DooJoon Misery

BEAST

DooJoon misery

"I warned you...” Yoon DooJoon said harshly. He turns away and be cool walking in the hallway. The whole student got scared and they know when DooJoon said ‘I warn you’ by means ‘don’t mess with us and you know, you’ll get it’

DooJoon got inside the committee office with a stern face. He is very angry about something. The rest of his group are all busy with their own work. Not long after, he took out a piece of paper and jot down a name. By means the name is for him to remember, and if another rule breaks again, he’ll definitely give them the penalty. I repeat, The Penalty.

“Who is Jung so?”

Yang Yoseob from the back had urged him, DooJoon turn around and look at Yoseob with unhappy face. He doesn’t like being question but Yoseob actually an innocent person, so he let him slide this once.

“A new kid...”

“Sound harsh, don’t you think we’re kind of being mean with a new kid...? What if he calls his parents and they go meet the principle and report, afterward, we will be scold then we’ll be discontinuing as a part in the committee... you wouldn’t like it, when your title of president be snatch by someone else...” Jang Hyunseung suddenly sounded.

Yoon DooJoon always knew how Hyunseung is more intelligent than he looks. Sometimes DooJoon carried away with his emotions, even a tiny bit mistakes in the student body had actually force or more likely willing him giving unnecessary warnings, then if those innocent people -I prefer hostage- does another strike, he surely don’t give any damn mercy. He created Penalty, he is the president of the school or the head of the committee and people are scared of him.

“I agree with Hyunseung, we don’t go accusing new student...that’s illegal, pity that he had a bad day today, meeting our overly emotional president...” JunHyung said sarcastically for DooJoon.

“What do you know?” DooJoon voice raises a little. He hated if he had to come across with JunHyung who happen to have such a highly standard views with rules. DooJoon is the president but the one who remembers all the rules is Yong JunHyung and the reason he was needed in the committee.

“A lot...” JunHyung fight back. He wanted to make DooJoon realize, being the leader doesn’t mean you can do anything just because your heart said so and it’s not right to be too mean, people will think they are bunch of bullies and not the discipline committee, trust me, he been there.

“What actually happen, really?” Son Dong won, the youngest among of them had bravely spoken.

“Is it something serious?” Lee Gikwang then added.

“It is...” DooJoon really hate being question. But he can’t do much if it is with his fellow friends. What would he do if they don’t want to talk or urge him anymore, more or less; he doesn’t have any friends then those five generous people.  “He spilled his water on my shoe and made it wet...”

“What?” JunHyung asked, it sounded more like –Are you kidding me?-.

Everyone became silent then a few second they all burst laughing at DooJoon’s face. JunHyung the loudest of all, he can’t think other than ‘DooJoon really can’t handle his tamper, even if it’s a small matter, it’s usually a big one’. The boys all chuckle away and left DooJoon standing alone. They seem to not taking mind about him anymore, so they got back to what they were doing.

“Serious... He spills it all over my branded shoes....”

DooJoon felt isolated, so he tried to gain attentions from them. His entire friend shook their heads, knowing that DooJoon just another spoilt whim.

“Just go buy a new one DooJoon... you can afford that, don’t you?” JunHyung being sarcastic again, the other guys can’t help themselves but laugh. DooJoon pouted his mouth, not minding about JunHyung’s sarcasm, he then look at the name he had jotted earlier; he quickly erased it with his pen. He was sure enough, there’s no need for that anymore.

The committee room that are built for those selected people are comply by these above level students. Many had sure that it wasn’t how the school ran a long time ago, but as DooJoon steps in the school, with high marks and consistent top rank, nevertheless to mention how remarkably handsome he is, he was voted as president. He chooses quite people joining the committee, they look like working under a company, doing some paper works, organizing clubs, ceremony and pretty much all entertainment and politicians are held by their hands in work. Unfortunately not all of them are close, so, some quit when knowing that DooJoon are far worse than they could’ve imagine being the president. Leaving only 5 boys, who are better looking and really close with DooJoon. These people have known for their highly standard and some say they are Beast of the school for behaving too almighty and like to scare people guts off.

