Unknowingly Knew

BEAST

Yang Yoseob take a walk in the hallway, actually going for a meeting but so he taken a little walk anyway. He then saw Baeri across the hallway, running inside her class. He smiled, a very cute smile as presume, showing his two dimples right under his mouth on the both side of his cheeks. He knew Baeri had those crushed with him and he was honoured.  A guy like him being liked by such a cute girl, he was flattered.

Dongwoon had told him how Baeri secretly falling for his remarkable heroic actions during their first met. He was actually sincere, never did that for anything, on the other hand he felt like it’s his responsible towards anyone in pain or danger. As one of the committee, he sure likes to help others, in his theory; when others are happy and he too will be happy.

Being aware, he saw DooJoon being a statue, not so far. His mind recalled about the principal instruction when he runs into him, a message for DooJoon as he presume. DooJoon was about to run somewhere but Yoseob quickly slid his hand on DooJoon’s shoulder and pats it.  He gave him a sincere smile.

“Hey... DooJoon, the principle wanted to see you... it’s something about your aunt...”

“Okay...” he just answered and left Yoseob looking at him walking away.

Yang Yoseob continue walking, passing by Baeri’s classroom. He really did saw her; he could see her talking with Oh Ji, the best friend he knew Dongwoon likes. Dongwoon didn’t specifically tell him, he likes that girl but the way he explain about her makes it obvious. Yoseob chuckled softly. He finds it’s funny somehow.

Lee Gikwang saw Yoseob approaching the committee room, smiling. Without thinking twice, he grabs Yoseob by the back of his collar and let his arm went around Yoseob’s neck.

“Hey buddy... why so happy?” he asked with a chuckle, then messing with Yoseob’s brown hair.

“Ooom...” Yoseob yelp like a cute puppy, he pushes Gikwang grip around his neck and added; “Nothing...”

“Oh... okay...” Gikwang said as he let go of Yoseob “Yoseob, you happen to be free tonight? Cause I bought a new movie yesterday and was thinking of spending time with my best friend... so, what do you say?” he asked, his eyes flares, hoping.

“I’m sorry Gikwang...I have something to do tonight...I have work, remember?”

“Ah...yeah...” Gikwang said, sounding really disappoint.

It’s been a while that the both of them hang out like before. They were best friend since elementary, so they got really close as years pass by. Gikwang and Yoseob had two different life for say. Gikwang is normal and had a great family, but Yoseob isn’t quite full in his pocket, he had to work hard to earn some. His family have this amount of debt that his father had caused; now as the only man excluding his father, he had to earn money for the family. His only and older sister is already married and she goes on with her life with her husband leaving him and their parent.

“Maybe next time...buddy” Yoseob said, he grab Gikwang on his neck repeating the same thing Gikwang had done to him. They both played for while then got inside the committee room.

“Hey where are Hyunseung and DooJoon?” Dongwoon asked as he saw those happy bromance.

“DooJoon had to see the principle...” Yoseob answered.

“So then where’s Hyunseung?” Gikwang then asked. He looked at Yoseob, then look at Dongwoon, and then all at once they all turn looking at JunHyung who sit, looking down his paper work.  He slowly looked up, feeling awkward by eyes that beaming at him.

“He had something going on...and don’t asked more question, if DooJoon is not here, I’ll be the one who is in charge, so now, go do your job before they came back and start our meeting” JunHyung said, sounding more like a boss.