「 chapter six 」

「 Project: Caspia 」by YGent // story starting
 
chapter six
project caspia episode one
 
 
 
joy.giftumblr_nhidfdhwFn1sl7bepo2_250.gif
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!, I'm Joy." "And I'm Cece." 

"Welcome to Project:Caspia! Wooo~" Both Cece and Joy clap their hands with Joy. This is the first episode of Project: Caspia. Cece and Joy are assigned to be MCs of the day. 

"Congratulation Joy unnie, for getting debuted under Caspia." Cece laughs while ruffles the older. Joy who laughs like a silly girl repays her by ruffling Cece's hair back.

"Let's not play anymore. So basically, the trainees in Project: Caspia are the members of YG Entertainment's upcoming girl group Caspia. This show is to show the viewers, which means you guys, on our preparation to debut. We are lucky enough to have some famous artists to coach us and guide us to debut." Joy, who looking at the camera dilligently introduces the show.

"Who are the famous artists then?" Cece blinks while asking.

Joy shrugs. "I don't know, I just know that there are famous artists. But I think Big Bang and 2NE1 are one of them." Both of them laughs boldly after they heard their idol's name.

Suddenly, Joy and Cece look around. Where are the other girls?

The director gave them a mission card. Both of them read it. A few minutes later, their eyes are opened wide.

- find the rest of the members around the YG buildings. There are clues around the building. Find them as the clues will lead you to your members. You have one hour to finish this tasks. After that, gather at a practice room in level two. -

"What? There are six level in this building!" Cece pouts while looking at the camera. She hates finding something. Joy pats her back. "Oh well, let's do this mission together! I will be by your side CC-ah."

"Your one hour starts now!" The director shouts while blowing the whistle. The two girls start walking to the lift. Cece turns to look at Joy. She is not good at finding someone so it's all up to Joy now.

"Where should we start?"

"We start from level one and keep going up. I bet there are clues in level one. Because they must have one right?" Both of them chuckles. Sometimes Cece admires Joy's strategic thinking. It's good to have someone like this in the group, right?

When they arrive at level one, they look around the lobby, checking all places including tables, chairs and reception counter. Cece asks the receptionist, and surprising she gets the first clue!

"Oh my god, unnie I got the first clue!!!" She shouts while running to Joy. "Quickly quickly we need to catch up some time." They open the envelope.

-somewhere over the rainbows-

The whole scene is black. Just four words and we need to guess where they are. Joy looks around the place while Cece keep staring at the card.

"There can't be more than one rainbow so maybe there are more than one member somewhere. But which place has many colours?" Joy analyses every points that is in the clue. Cece taps her chin. "I know! The resting place at the lobby is colourful!" Both of them start to run to the resting place that Cece talked about. 
 
tumblr_nffp4mTJSP1snvg1fo2_500.giftumblr_mh43npda7i1qdyfino1_500.gif
 
"Jungmin and Yoonjo-ahhhhh!!! You're here!!" Joy and Cece rush to hug their maknae and leader. They hug like they haven't met for a long time.

"We have been waiting for you for a long time. Why haven't you come and meet us?" The youngest shows aeygo to the two MCs. "The clue they gave are so hard, luckily Joy unnie managed to crack the code." The four of them laugh at Cece's statement.

"Okay, so we have 45 minutes left to find the other four members. I hope that their clues won't be difficult." Joy is nervous about the clues. Yoonjo pats her back. "Don't worry, unnie is here now, we can figure it out together." Both of them smile. 

"Girls, introduce yourself to the viewers!" Jungmin is the first one to look at the camera and gives a big bow. "Hello everyone, I'm Jungmin from Caspia, I'm the youngest in the group!" She winks while makes a peace sign which makes the unnies laugh. Yoonjo waves at the camera. "Hello, I'm Yoonjo the leader of Caspia." she smiles. Jungmin makes a funny face beside because of Yoonjo's plain introduction.

They go to level two to look for more clues. Yoonjo who has eagle eyes spots the clue easily at one of the flower vase. The four members look at the clue together. This is what members should be.

-a must place for artists, it is the place where great things happen-

Hammers hitting the members as they received this clue. Everything is hard for them when they have to use their brain to think. "We must go to what place?" All four of them sit at a bench at the corridor to think. They walk too much just now, they just need to rest.

