「 teaser one 」

「 Project: Caspia 」by YGent // story starting
 
TEASER ONE
the start of the beginning
Tablo's footsteps are getting faster as he is getting late for the meeting. After being promoted to become the composer of YG Entertainment. He is getting more busy because he needs to take care of the songs, trainees, his own group Epik High, and most importantly, being in Superman Is Back with her precious daughter Haru. Although he gets more money but he seldom get any rest. He stops dreaming when he arrived at the meeting room. As usual, everyone is arrive, waiting for him.

"What took you so long? Tablo hyung." G-dragon who is the leader of Big Bang participated in the meeting too because he is the leader.

"Just finished fliming Superman, and I rushed to come. I'm sorry, Mr.Yang." He quickly bowed to Mr. Yang Hyunsuk, the CEO of YG Entertainment and most importantly, his boss.

"I understand Tablo-ya, have a seat. We're going to start the meeting." Tablo quickly takes a seat beside CL, 2NE1 leader.

"So all of you must have heard that I told the press about our upcoming project right? I know it's a bit too early but we have to." All the other members who sit there blink when they heard what he said. Did someone forced Mr.Yang to tell that project? We haven't fully plan it though.

"Many companies have release teaser photos about their upcoming groups. Now the fans are pulled away by their mystery photos. And we can't let that happen."

"So we're still going to make another survival program like Winner and iKON?" Tablo asks.

"Of course not, the fans are getting bored with two boy groups debut with the same method. Youngsters nowadays love new things. They will hate it if we still use the same method." PSY says while having a sip of his coffee.

"PSY is right. We need to think of a new idea to attract the fans again." Mr. Yang agrees.

"How about we debut a girl group? It has been a long time since YG debuted one. Plus I think YG girls are ready to debut." Lydia Paek, which is one of the producer, states her opinions. Everyone nods, agreeing her statement.

"To make it more fun, how about we choose the members of the new girl group. So that there are no more dissapointment as no trainees will get kicked out." Teddy adds. "Plus the YG artists can tutor them to make it more interesting. Since we seldom teach them. Besides, I think the fans would love to see how the artists teach them." G-dragon says.

Mr.Yang who is listening to their opinion pats the table slightly, making the others to stop what they are talking. They all look at him, trying to figure what is he thinking. He turns to look at his secretary, his secretary nods, telling him that she's done what he wants.

"Okay, tomorrow I'll open another press statement telling them about the things that you guys said just now." The others open their mouth in awe. Is he serious? This is the first time he accepts our idea!

"But we haven't even think about the girl group's name." CL says. Everything happens too fast.

"They will be called Caspia. A type of flower which I love. More will be revealed tomorrow, so stay tuned to the news." He stands up and walks out of the meeting room, leaving his workers behind.
AUTHOR NOTE
Hi guys, this is the first teaser where everything starts to happen. Actually, I wanted to make this a year ago after I saw Who Is Next. I think YG gives too much attention on boy group until they neglected the girl groups. See how they delayed YG New Girl Group for how long? I'm still waiting for it. I remembered they should debut with EXO, but they still haven't debut yet. What a pity, this is just my opinion, please don't bash me. By the way, please comment below about you thoughts and opinions so that I can improve more. Thanks!