 

 

 As the school bell rang, the committee room started to get isolated as everyone are off to go home. Appliances are all turn off. Only the shimmer of sun light stayed, as it set down to end the day, lighting up the room from the windows. Student chattered voice from the hallway all faded away as they all stroll down to the exit door. Teachers were also done for the day, and all pack up and leave.

This so call Beast boys, went separated ways and began their story lives outside school. Behold another life, they aren’t so perfect. Maybe a lot of girls think that these boys with looks have loaded money not to mentions the next heir, but unfortunately this isn’t the next Boys over flower kind of story, they won’t be as much as perfect as Lee Min Ho who acts as the head of F4, yeah he does have less luck but still he is just too perfect.

Yoon DooJoon climb his bike – that was park outside the school gate – as his ride home, taking his helmet and put it on, he sure knows how to make girls drool their mouth. He swift and was already out from the school land. Maybe he is rich but he is always alone. His parents died in a car accident back when he was 11, with inheritance from his parents’ fortune, he was raise by his only relative, his aunt.

   “I told you not to be so darn snail...” DooJoon scream at the top of his lung. He just reaches his mansion when one of his security guard doesn’t greet his arrival on time.

His aunt pokes her head out at the front door, looking astonish by DooJoon loud voice. She was reading her book in the living room when all of a sudden an unpleasant interruption came to her ears.

“What is all that wrecking?” His aunt had asked. She walks nearing DooJoon, looking at her nephew and the pity security guard who is now looking upset.

“How the hell does this security guard do their freaking job?” he was still fierce.

“You may be dismissed...” his aunt starting to feel guilty, she quickly asked the security guard to go home, so DooJoon can stop getting mad.

Seeing the security guard walked away, DooJoon grunt and stomp inside the house. He didn’t want to look back, he didn’t want to see his aunt’s face because he doesn’t like his aunt taking on those stupid lazy snail security guards side.

He entered his room, and throws his bag on the floor. He smashes down his body on his king size bed. His room was large, too large that it can fit two trucks in it, I repeat, trucks. He looked around. The sound of footstep was outside his bedroom, guessing that could be the entire maid working in that mansion. Sooner or later there won’t be any more of those sounds as each one of them gone back to their home. Seeing their family, then have dinner together, afterwards having chat and fun games. How he hope that he can come back home, with that same warm greets they are enjoying.

His mind flew across, he gaze outside his bedroom window. The sun was already gone, the night was all blue, and he could only see one star shining there. He smiles at it. Sincere smile but such sad eyes were picture in his beautiful face.

“I guess you are like me eh? Shinning as a knight, but you only stands there because the universe wants you to... but when you realize, you just being up there all alone...we did great, but why are we being punish for it?” he said as his eyes were all watery.

 A knock came on his bedroom door, and the door swung open even without his permission. He knows that must be his aunt. Trying to talk things out from him, his aunt is nice but she rarely talks to him because she’s not always around. She has a family back in Jeju Island, so she come visiting him once a while. He used to live there in Jeju Island but he never like the surrounding – not the environment though – so his aunt send him back to Seoul once he reach the age 12.  

Closing his face with one hand, hiding his sad expression, he knew his aunt is taking a sit on the side of the bed. He can feel how the bed left side slump down.

“DooJoon... I know you hated to go back to Jeju but your cousin’s misses you... Would you come back?”

Not this again, as he thought. He sat up, looking straight at his aunt. He shook his head. Then he stood up and grabs his towel, entering his bathroom. After taking everything off, he turns the shower on and let the pouring water down his bare parts. He thought again on how his aunt only wants him going back to Jeju Island, it’s not that he dislike to go, but if only she knew the truth. Her children ignored him and he was only been treated well by his aunt and her husband. He doesn’t feel so cosy there, the sharp stare from both of his cousin, kept appearing in his mind. He held his breath, trying to hold back his tears but suddenly he let out to much of it, he cried as much as he wants. He is hurt, too hurt.

 

author little message

I would like to say sorry for uploading the first chap for a very long long time, it's because i have college to attend, and seriously i have few more story to update, and i had lost few of my story from my savings...
okay! that's all for now... hope you guys like it... and if you are interested, please subscribe and support me!!! i would love, to hear feedback from you guys

LOT OF LOVE

BEAST192...