"Toilet?" Jungmin says. The three unnies hit her head. 

"Cafe? We must eat right?" Finally Cece says something relevant, Yoonjo taps her chin. "But is that the place where great things happen? I don't think it will be that easy though."

"Maybe that place is where artists make great things?" Jungmin says. 

"I know! It's a recording studio! Artists make great song there right? Thanks Jungmin you're a genius!" Joy hugs Jungmin tight. The four of them run to a recording studio nearby to find the members.

tumblr_nlxgszkAbY1qey7qmo4_500.giftumblr_m5hsc0vO8A1rvijefo1_500.gif
 
The two of them are flipping some papers when they see the four girls walking into the recording room. "Girls ah, we have been waited for a long time!" The six of them have a group hug together. Although they know each other for a few months, their friendship has gone deeper day by day. 

The leader instructed them to introduce themselves to the viewers. Both of them waves to the camera.

"Hello, I'm Seyoon and this is Miyoung. We're the next two members of Caspia. Hope you guys will love us a lot." Everyone smiles at the simple yet cute introduction.

"So we have only two more left right?" Seyoon asks while rest her arm on Joy's shoulder. Joy nods. "I wonder what's the next clue."

After they have searched level three and four, they have not found any clues yet. And they have only 20 minutes left to find the remaining two members. They are tired from walking around the building. 

Finally, Miyoung found a clue under the table. She opens it and sees the clue. "Hey guys, this is the clue, last clue I guess."

- the place where YG artist do not wish to go - 

All the members laugh. They know what place is that. All the senior trainees and artists have said that to them and even at broadcast. They walk to the lift. As they went in, Seyoon presses level six. The place where CEO office is.

"I can't imagine what are their feelings while they wait for us at the office." Yoonjo says while the other members laugh. They are lucky that they don't have to wait at the CEO's office.

When they arrive at level six, they see the remaining two members stand outside the CEO office. Joy, Cece, Yoonjo, Jungmin, Seyoon and Miyoung try to surpress their laugh onto the two members who looks scared. 
 
tumblr_mluhkwKfFw1s8o7u3o1_500.giftumblr_mbn65a0g7R1rv8i9ko1_500.gif
 
"You guys should find us at the first place, it's creepy here." Eungi quickly cling on the leader. "Don't blame me, blame the MCs." Yoonjo points at Joy and Cece. 

"Finally the eight members are here. Let's quickly go to the main room before the time runs out!" All eight members of Caspia runs to the practice room at level two using the stairs. They think that the lift is too slow. At last they managed to finish their mission 5 minutes before time's up.

"Yay! We finish our mission!" The girls give themselves a round of applause. They think that the recording is going to an end. However, it is not. 

"Girls, you will have an evaluation next week with Mr.Yang and some exprienced mentors. You will be divided into two groups and battle. At the end of the show, your results will be average out and the top 3 best members will have prizes." The girls are in awe, does this means that they need to battle among themselves?

"Do not treat this as an individual. Teamwork is important. You need to gain marks by helping others to gain marks. Every week the group will be changing so give out your best no matter which group you are in. Understand?" "Understand!"

"Now I will be dividing the groups. This week's theme is rapping, there will be two mentors to guide you. They are, please welcome..."

"G-Dragon and T.O.P" The door opens, G-Dragon and T.O.P walk into the room. The girls clap their hands excitedly as their favourite seniors are going to guide them.

"Hello girls, it's good to have you here. Congratulation on getting in Caspia." G-Dragon and T.O.P give a round of applause to the eight members.

"So now I will be dividing you into groups. Jungmin, Joy, Cece and Eungi will be in T.O.P group and Miyoung, Yoonjo, Jaylyn and Seyoon will be in G-Dragon group."

"Good luck practicing this week."
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE
 
 
Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for the long absent. I just got into college and now I'm in my sem break. hehe. Btw, this is the first episode of project:caspia. this is also the first time i wrote someone on air. i hope you guys like it. please comment below your opinions and thoughts as i need to write more about these episodes in the future. i think we have eight to ten episodes until the debut. is it too much or little? plus, the next episode will have some love scene. bwahahaha!!! that's all for now, bye bye!