Hyunseung Utter Delight

BEAST

Hyunseung utter delight

Hyunseung woke up that Friday morning, he yawn and look around his bedroom. Living alone; sure is silent. He climbs out his bed and quickly grabs his towel, off to clean himself. In the restroom, he brushes his teeth, washes his face and then had a little shower. Last night he got to bed with uniform, he was tired as hell. DooJoon had made him clear the committee room without any help.

He cursed to JunHyung how that bragger ran away from helping him. JunHyung actually had promise him for a help when Hyunseung helped him last time but then again he didn’t. Next time he won’t fell for JunHyung promises. He sighs and let out a loud grunt. He had to hold in his anger, or his blood pressure went boosting up again, causing him submitting into the hospital, making his parent worried and forcing him to go back home. He doesn’t want that to happen.

As he close the shower, he got out and took out his hair dryer. He dried his brown hair that is now shoulder length long. He needs to cut it before the principle sees it. He combs his hair before gelling it, that way he can hide those hair from being seen. His phone rang, quickly he pick it up.

“Hello...”

“Hyunseung...”

“Oh Hyuna...”

His ex- girlfriend is calling. He wonders what was up because since they broke up, Hyuna only called him when she needs help.

“I don’t have a ride to school... could you come and pick me up?” she asked with a little shy chuckle on the side. Hyunseung just smiles.

“Definitely...”

Maybe they look like they never did broke up, but seriously they did. Beside, Hyuna could’ve moved on with someone, and Hyunseung had considered themselves as best friend. Even though Hyunseung think that he still have feelings for her but the thing was, he was the one who decided to break up in the first place, so he held back everything, feeling grateful with their current relationship.

Hyunseung finish up, wearing his already wash uniform, took his bike keys and left his place. He rode down town approaching Hyuna’s home.  Hyuna was already waiting for him outside her house. Her arms cross together, her face were stern, looks like she woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning.

“Is everything okay?” he asked as he gave Hyuna another of his helmet.

“I’ll tell you when we get to school...” she said with a frown.

“Okay...” he didn’t say anything anymore if Hyuna didn’t want to talk about it. It’s always been like that. His bike swift straight towards the school, arrived, he park his bike outside the gate. He doesn’t want the teacher seen him riding bike, what would they think? One of the committee students rides a bike to school? He’ll get kill by DooJoon for putting that dude in trouble.

“Here...” Hyuna handed the helmet she wore back to Hyunseung. Hyunseung took it and put away the helmet. As expected, other student was eyeing over them, they would probably think that they got back again, but Hyunseung didn’t bothered. He simply looks up and saw Hyuna’s really sad expression. His face drew a weird look; he wondered what was in her head. He didn’t say anything until they both entered the school, in the hallway, he pulled Hyuna’s arm. He casually pulls her in his medium grown bicep, Hyuna sniffs, trying to hold in her tears that were now on the edge of her eyes.

“Cry... Don’t try to hold it in...It’s not good for your health...” He said consulting her. Hyuna burst crying, there’s no ashamed, she didn’t cared how people see her right now. All she can think of her sadness, her broken heart that now is flooding with tears, and she’s trying to heal it by crying. She tighten her grip on Hyunseung waist, she feel so warmth by his touch, and so safe.

“Hyunseung-ah...” she called and looks up as her cry ends. Her nose were runny as Hyunseung look back at her stare, he chuckled and immediately took out his tissue and wiped her tears. Hyuna paralyze by Hyunseung actions, causing her to feel so hot, she can feel how her cheeks burnt up, and she pulls herself away from Hyunseung embrace.

“Thanks...” she said in a lowly soft voice. She don’t want to fall again with that boy, she promise Hyunseung, they are friends, best of friend and she doesn’t want to ruin it. “I’ll go first to class...see me during Lunch” She said and walk away, not looking straight at Hyunseung face who is now giving her a wave.

 

Hyunseung walk in his class as the bell literally rang, he took his seat where who sat next him was JunHyung who happen to give him a pathetic grin. Hyunseung sigh, he was lazy to follow up when that boy open his mouth and gave several unacceptable excuses.

“Look, I know you are mad with me...but this time, I’m being reasonable...” he said, he didn’t wait long for Hyunseung response, he sat up straight then simply went on “I forgot about you cleaning up the committee office yesterday but I didn’t simply forgotten, I happen to have another work to do and rush away, so I didn’t thought of it until I remember you... Panic, I took out my phone but my battery died, I was frustrated, so I asked someone else phone but right then, there was no any signal... I felt guilty and I’m worried of the thought of coming to school and facing you” he said and stops, panting.

“It’s no biggy, I was mad earlier when I woke up, almost deciding to take revenge on you but I choke it off since I gave Hyuna a ride to school this morning...”

“You and Hyuna...? Riding to school this morning, how? You decided to go back?” JunHyung shoot questions non-stop “Whoa... Hyuna is so easy...” JunHyung said half impressed, but yet, half astonish.

“It’s not something like that...”

“It’s not?”

“No... She happens to have no ride to school, so I willingly help her out...” Hyunseung explain

“Oh well, when you put it that way...” JunHyung had said “So...Is there any interesting story to be share?” JunHyung asked, sounding like a teenage girl who likes to listen to the newest gossip.

“Nothing interesting, but something bothering me of her...”

“What is it?”

“She showed a really angry expression since I came to get her... she looks really upset after we reach school, so I pull her in and let her cry...”

“Did she tell you what had happen?” JunHyung question, his face was all worried and sympathy.

“Not yet... She ask me to see her during lunch, I guess she’s telling me right then...” Hyunseung said but then shrug. JunHyung look away as he was satisfied by Hyunseung answer, he sigh. Hyuna and Hyunseung were together for a year, and now they are friends. For JunHyung it was quite difficult to talk to your ex like they were your friends, unless you never had feelings or any romantic moment with each other, that would make sense but Hyuna and Hyunseung had known for their lovey-dovey relationship, so being friends is absolutely make no sense.

author massage

I hope this will make you happy! thank you to my subscriber and to the one who comment, thanks... i really am glad, and I hope that it could keep coming... cause your words inspired me to keep going! thanks again :)

sincerely

BEAST192