「 chapter five 」

「 Project: Caspia 」by YGent // story starting
chapter five
preparing for the debut
 
 
 
joy.giftumblr_nhidfdhwFn1sl7bepo2_250.gif
 
Eight trainees who are going to debut as a group in YG are gathering in a practice room in YG building. That building is every trainee's dream. In order to get into that building, everyone of them work very hard and sacrificed everything, family, education and love life to debut under YG.    
 
"Oh my god, I can't believe this day is finally here!" Jungmin, the youngest says.

"I'm kinda nervous because this is the second time I'm going to meet Mr.Yang. This first time is when I had an audition. I heard from Seunghoon that he's kinda strict when it comes to debut a group." Eungi says. Seunghoon is her best friend so he'll tell her everything about the company.

"I think this is everyone meeting Mr.Yang for the second time." Seyoon says which makes everyone laughs.

Jaerin who sits beside Seyoon says. "Seyoon really has a way to make everyone happy." At this moment, Mr.Yang and a few workers come inside the room. The eight girls quickly stand up and bow to them, showing their respect. Mr. Yang gestures them to sit down before they start meeting.

"Congratulation on getting chosen to be a part of our new girl group, Caspia." he and the workers clap their hands for the girls' hard work that shows acheivement. 

"But most of all, we must thank Mr.Yang and the crews who choose us." Yoonjo as the representative thank the crews for having a hard time choosing them. After all, she's the leader. 

Mr.Yang smiles at the leader's word, he made the right choice in choosing her as the leader. In future, she will have the responsibility to take care of the members and promoting the group. 

"Back to business, in order to debut, you must have a big change. First of all, you must have a makeover, it means that the hair stylists and stylists will decide what hair you're going to have and what style will you suitable on. Then, you must pack all your belongings and move to the new dorm we prepared. I think you can do that at night after the makeover. The next day, you will start to flim Project:Caspia, your debut show until the debut date which will be on mid May to early June. Do you understand?" the girls nod. 

"So I will now introduce your managers, there are two of them actually, to handle your daily life and on stage life. Please welcome the head manager Jang Kiyong and his assistant Park Seul." The girls clap while open their eyes wide, they are captivated by their beauty. How can they become managers when they have the looks? They should be idols, like them!
 
F1361267196_1.jpg tumblr_n40m1gBhit1t55b9yo3_500.jpg 227fdcc0-c3fb-4935-953f-a41ac5b474f0_zps

"Hello, my name is Jang Kiyong and I'm 26 years old. I graduated in London School of Economics majoring in Marketing in 2012. Since then, I work in YG Entertainment as a marketing strategist. Last week, Mr.Yang transfered me to be the manager of Caspia so here I am. My work is to accept jobs for Caspia, solo and as a group, monitoring your performance, and be your driver. Please love me a lot and don't bully me." Everyone laugh at his introduction. "Besides, I'm not a strict and furious person unless you guys made me." He smiles before walking back to his seat.

Mr.Yang then look at the female manager, she stands up and start to introduce herself.
 
tumblr_mxv3krIVFf1r3ssjeo1_500.png tumblr_n1arko5goH1rals4po1_500.png tumblr_mzctoh69bT1t5b9tdo1_500.png
 
"Hello, my name is Park Seul and I'm 25 years old. You can call me Seullie unnie. I graduated in Seoul National University majoring in Graphic Design in 2013. I work in YG Entertainment as a album designer for 6 months. Last week, Mr.Yang transfered me to be the manager of Caspia so here I am too. My work is to make sure every members of Caspia has a healthy life, take care of the dorm, in short I will be your daily life maid. Although being a maid is hard but I will do it properly and dilligently. If you do not listen to my order, I will not hesitant in scolding you. Understand?" The girls nod quickly when Seul turns to her serious mode. 

Mr.Yang stands up and looks at the members once again. "I made a hard and correct decision in debuting Caspia. Hence I hope that you will keep working hard in capturing the fans hard. Being an idol is not as easy as you think. You need to have a tough heart as this is more difficult than being a trainee. You will encounter rants, compliments, rumours, fame, downfall and many more. In order to overcome this, eight of you will have to unite and help each other, not only care for yourself. This is my advise for you. I'll meet you again tomorrow. Bye bye." The girls and crews stand up to watch him walk away. 

The girls will remember what the CEO advise them.

"So girls," Kiyong stands in front of them. "You have heard what Mr.Yang says, so please continue your effort, this is just the beginning. The car is downstairs, I'll bring you to the salon to have a makeover." Both Kiyong and Seul go to the parking followed by the girls.

"Yes! We're finally changing our hairstyle!" Yeoreum pumps her fist in the air, Eunhwa hugs her from behind. "I'm curious on what our style would be like. Both of them chuckles.

"Aish you two will be the first OTP in Caspia." Eungi who stands beside them can't stand the skinships, she quickly scoots away and walk with Jaerin. 

"I wish I can dye my hair. I didn't dye my hair before to be honest." Miyoung says. Jungmin nods with her stating that she hasn't dyed her hair too.

After ten minutes of car ride, they arrive a house which is a salon. Kiyong and Seul lead them in and is welcomed by a line of hair stylists. 

