It's okay. Well, I just want to ask you to go out with me for lunch today, if only you can."

"Sure why not! Let's have a lunch together. We haven't meet for a long time."

''Okay if like that. I'll text you the place and the time."

"Alright, I get it!."

''Thanks Yoona. See you later!." She thanked me. Hmm.. I guess she's smiling right now with her eye smiles.

"You're welcome Pink Monster! See you later." I .

"Ya!!!."

"Hehe sorry.."

"How could you..hmm see you later."

"See you later, Bye!!!."

We both ended the call. I yawned. I looked to my right and I don't see my husband. "Where is he?." I looked around to find my husband but he's nowhere to be found. I jumped out off bed. I walked toward the balcony to take a fresh air in the morning. I'm sleepy actually but I need to wake up right now. I have a plenty of worked at my office. By the way, I need to meet Tiffany soon for out lunch date. Suddenly, I felt something around my waist and it slowly pulled me backward. What I know, I already in someone's embraced. I smiled. I know who is he.

''Morning~~."

"Morning~~ How was your night?." I asked..my husband.

"Nice and great. Just like another night."

"Really? my husband?."

"Yes, my wife!." He whispered into my ears. It's tickling.

After a few minutes we're in that position, I released myself from him. "I need to go to bath right now. I don't want to be late."

"but it still early..."

"Yes it is but I still need to prepare myself. I want to be perfect." He refused to let me go. He pouted like a kid. I cupped his face and kissed his lips.

 

"So...what about that?."

"hmmm...okay you can go now." He let me go. Kekeke....he's really naughty.

I rushed to the bathroom so that I won't be late to the office. I won't be late to finish my works and I won't be late to meet Tiffany this noon.

Hmmm...how I missed to hang out with her, especially Jessica. Sica, how are you? Where are you? Are you doing good? I hope you are just okay. Do you know how I missed you so much? Do you know how suffered I am when you're gone?. I am sorry for what have I done to you. I am really sorry. I hope we'll meet soon and I'll say sorry toward you and I hope you'll forgive me. I hope you can give me a second chance. A second chance to be your bestfriend..again. I love you, my chingu.

**

"No, don't worry. I won't forget."

"Make sure of that okay?."

"I assure you. Please trust me, once!."

"Okay Yoongie~ but please don't be late or I'll sulk with you."

"Fine Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. Promise you..."

"That's good! then, goodbye. See you later."

"Bye!!!."

I just finished talked to tiffany on the phone. She just reminded me about today's meeting. Truthfully, I kept forgetting things nowadays. There's once when Tiffany invited me to attend her wedding ceremony. I had totally forgotten about that. But I still managed to attend the ceremony thanks to my husband who reminds me of that one day before the wedding ceremony was held. I felt so stupid that time and I felt so angry at myself. Honestly, this isn't me. I'm not like this. But this is all happening right after.......Jessica left me. When she left, my lifa has changed. I'm not the old Im Yoona. I'm not the old Im Yoona that everyone used to know. I'm changed. I am really changed.

Huh... I sighed as I thought about the past. When will I got back to my old self? Can I be the 'IM YOONA' that everyone used to know?. If only i didn't being harshed toward her, this things wouldn't happened. I'm sure of it.

'knock..knock..'

''Come in!."

"Mrs. Yoona." It's Naeun.

"What is it Naeun?."

"You have a meeting today. I hope you won't forget about that."

She reminds me. I just chuckled. She's just the same as Tiffany.

"Yes Madam Son. I won't forget." Said me.

"That's good Mrs. Im Yoona or Choi Yoona." She smiled.

"Thanks Naeun ah.."

"It's nothing Mrs. Yoona. uhmm do you need any helps?."

"No thanks." I shook my head.

"Okay then, I'll take my leave first."

"Okay." She bowed.

Naeun then left my room. After lunch break later, I have a meeting. I can't spend my time with Tiffany as long as I want. Even my works didn't finish yet.

"Aigoo.. when can I escape from my works?." I sighed as I thought of my works.

**

I waited for my friend in a Cafe'. Our favourite Cafe. Jessica's favourite Cafe'.

Ahhhh...this Cafe's made me thougt about her a lot.

"Hi Yoona! Am I late?." A cheerful voice greeted me. I turned around and saw Tiffany.

"No you're not. Please have a seat."

"Thanks Yoongie. Have you ordered me food?." Said her with her popular eyes smile.

"Yes I have. Your favourite food."

"So, what's up?."

"What do you think?."

"Huh? I asked you first but you asked me back?? uhmm.. you're half okay, half not." She smirked. Okay! I know what does she meant.

"You're right!!." I winked. She pouted.

Then suddenly, she started to look for something inside her bag. As she found it, she took it out and gave it to me. It's an envelope. I guess there's a card inside it.

"A card?." She nodded before said "An invitation card." 

"Really?." I opened the envelope and took the card out. There's written invitation to a birthday party.

"It's my son birthday party. I hope you can come."

"I'll make it. I'll try to make it and I won't forget about it." I continued before she could reminds me.

"So Im Yoona! Any plans to do?." She asked me suddenly while then our food were served.

"Plans? What plans?."

"Plans..you know, to take Jessica's heart back."

Said her and it surprised me. To take Jessica's heart back? I just smiled toward Tiffany.

"Alright..what's with that smile?."

"I don't want to plan on something anymore. It won't works. I'll never succeed. I will just wait the time when we could be back together. I will just wait."

"It's alright Yoona. I'm sure everything will be alright. I'm pretty sure that you and Jessica will get back together but maybe you won't as close as before. It looks difficult." Tiffany comforted me.

"I'm just okay with that, as long as she could forgive me. That's all enough."

I said and try to hold back my tears. I tried to be strong but deep inside my heart, it's hurt. I faked a smiled. I don't want to cry in front of Tiffany. I'll feel uncomfortable. I don't want to look as a weak woman in her eyes if I cried in front of her.

"Babe, do you think...she still love me?." I suddenly asked for her opinion.

''Yoona! She still love you, I know that. I am very sure." Said her. She caressed my hand. Hmm... I hope so. I hope Tiffany were right for saying that Jessica still loves me. I really hope you were right, Tiffany Hwang.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------