「 chapter two 」

「 Project: Caspia 」by YGent // story starting
chapter two
another two members revealed
 
 
 
joy.giftumblr_nhidfdhwFn1sl7bepo2_250.gif
 
Bom peeps inside one of the practice room in YG trainee basement. It has been a long time since she went to that place. It is the place where she worked hard to get what she's at right now, being one of the member in 2NE1, the leading K-pop girl group. 

As a senior to them, Bom hopes that she could teach them the skills she had learned for the past few years. However, Mr.Yang gave her a more difficult job. That is to choose a trainee out of eight to be debut in Caspia. That is more difficult than coaching the members. Bom sighs when she thought that. 

She sees a trainee in the room, practicing her vocal by singing "Someone Like You" by Adele. After the trainee finishes singing, Bom claps her hand loudly.

"That was fantastic, Jay!"

"Thanks Bommie unnie! I can't believe you came!" Jaerin quickly walks to Bom and gives her a hug, Bom replies back with a bear hug. Both of them laugh.

"By the way, why are you here, unnie?" Jaerin blinks while invite her to sit at a sofa nearby. Bom quickly turn to a serious mode, making Jaerin both confused and afraid.

"Um.. Jaerin-ah.. You've been a trainee for three years, working hard for three years, nourishing your talent for three years. I know it is hard for you since you are far away from home, you miss your parents..." Jaerin looks at her with blinking eyes, why Bommie unnie is so weird today?

"I know I start to talk nonsense now so I'll tell you the truth." Bom takes a deep breath before start talking. "Congratulation, Kim Jaerin, you're officially the third member of Caspia, YG Entertainment new girl group." Bom smiles brightly when she sees Jaerin's shocking face.

"Oh my god, unnie, are you serious??" Jaerin still can't believe she's chosen. She knows she works hard for it and she has the talent but there are other trainees who are way better than her.

"Yes I am, you know that I don't joke in this serious matter." Bom shows her motherly smile to Jaerin. She reminds Bom of her reaction too when she was chosen to be a member of 2NE1. 

"Thank you so much for choosing me. I will work harder to show the world that I'm capable of being the world's top star."

 
 
928723_961313023897001_86930561_a.jpgp190tpt1ofd5g46sdin1mok19451.jpg   
 
Seyoon went to a convenience store near her dorm to buy some food, especially different brands of chocolate. This is because she has a fond on sweet foods. After she pays for them, she walks back to the dorm while swing the bag of groceries. A few minutes later, her phone rings.

"Hello, is this Miss Heo Seyoon?" "Yes, this is. May I know who is this?"

"I'm Dara unnie, if you know me." Seyoon was shocked to hear Dara's voice. 

"Of course I know you, Dara sunbae. I just didn't expect you to call me. How do you know my number though? And why do you call me? Is there something wrong?"

"Woah, slow down, Heose. How can I answer so many questions of yours." Dara chuckles slightly. "First, your number is recorded in our profile so it isn't hard for me to find it. Second, I have some serious matter to tell you. Third, for me it's nothing but for you I think it's something that will change your life. Can you meet me at Sole Cafe beside YG building?" 

"Ok, I'll be there in a jiffy!." Seyoon quickly walks to the cafe Dara mentioned. When she walks in, she sees a woman with blonde hair and a groovy sunglasses. That's Dara.

"Oh Seyoon right here!" Dara waves her hand slightly, calling her to come. Seyoon sits across Dara with her hands on her lap. She feels nervous because this is the first time Dara asks her to have tea.

"Don't be nervous, I won't bite you." Seyoon chuckles slightly to release the tension. 

"I know it's kinda weird for us artist to say this because it's not our job. But Mr.Yang insists us for doing this." "What do you mean, sunbae? I don't understand." Seyoon blinks, Dara takes off her sunglasses and gives her a file.

"Please read it thoroughly, you need to understand every single rule in order to be famous." Seyoon takes a glance at the title of the files.
 
Rules & Regulation of Being an Artist under YG Entertainment
Name: Heo Seyoon
Group: Caspia

 
"Artist? Does that mean...." "Yes, you are going to be an artist, or should I say a member of Caspia." Seyoon opens her eyes wide and reread the title again, she can't believe that she's chosen. 

"Although you train for a short time, but all of us see your progression in dancing. We really like it so we decided to choose you as the dancer of Caspia."

"Does that means my sister is chosen too?" Seyoon who loves her sister, Jiyoon a lot, asks about her sister's condition.

"About that, I'm not so sure because it's not me who choose. I just choose dancers." Seyoon just nods slightly.

"Don't be sad, you should be happy since there's no elimination like WINNER and iKON."

"Yeah, thanks again for choosing me. I'll work hard in the future because it's the start of the beginning."
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE
 
 
Hello, this is the second chapter of the story. That means... more members revealed!! Congratz to Jaerin (Lee_Kairi) and Seyoon (haeundae). For those who hasn't chosen yet, don't be sad. We still has four more places to go! Btw, what do you think of this chapter? I'm sorry if it is too short because I'm in a hurry of writing this. Please comment below to tell me your thoughts. Thanks for supporting Caspia and bye bye!!!