Chapter Seven

Haven's Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Seven

Kyuhyun had not once in his life thought that he would end up sleeping in the same bed with another man - let alone like it. But strangely enough, he did.

Jongwoon, on the other hand, absolutely hated it. He would nag at Kyuhyun for hours on end to try to make him change his mind and move to a bed of his own, but Kyuhyun just couldn't. And after hours Jongwoon would eventually give up, and they would both fall asleep exhausted.

And strangely enough, the last couple of nights they were the only ones sleeping in the Civiltry bedroom - apparently their endless bickering had taken a toll on the other members and they went elsewhere for their well earned and needed sleep.

Some slept in the living room, others just returned to their homes or slept at a friend's. And there was even this one night where Donghee had chosen to sleep on the war room's table, and he was found half on the table by the other members the next morning, who were about to have a scheduled meeting. 'My eyes!' Heechul had screamed, and they had all ran out hastily. Kyuhyun still had to giggle when he remembered the event.

"Morning," Henry greeted Kyuhyun, who just came out of the bedroom, leaving Jongwoon behind and expecting him to join them soon.

"Hey," Kyuhyun greeted back slightly awkwardly, before sitting down next to Henry on the couch, appropriately distant.

It had been 2 weeks since Kyuhyun had stubbornly declared Jongwoon's bed as his own, and Henry hadn't been too pleased with it. Their friendship had flourished over the weeks, but Kyuhyun was pretty sure Henry was quite bothered with it even though he hadn't mentioned it to him.

"Jungsu-hyung said we would get our rings today," Henry said excitedly, and Kyuhyun smiled politely at his comment. "I can't wait to make it official," Henry continued cheerfully.

Every official Civiltry member had their own ring. All rings were different on first glance, but inside the rings all stood the same three letters; 'CSA'. It stood for 'Civiltry Secret Alliance,' by wearing their rings they would finally be an official member and part of something bigger. Despite that they had already finished their trial and had participated in larger operations, getting a ring would make it a lot more real.

"Me neither," Kyuhyun replied softly, feeling that he really didn't deserve Henry's friendship the longer he postponed explaining his sleeping situation. "I ehm-"

But before Kyuhyun could start his long overdue explanation, Jungsu slammed his office door open and looked straight at them, "Just the two I was looking for!"

And even before any of them could even say hi, Jungsu was already dragging them towards his office.

Sigh.

"Woah," Sungmin said, in awe of the shiny silver rings on Kyuhyun's and Henry's hand. "They are stunning!"

They certainly were. Jungsu had dragged both Kyuhyun and Henry to his office, where Han Geng had already been waiting. A week earlier he had taken their finger measurements and listened to their design wishes. He had promised he would work hard and try to finish their respective rings within 1 week. He hadn't disappointed. 

Kyuhyun was now the proud owner of a true Han Geng design - who turned out to be quite a famous silversmith in town. He had made all the rings for all members of Civiltry as his way to contribute to the alliance, and he was well respected for it.

And seeing his and Henry's amazing new rings, Kyuhyun could certainly see why.

"Hyung!" Henry suddenly exclaimed, running over to Jongwoon who had just walked into the living room 4 hours after Kyuhyun had. Which was odd, because Kyuhyun could have sworn Jongwoon was awake when he had left. "Look!"

Henry proudly presented his ring to Jongwoon, who nearly screamed at the sight of it. Turned out Jongwoon loved the ring even more t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter