「 chapter three 」

「 Project: Caspia 」by YGent // story starting
 
CHAPTER THREE
it is in herself
she will find the strength she needs
tumblr_mntjgffc6o1s7lc3ho1_500.gif
Sujeong-gif-lovelyz-37944281-500-210.gif
"Cece unnie, what are you doing?" Jungmin skips happily to Eunhwa, she sits beside her, watching what she is doing. "Jungjung, don't call me unnie! We're born in the same year. Alright?" Jungmin laughs when Eunhwa said that. She loves to tease the elder, 

"Go and play other things, don't disturb me." Eunhwa shoves her away. She's looking at the comments at allkpop about the new girl group YG is debuting. She's happy and jealous at the moment when she sees her friends debut. Jungmin chuckles slightly. 

"Unnie, don't worry. Everyone knows that you practiced hard. The big people can see it. Let just wait now." Jungmin pats her shoulder trying to comfort her. Jungmin knows that she works hard more than the other trainees. This is because she has the dream to be on the stage one day. Although Jungmin also has the same dream, but she does not take it so serious because of her natural personality. 

"I know, I hope that I will debut with them too." Eunhwa sighs slightly. Jungmin stands up and takes the guitar to play. Eunhwa opens her eyes wide. "Be careful, you destructive human. Don't break the strings. I just change it last week." Eunhwa is scared when Jungmin picks up her music instrument. She always break things that she holds. That makes every friend of hers is afraid of giving her their things.

"Nah, don't worry Cece. I'll be careful." 

"Cece noona. Are you sure? If for me I won't lend to Jungmin noona." Chanwoo walks in with the rest of iKON. Both girls turn to look at them. "IKOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!" Jungmin and Eunhwa runs to their trainees friend, the seven members of iKON and bear hugs them. It's like a reunion to them. This is because they haven't met for a long time. 

"So how's life?" Jinhwan asks Eunhwa who sits beside him. Eunhwa rolls her eyes and looks at Junhoe who sits across her. "Just normal, practice and more practice." Everyone is confused at her action. Jinhwan sighs while playing his fingers to distract himself.

Hanbin who saw this trying to find a topic to get rid of this awkward atmosphere. "So I heard that the big people starting to choose members for Caspia right?" Jungmin nods. "You guys are lucky, you don't have to fear that you guys will be eliminated. Not like us. We have undergoes it twice." Bobby says playfully. 

"But we don't even know if we get chosen."

"Don't worry, Jungmin-ah. I heard that you and Eunhwa are in the list to become a member of Caspia." Yunhyeong says. "At least you have the chance." Eunhwa and Jungmin looks at Yunhyeong with an are-you-serious look. Yunhyeong and Bobby nod.

"Bobby get this news from Tablo sunbae. You know, Bobby can be a journalist if he don't want to become an artist." Everyone laugh hearing Yunhyeong's joke about Bobby.

At this moment, there's a knock at the door. Everyone look at the door. Taeyang appears in front of them, making them to stand up and bow to their favourite senior. 

"Hey guys, do I disturb you guys having a reunion?" Taeyang jokes. "Not at all, Taeyang sunbae, please have a sit." Eunhwa who acts like the owner of the practice room invites Taeyang to join them. All of them sit on the floor forming a circle. 

"I know you guys must be confused of my appearance. I have a news though."

"What is it?" Bobby asks. Hanbin nudges him slightly. "It's not for you obviously, this is Eunhwa's and Jungmin's practice room so it must be for them. You're going to debut already and Taeyang sunbae will give you what news."

"Hanbin is right. I have some news for the girls." Taeyang turns his body facing the girls. Both of them clear their throats, feeling nervous.

"Please check in to the management department tomorrow morning at 9 in level 6 in YG building." Eunhwa and Jungmin blink. "What for?" They ask.

"You will be guided on the contracts and ways to become an artist. In short, Jeon Jungmin and Choi Eunhwa. You are the fifth and sixth member of Caspia. Congratulation." Jungmin and Eunhwa can't help but smile, they don't know what reaction they have to make. The iKON members congratulate them with a big smile on their face. 

"Congratulation, Eunhwa. You deserve it." Jinhwan held out his hand, Eunhwa blinks slightly while shakes his hand back. "Thank you" She smiles slightly. 

"You should smile more, you look pretty. And I guess we'll meet more in the future. So I hope that we can talk more like now." Jinhwan says before going out of the practice room with his other members, Jungmin and Taeyang to have a cup of coffee.

Eunhwa who is alone in the practice room stands there like a dummy. Her face is hot because she blushes after Jinhwan says that. Eunhwa shakes her head slightly. She shouldn't be thinking this right now. Now that she's an artist, she should focus on her goal.
AUTHOR NOTE
hello peeps, long time no see. lol. this is it, another two members revealed. this time, it featured our lovely ikon!!! haha. by the way, let's congratz to Jungmin (alize6203) and Eunhwa (mybiasesname). They deserve it, like Jinhwan says. haha. so what do you think of this chapter? please comment below your thoughts. hence, next chapter will be the final two members before we officially start the show project:caspia at mnet. hehe. so that's all for now. bye bye!