「 chapter four 」

「 Project: Caspia 」by YGent // story starting
 
CHAPTER FOUR
the last two members of
Project: Caspia
tumblr_mntjgffc6o1s7lc3ho1_500.gif
Sujeong-gif-lovelyz-37944281-500-210.gif
"Wow, Miyoung-ah. The members of Caspia are so young! They're younger than us at least two years. They are so lucky to be chosen by YG." Yoonjo who looks at her ipad read the profiles for Miyoung, her trainee-mate and best friend. They became best friend when Yoonjo first went to YG Entertainment. They share the same interest and have the same age, so they became bestie quickly.

Hearing no answer, Yoonjo felt that she said the wrong thing. Yes, Miyoung is the longest female trainee in YG, being trained for seven years and still hasn't know whether she can debut or not is the hardest thing for her. Yoonjo knew that Miyoung trained harder than everyone else because she needs to debut. Being her best friend, Yoonjo tried to console her but normally Miyoung would smile and get out from the room. 

"Don't worry, Miyoung-ah. After you participated Show Me The Money 3, fans started to know and love you! Don't give up." Yoonjo walked to Miyoung who was practicing. Miyoung was grateful to have this best friend. She smiled and hugged Yoonjo. "But if you get debut I will congratulate you too, Kangjo." Both of them laughed.

"By the way, have you talked to Minho?" Yoonjo nudged Miyoung, everyone in YG knew that Miyoung and Minho are not lovers, but more than friends. 

"Nah, he's kinda busy nowadays. Since WINNER is the opening act of Big Bang concert." Yoonjo nodded. She knew Miyoung missed his laughter and humour. 

At this moment, Yoonjo's phone rang. She picked up. "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Miss Kang Yoon Jo?" Yoonjo blinked and looked at Miyoung who blinked too. 

"Yes I am. May I know who is this?" Yoonjo felt weird since this is a really formal call. 

"Oh, I'm Oh Jiyoung from YG Entertainment management group. Does Miss Lee Chaerin contacted you yet?" "Nope, is there something wrong?"

"She's must be very busy then." Oh Jiyoung chuckled slightly. "Congratulation, Miss Kang Yoon Jo, you're officially the seventh member of Caspia, YG Entertainment will be debuting Caspia in mid of 2015." Yoonjo opened wide, is she serious?

"Is this a prank?" She asked, she can't believe that they choose her. Yoonjo mouthed to Miyoung that she's chosen. Miyoung smiled brightly and hugged her tight. She glad that her mate finally debut. 

"No this is not. I expected Miss Lee to inform you but I guess she's late."

"By the way, can I know who is the eighth member?" Yoonjo asked Jiyoung. She wanted Miyoung to debut too. 

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that. This is because Mr. Choi is on his way to the trainees building. So you'll know that later." Yoonjo nodded and thanked Jiyoung again for the information.

Just after she hung the phone call, T.O.P or Choi Seunghyun happened to knock the door. The two girls turned their head.

"Hi, can I come in?" "Yes, of course, T.O.P sunbae" Yoonjo and Miyoung quickly bowed to their favourite senior in YG. T.O.P is handsome and full of charisma who makes every female trainees melt. 

"So you guys should know why I come here right?" T.O.P said while held his file to Miyoung. Both of them blinked in confusion.

"Isn't this file is for Yoonjo, since she's the member of Caspia?"

"Oh, Yoonjo is CL's business since she chose her. Miyoung-ssi should get this file because I choose you." T.O.P nodded and looked at her. T.O.P chose Miyoung because she's one of the best female rapper he had seen after CL and Yeoreum, another member of Caspia who G-Dragon chose. 

Miyoung stood up and bowed to T.O.P. "Thank you so much for choosing me, sunbae. I've waited this for a long time." T.O.P smiled. "You're welcome. But most importantly I choose you because of your talent, so you need to thank yourself for working hard." Miyoung nodded.

"I have to go now, since I have a photoshoot. Congratulation to the both of you. Work hard to get to the top." T.O.P gave some advise to his juniors before leaving to work. 

"Congratulation!!!!" The other six members, Eungi, Yeoreum, Seyoon, Jaerin, Eunhwa and Jungmin ran into the practice room and hugged Yoonjo and Miyoung.

"You guys are still here? I thought you've move to the headquarter." Miyoung asked.

"Nah, we need to wait all the members before we prepare for our debut." Jaerin chuckled.

"So now we're complete, let's work hard to acheive our dream!" 

"CASPIA HWAITING!!!"
AUTHOR NOTE
hello hello, this is it. the final two members! let's congratz Yoonjo (vivianism) and Miyoung (thatsnono) for being the final two members. So the next chapter will be they preparing to shoot Project:Caspia and their debut. The next chapter will also featuring some love. lol. Btw, Ellie Goulding's new song Love Me Like You Do is really a great song! I listen to it while I'm writing. Listen to it! You'll get addicted to it. Haha. So what do you think about this chapter? Please comment below to tell me your thoughts. Thanks for supporting Caspia and Bye!