DooJoon Got Mail

BEAST

Frozen, Yoon DooJoon wanted to chase her, unsatisfied by her remarks. When a hand slid on his shoulder, and pats it once. He turns and saw Yoseob smiling at him. That one friend you had.

“Hey... DooJoon, the principle wanted to see you... it’s something about your aunt...”

“Okay...” he just said and walks off straight to the principle office.

As he stands outside the principle office, he moves his hand for a knock on the wooden door. A very deep voice made a coughing sound then a chair scrape on the floor.

“Come in...”

He opens the door, and behind it sat the principle on his sit. A window behind him was open and not shaded, leaving bright sunlight blazing in his office. DooJoon eyes narrowed, couldn’t take the lights that was burning his eyes. The principle asks him to sit on the guest sit that was in front of his big desk. He handed DooJoon a small envelope.

“Your aunt, she came by and gave this to me... she asked me to give this personally to you... I ask her why she didn’t want to give it herself personally... but she only shook her head and repeated what she asks...” The principle leans forward. His eyes hide a small wrinkle on the side, showing his factor of age. He gave DooJoon a sympathetic smile that made DooJoon feel like he wants to throw up. “Did something happen?”

DooJoon shook his head; he gave the principle a blank face, which gave him nothing to read. DooJoon has this idea, where when he tries to hide his true feelings; he had to make them see his blank face first. He sighs.

“Can I go now?” he asks coldly.

“You know DooJoon... you can’t casually push people away, they did nothing wrong to you...all they want was to give you a chance for you to grab... you get me?”

DooJoon smirk. The principle had no idea. He wasn’t pushing; he just doesn’t need to be treated like a kid anymore. He gets it, growing up is hard. The principle doesn’t need to explain that either. The reason he doesn’t want to see his aunt or her family was because he felt neglected by his cousin’s. He wanted to be accept by the whole family not just his aunt and uncle. His heartache, he doesn’t want to think about it anymore.

“I guess so...please excuse me principle Hong...” he said as he stood up. The principle couldn’t do much but to nod his head. DooJoon is hard as rock and wouldn’t budge. He may be the example of every student for his great consistent grades, high top rank, and great disciplinary but that boy has issues.