Chapter 1

BESTFRIEND

Someone's P.O.V

I missed her so much. I felt regret because I abandoned her just for a namja. I was such an idiot because I did not believe in her and I choosed to be with a liar than my own bestfriend. I wanted to meet her and ask her to forgive me but how if she refused to forgive me? I didn't care whether she accept me as her bestfriend again or not, what I wanted for now was just she forgive me. That's what I really want. I am such a bad friend to her.

Flashback.

Yoona's P.O.V

I was in my very deep sleep and then someone disturbed me. Who the hell were this person called me in this early morning? I reached over my phone and looked at the screen. I sighed as I saw the name. It was Jessica, my friend.

"What's wrong Sica?." I said lazily.

"Yoona! I want to meet you and talk to you." She replied me.

Honestly, I felt lazy to talk right now because it was still early in the morning and I needed to rest enoughly. Jessica was my bestfriend and she really knew me very well. She even knew that I didn't like it when someone disturbed me early in the morning.

"Come on Sica, you know right that I hate people who disturbs me in the morning?!." I said to her in a cold tone. I couldn't controlled myself because I was so fibrous. "I am sorry because of that. I will just call you in the noon. Bye!." Replied her. I could hear her voice were shaking. Sh emust be surprised with me and she must be upset with me. As her friend, I have to persuade her.

I called her and asked her to meet me at a Cafe'. It took only 30 minutes to be there. As I arrived at the Cafe', I saw that Jessica was already there. I walked toward her in a fast movement and then I sat opposite to her. "Am I late?." I asked her. "No, you are on time!." She told me in calm and smiled brightly. I knew it was just a fake smiled, I knew her. She just wanted to bright up the mood here. She drank her water a bit before I questioned her.

"So, you want to talk to me huh? Go ahead!." She breathed in and out before answered me. Then, her reaction were changed. She looked serious as she stared into my eyes. I startled a bit and there I decided to look away. Jessica might be scary sometimes. "I want you to listen and obey me just for this time. It is for your own good, Yoong!." Nah! I thought I could guess what was she going to said. She never gave up on making me broke up with my boyfriend. "What now Sica? Is it the same matter?." She went silented and I was right. It was the same matter. I rolled up my eyes as I feel annoyed with her and when I looked at her face, I feel crapped. I knew she's my BESTFRIEND but I couldn't avoided my crapped feeling toward her. "Please, just end your relationship with him. He is not good enough for you. You deserve the best man than him, Yoong ah~~ eo?." I was boiling up right now and I couldn't controlled it anymore. I glared at her, I gave her my death glared and this was the first time I did this to her, my own bestfriend.

"Jessica Jung, do you want to die? Huh? What's wrong with you? I thought we has discuss before and do not want to talk about this again but now what? Ya are you jealous or what? Are you jealous because you're single while me, I already have a boyfriend. huh? Tell me?! Are you jealous??? Do you want me to help you find one? do you want?." I let my anger out. I asked her many questions because she was so busy with my matter.

"No! I am not jealous with you Yoong! I swear to you, I saw him yesterday with a girl. It was the same girl that I saw two weeks ago. Ya! Is it hard to believe me? I am your friend, your bestfriend and we had been together for a long time and it's different to compare your time with him. Im Yoona wake up, he just use you for his lust. He don't even love you!!." She yelled at me and she also attracted the people attention.

"Ya you just shut up!!!." I was surprised by my own words. For the first time, I called her . I called my bestfriend and I knew I shouldn't called her that way. I couldn't controlled it anymore. I found her was staring at me right now and now she was never thought that I would called her that way. I got up from my seat and left the Cafe'. I was sobbed all the way to back home and I didn't even looked back at her. She must be speechless after heard to my words.

'Sica I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.' I thought in my mind. I wiped away my tears so that people would not be curioused why I cried all the way. That was really hurt to say that word. . I never used that to Jessica and what the hell happened to me? Why I said that while Jessica wasn't a . She was my bestfriend and I love her. Yes, I love her but... who am I to say that after what have I done? I didn't deserved to say I love you to her and she didn't deserved me as her friend. I knew she was really dissapointed with me, I knew that very well. I just wish that I could turn back the time and be with her together. Jessica must be hated me now and she also must felt crapped to see my face in front of her. I knew that. I knew that. I knew that. and........ I knew that, very well.

End Of Flashback.

After the incident at the Cafe', we never met again. We also has lost contacted with each other and both of us became cold toward each other. And now, my parents kept asking me where have Jessica been. Before, she kept coming to my house and so did I. We were like family aside friends. When my parents asked me about that, I just shrugged my shoulders and said "I don't know." They could sense that something was happened between Jessica and I.

On the next day, they asked me to join them to pay a visit to Jessica's house. I was about to say 'no' but my father already said "All of us must go. No excuses!." I couldn't ignored him as he's my father. I told them that I wanted to change my clothe first while they're waiting for me. I changed my short pants to a long skirt and wore a mini blouse with long sleeve. I got downstairs and "Mom, Dad I'm finished."

"Okay let's go!." Mom said happily. We got into the car. My mom kept smiling and so did my father. While me at the back, just kept silented. I was thinking what should I do when we has arrived there. Jessica and I were not in a good term. We cold toward each other and that's what I worried about. How would my parents reacted if they saw Jessica and I, ignoring each other? I sighed. That was a very big problem for me. I just couldn't find the solution. Hmm... mom and dad, I'm sorry. I am really sorry and please don't get at me.

 

"Honey! We are here." It was Jessica house. We are now in front of Jung's family house. I wanted to run away but I couldn't because my parents were here. I was scared when I looked at the house and I became more scared when I heard Mrs. Jung's voice. I saw her stood there with her husband next to her and Krystal Jung, Jessica's sister. Soon after that, Jessica joined them and she looked at me. I looked away because I couldn't stand by looking at her face. I couldn't and I really couldn't.

"Yoona~~~."

'Jessica....'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Firstly, I want to thank you to all of you for subscribing to my story. I love it so much from head to toe. I'm really appreaciate it and very very appreciate it. Hahaha... XD

Guys, here's the update! So how was it? Is it good or bad? well hopefully it didn't make you dissapointed. Okay?? :) Love yah~~~~~~

Thank you very much, once again.