「 chapter one 」

「 Project: Caspia 」by YGent // story starting
chapter one
first two members revealed
 
 
 
joy.giftumblr_nhidfdhwFn1sl7bepo2_250.gif
 
Yeoreum and Eungi stick their eyes on the computer, trying to find songs for their group's monthly assessment. Their group consists of five trainees which are Yeoreum, Eungi, Seolah, Minri and Yoonjo. The other three went to buy some supper for them since it have been 6 hours after their dinner, and they are very hungry after the practice. Eungi sighs loudly while Yeoreum leans back on the chair. Both of them are pouting and staring at the computer like it's their enemy. It clearly states that they haven't find a song yet.

"It 1am now and we haven't find one yet." Yeoreum who checked the watch says, trying to persuad the leader to stop the practice. She looks slightly into the leader's face and sees her typing in her phone.

"Chatting with Seunghoon-oppa huh?" Yeoreum pushes the chair near Eungi to see what's she typing.

"Don't be a busybody, Reumie. I'm not chatting with him." Eungi turns her body to the other side, not wanting Yeoreum to see the content of her phone. 

"B-but I saw the receiver is Hoonnie. And I know that you only call Seunghoon-ssi Hoonnie." Yeoreum chuckles. She loves to tease Eungi about Seunghoon, yes, Seunghoon from WINNER. This is because Eungi will be shy and her mind will go blank. Who calls her to always be a strict leader, always restrict them to practice. 

"Yeoreum-ah, don't tease your leader like that. All she did is for the group." Big Bang's leader, and her cousin, G-Dragon comes in the practice room with Seungri and Daesung. The two girls quickly stand up and bow to their senior. Seungri motions them to sit down. 

"Where are the other trainees?" Daesung looks around. "They go and buy supper. Should I call them back?" Eungi asks. Seungri shakes head, telling them there's no need to call them back. Yeoreum and Eungi are getting more nervous. Why Big Bang come and meet them? Did they did something wrong?

 "Well, you know the news about Mr.Yang is going to debut a new girl group right?" The girls nod. "He asked us to lend a hand in choosing the members."

"We decided to choose you guys. Congratulation." G-dragon says with a smile on his face. The girls open their eyes in awe and scream happily, hugging each other.

"So that means we, Seolah, Minri and Yoonjo debut together too?" Eungi who cares about the other members asks the leader. The BigBang members look at each other.

"Girls, Mr.Yang highlighted that we choose individual skills, not group. He gave us three groups to choose. Among these three, me, Seungri and Daesung love your team. However we can only choose two, so we choose you."

"That means the other members don't have any chance?" Yeoreum the youngest says. Mr.Yang formed this team a year ago. The five members bond each other, they are like sisters now. Seeing half of them debut while the others don't, Yeoreum doesn't like that.

"You no need to worry about that, Yeoreum-ah. Taeyang, T.O.P, and many other artists hasn't choose the members. So your team members still has a chance. Don't be down. You should be happy since you get chosen!" Seungri and Daesung laugh to brighten up the situation. Eungi and Yeoreum smile. Yeah, they should be happy since their hard work pay off and they can debut now.

"Ah, do you have any pretty selfie? Mr.Yang needs it though." Seungri says while take out his phone. 

"Why would Mr.Yang needs their selfie?" G-dragon and Daesung look at him with a suspicious look.

"He needs to use it for promotional use. I guess he wants to reveal your selfie." Everyone laugh. Eungi and Yeoreum look through their pictures in phone to find a decent selfie to be revealed.


928723_961313023897001_86930561_a.jpgp190tpt1ofd5g46sdin1mok19451.jpg   from left to right: Eungi and Yeoreum.

The three guys look at their selfie. "Awww.... so cute! Finally YG is going to debut them!" Yeoreum and Eungi laugh seeing their seniors spazzing over their selfie. They hope that the other trainees in YG will get chosen too. 

"Tomorrow the management group will meet you for the preperation to debut. So do you guys think about your stage name?" Daesung asks them.

"I decided to use my birth name Eungi because it sounds good." Eungi smiles. The seniors nod in agreement. 

"Well I think I'll use Joy! Since I'm always happy!" Everyone laugh at her statement.
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE
 
 
Hello, this is the first chapter and congratz to ---aeonian9 and ireneimnana! Haha. I really had a hard time choosing a vocalist. So I decided to update two members at one chapter so there will be four chapter before the show starts. I think the next two members will be chose by 2NE1 Dara and Bom. So stay tuned! Please comment below to tell me your thoughts. Bye!