Not an Updations, but a letter for you... Bwing Bwing (^*,)

BEAST

Hello Dear Generous readers and subscribers, who constently support me.

I Appreaciated all of you for being there, reading this fics. Actually, it's my first time making a new kind of story with BEAST. My usual was 2Hyun all this time. Well, now that I decided to make this kind of fic with an original Characther, there's a different agenda here, I needed something new, I needed fresh from the oven, so i wanted to begin with Beast,  it's not so success yet but I'm not giving up. I know I'm taking this slow but give me time, I will make you glad you read this. 

1. Where did I came up with this idae?

Well, the story baselines was all from me. If you think It's seems familiar from somewhere, it's coincedence for me, trust me, I don't like copy cat as much as I don't copy others works too. So hence, I'm securely original. TEEHEE.

2. Why this kind of Story?

At first, I wanted to make another 2Hyun story but i feel like it's boring, not that I'm saying that Hyuna and Hyunseung story concept was boring but I find it boring to make same characther all the time.

3. But you put Hyuna and Hyunseung together again...

Well, I still ship them... I just don't have the idea who will I put Hyunseung with... and Hyuna and Hyunseung are pretty catchy to say at once. haha...

4. Will I still write Hyuna and Hyunseung concept after this?

Haha, I don't know... Maybe I want to make 4 minute afterwards... I mean, The both team are my favourite...

5. If I have time to create new idea during this story what would it be?

Maybe some kind of a funny non romantic story... I like challenges so I write something new after this...

6. What do you like about Beast?

They have great songs, and albums and Music video, and each collaborations and well basically everything about them haha.

7. Who is Bae Ri?

Well, I made Bae Ri because it's sound Very... You know... my first story about her, the title was Bae ri in Love... I wanted to make A girl Very in love... but I found Bae Ri...

8. Why Bae Ri?

Well, Other than Very, I had this imaginary girl group in my mind for 3 years now.. call Pretty... stand for Perfect, Remarkable, Excellent, True Telented Youth... consist of 6 girls, namely Han Bae Hun, So Jae Ja, Kim Melonie, Nam Hyun Ji, Oh Gi Ah and Kyu Hae Ra... I don't know why I imagine them, but maybe I wanted to make my own girl group and debut them under me... hahaha... okay, related to Bae Ri, well, I am a big fan of Bae Hun in the girl group, and Hae Ra... So when I wanted to make either Bae Hun or Hae Ra in the story It got complicated... so I decided to mix them, it sounded different at first, Bae Ra... hahaha... so I change it Bae Ri... which is catchy and also my favourite imaginary character hahaha...

9. Don't I think I'm weird..?

Well being a writer is weird, i meaan, we must be weird... we write, and imagine...it's like drawing, but using languages and words that makes people amaze and imagine the same as what writer did... it's like sharing your imagination world... to know how exactly people minds work... we live in reality and thus the reality makes us think the impossibility to where we wanted to make it's possible in our mind... and maybe possible in the real life... we make things that happen and not happen just to make people happy with it...

10. What's my last message?

Okay, to all my readers, and subscribers, Thanks again... I know you don't do much but I hope that this story means alot to you, as much as it means a lot to me... not just this story but also the other story that I made... and if you want to read my other story, look at your left at the More Stories, and choose... I hope you like it!!!

 

LOVE, BEAST192