Chapter 2

BESTFRIEND

Jessica's P.O.V

It just weekend and I have nothing to do and just hangout at home. I was busy chatting with Krystal, my little sister about some random topic and I also told my sister about my problem with Yoona. I confessed everything to her and she was very kind sister that I have ever had as she always supported me. We continued in talked about it when suddenly my mom attracted our attention.

"My beloved Jessica and Krystal, I have something to tell you guys."

"What is it mom?." I asked her while smiled.

"We are having a lunch today with my friends, and your friend... Jess." My mom said. My friend? Who? It can't be...

"Who are they mom?." Krystal asked and I focused on my mom back.

"Well.. Im family. They are coming here this afternoon and that's why I cook a lot of food today." As my mom said Im family, my mind became empty. I was totally surprised and I became paralyzed. Why must she? I couldn't face her yet after what had happened. What should I did?.

"Im family?." Krystal asked and frowned. Then she looked at me.

"Yes they are. Well we haven't meet for couple of days and I also realized that Yoona wasn't here to hangout with you. Why?."

I was in silented for few seconds before answered to my mom. I didn't know how to tell her about my situation with Yoona but I could tell you that she must be shocked if she knew the story of us right now.

"hmm...she's busy maybe. I guess so.." Said me, awkwardly. I even didn't look into my mom eyes. Just then...

"Wifey, and my two daughters.. come here now, they are here!." My father shouted and called us from outside. Mom looked happy as she got off in rushed and followed by Krystal. Krystal glanced at me before left me alone. I felt so nervous and I put my hand on my stomach and then my heart. I breathed in and breathed out just to calm myself. With brave, I stood up and moved my leg. I walked toward the main door now to greet them, ugh... I think maybe only Mr. and Mrs. Im, only......ah! I didn't know.

"Hello friends~ It has been couple of days huh...". Mom greeted Mrs. Im and Mr. Im, and so did my dad. They were followed by Krystal afterward. I just stood there and watched every of their action including.... Yoona!.

"Jessica ah~ what are you thinking of? Get back to your sense, come here and greet them." My mom said. I smiled and bowed to Im's family. Then I looked to Yoona, and so did she. I didn't know what was I thinking that time and I just called her name. Hmmm...maybe because I missed her.

"Yoona!." I smiled but deep in my heart, it was hurt. Really hurt.

She smiled and smiled, that's all. I just watched her, after she greeted mom, dad and Krystal, she ran toward me. Hmmm...maybe she's in an acted? She just pretended to be fine with me while the truth was we were not fine at all.

"Annyeong Sica... Miss you so much!." She pulled me into an embraced. Oh Yoona.. if only you know that I missed your hugged. if only you know I missed to hear your laughed. if only you know I missed to hangout with you. if only you know I missed everything about you and our friendship. if only you know... I wanted to cry but I held it back. I didn't want my parents and Yoona parents saw me if I cried. I wanted to break the hug but she stopped me and I was so surprised. Then she whispered something into my ears..

"Sica~ I really miss you and love you but....". No Yoongie... don't said BUT, I don't want to hear that.

"...I can't leave Taec oppa. He's too nice babe, why can't you see that? Why must you said he cheat on me with another woman? He's the best man I ever met." Confessed her. No! That was all lied. He didn't deserved you because he was so bad. He did cheated on you and couldn't you realised that? I am your friend and you should trust me more than him.

I couldn't held it anymore so I broke the hug. "Just come in Yoona." I invited her into the house and we were followed by my parents, Krystal and Yoona's parents. We sat in the living room before went to dining room.

"Yoona ah~ I miss you so much. It has been a long time since you last came here. Why? Are you busy?." My mom asked. Oh mom, why must you asked her such question.

"Uhmm...about that.. I.. I..."

"Mom! Why you asked such thing? Of course she's busy and you know why? My friend Im Yoona is dating someone so that's why she don't come here often anymore. Right??." I cutted her off and pretended to be friendly with her. I hugged her and faked a smile.

"REALLY? You are dating someone? How come I didn't know about this? Yoona ah...you should tell me about it." My mom said.

"I-I am sorry." She bowed.

"Who is he? Who's that lucky guy?." My dad asked seems interested.

"He..he..uhmm..." She stuttered. Huh! why must she stuttered? Like she did crimes.

"Aigoo..let omma tell them." Mrs. Im voluntered herself.

"Do you know Ok Taecyeon? Heir of Ok Holding. do you know him?."

"Ok Taecyeon?? Oh I know him...that handsome guy! Aigoo he's really look alike his father." My mom praised him. If only you know mom, he's really handsome and yes I admitted that but he's so bad and such a playboy.

"Yes it's him." Yoona finally spoke up and smiled. She's really like it when people talked about that bastard Ok Taecyeon.

They kept talking about Ok Taecyeon and it makes my ears felt itchy. I crossed my arms and about to say something but Krystal was faster than me.

"Hmm..everyone I think we should eat right now. So, let's go." "You're right Krystal, we are too busy talking with each other." My mom continued. Then they were all walked to the dining table except for me and Yoona.

"Look! Your mom also like Taecyeon oppa and your dad too. But why you hate him so much?."

"He.." I was stopped because she cutted me off.

"Because he's cheating on me? Oh come on Sica, it just a lame excuse!." Said her then she left me alone at the living room. Excuse? Excuse my !

Im Yoona, one day soon you will realised. One day soon, you will be surprised. One day soon, he will dumped you and you will cried. That time, I'll beat you up if you find me and wanted me to accompany you. I have told you everything about him but you didn't believed in me. You choosed him than me, you choosed a bastard than your own friend. We will see Yoona, you'll be happy or regret when the day appeared. We will see. I have did my responsibility as your friend and it's your turn to show up, just don't let him make you look as a fool

-----------------------------

Another update! >_<

I'm sorry if it is not long enough. I did my best on this so hope you like it. Anyway, thanks to all of you who had subscribed to this story. Love ya... <3