"Hello, fellow members of Caspia. I'm Irene Kim and I am the head hair stylist for YG Entertainment. As you can see, this salon is enstablished personally for artists of YG Entertainment. We have discussed what type is suitable for the concept you're going to have. So please have a seat and the stylists will start to work now." There are two rows of seat at the main hall, Miyoung, Yoonjo, Seyoon and Jaerin take the left while Eungi, Jungmin, Yeoreum and Eunhwa take the right. The hair stylists are busying wash their hair, trim, cut and whatever a hair stylist would do. 

While they are doing their hair, the managers are sitting down at the waiting room, playing their phones. "So do Caspia have any jobs yet?" Seul asks while turns to look at Kiyong. 

"Yes of course, Caspia has good response from fans since Mr.Yang revealed them. But for now, they should focus on the show since they haven't officially debut yet." Kiyong nods, followed by Seul.

"So I guess we haven't officially meet before do we?" Kiyong flashes his smile. Seul finds it cute because he has braces. "Yeah, I'm Seul, I hope we can get along.' Seul held out her hand, wanting to shake hand with him.

"Of course we will, I hope we can get along more than just a friend." Kiyong shakes her hand while smirking. Seul blushes slightly, this guy is really a flirt. She guess that she will have to cope with his flirt often from now on.

After almost three hours, all the girls have done their hair. 
 
suzy.jpg?w=600 13974a52578b6d29a4fc7aab373f3510.jpg image-jpg.jpg?w=600 superthumb.jpg
 
From left to right: Miyoung, Yoonjo, Seyoon, Jaerin
 
333de3fa3b52672032021ea4c4a12c26.jpg 7V0RTuG.jpg Joy-9.jpg tumblr_static_tumblr_mr0mqzhuyn1s7lc3ho2
 
From left to right: Eungi, Jungmin, Yeoreum, Eunhwa

All of them are in awe of their own hairstyle, especially Yeoreum and Eunhwa because they have a change in colour. Overall, they are sastified with their hair.

Seul claps her hand which gain everyone's attention. "So let's move on to the next location." They all sit in the van again to go to the next venue, which is 5 minutes from the salon.

Later, they arrive in another house which is a massive closet for YG Entertainment's artists. This 'closet' keeps the artist's on stage clothes. But for Caspia, they bought new clothes for them since they are a new group. That is the tradition for YG Entertainment coordinator to the new artist. Coordinators will buy new clothes for the artist so that they will know what style they are going to wear. 

The girls are in awe when they see many clothes hanging in every corner of the house. A tall guy walks to them and smiles. 

"Hello girls, I'm Nam Joohyuk and you can call me Hyuk. I'm the head coordinator of YG Entertainment and is the boss of this house. Let's not waste time, your clothes and luggages are ready." 

The girls blink. "Our luggages?" Yoonjo asks. "Yep, we have bought some clothes for you so that you'll know what style are you going to wear from now on." "Cool." Jaerin and Jungmin say. 

The girls are brought to different rooms to try their clothes. 10 minutes later, Miyoung and Jungmin come out first. 

"Oh my god, unnie. You're so pretty! This style doesn't even shows that you're an rapper!"

"Well this set of clothes doesn't shows that you're an vocalist too." Miyoung teases her back. Both of them laughing while the coordinators fixing the clothes. 
 
tumblr_mxrn0uBGaX1shtcxlo1_500.png tumblr_n41iky2X8G1sf2lmpo1_500.png tumblr_my4fs3RLCW1s4s5szo1_500.png tumblr_mgletf9XLy1r1ed5mo1_500.png
 
From left to right: Miyoung, Yoonjo, Seyoon, Jaerin
 
tumblr_mzg50kLQtL1rw6mzwo1_500.png tumblr_mwmabp5SiC1rw6mzwo1_500.png tumblr_myc9a0kRf91r7dxuxo1_500.png tumblr_n46o9c0LXP1rlbryyo1_500.png
 
From left to right: Eungi, Jungmin, Yeoreum, Eunhwa

After everyone has done choosing their clothes, the girls and managers start their journey to their new home aka dorm. The girls are excited since their are moving to a new one.

"So are you tired?" Seul asks them. As a mother to them, she has the responsibility to know their condition. The girls shake head.

"Nope, today is fun. Normally our daily life is practice, practice and more practice. But today, we get to change our looks. Plus it gives us some time to rest." Eungi says.

"That's why I saw you guys sleeping during the salon." Kiyong says. Everyone laughs awkwardly as the manager knows their secret.

"We're going to have dinner before we move to the new dorm. Is everyone clear?" Kiyong asks while parking the van.

"Yes, oppa! Is oppa going to treat us?" The girls chuckle cheekily.

Kiyong rolls his eyes. "Me and Seul are going to treat, so eat as much as you can!" The girls cheer loudly and happily walk into the BBQ restaurant.

Seul looks at Kiyong with big eyes. "Why do you drag me into this!"

"Well since this is their debut, let's treat them. Besides, they won't eat as much in the future so we can save our money." Kiyong shrugs and walks into the restaurant with Seul beside him.

"You're really a marketing strategist, Jang Kiyong. I didn't even think about this." Both of them laugh while looking at the members who are busy ordering. 
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE
 
 
Hello, sorry for the long wait because I was busying celebrating Chinese New Year. Hehe. So this is the start where the members of Caspia are preparing for the debut. Are the managers adorable? lol. I planned to include the dorm story in here but since it's quite long and pack (with the hair and style). I plan to do it in the next chapter. So what do you think of this story? Please comment below to tell me your opinion! I hope you guys like this chapter! Bye bye!