5 music drabbles [XiuRis, XiuYeol, SuKai, BaekSoo, SeRis]

Useless drabbles woo!

(THESE ARE WAY SHORTER but whatever. yall know the drill. Btw these are useless whatever it ha gh ha h a hhha)

 

Selfish [Guilty - Dynamic Duo, XiuRis]

Yifan was ready to give Minseok everything and anything from the first day he met him. Didn't matter if it was clothes, food or cash, Yifan was generous and Minseok was needy. The older's large eyes could make Yifan's heart melt and it's hard to deny giving the person you love anything they ask for. It was just one single thing Yifan couldn't give.

"You're so nice to me", Minseok said, slowly fiddling with the sleeves of the expensive button up Yifan had bought him once. Yifan's large hands tightened their grip on the steering wheel. Surely a tiny part of him knew the other was right, but it was so much less painful not to believe it.

"It's a shame you can't give me the one thing I really wanted."

Yifan didn't know if Minseok was torturing him on purpose or not. He gave and gave and gave for Minseok, and sometimes - moments of weakness - he just wanted to scream at the other how cruelly selfish he was. He had known Yifan wasn't ready for marriage. The only time Yifan had wanted to do something for himself he risked losing what he treasured the most. 

Minseok exited Yifan's car, bringing with him the bags of things the younger had given him. He didn't even look back at the car once as tears ran down Yifan's cheeks. He was the criminal once again, guilty of failing to make Minseok happy like he had promised him.

 


Play [ Attraction - Bumkey ft. Dynamic Duo, XiuYeol]

"Come on, man. It's getting ing ridiculous."

"No, you just don't get it. He's wearing those ing pants because he knew I'd be here."

Baekhyun sighs, but Chanyeol groans because right when he's stopped talking Minseok bends down to pick up something from the floor at the other side of the room. It could just be a coincidence that he chose those pants and that he happened to give Chanyeol a full view of how the fabric stretches over his as he bends down, but he knows it isn't. Baekhyun is starting to realize that as well.

"He's such a ing tease."

"Then please, Chanyeol, go and sleep with him and stop thirsting after each other."

"Pfft. I'm not going after him. It's not like he can resist me after seeing me in this shirt", Chanyeol says smugly and take another gulp of his beer, his eyes still not leaving Minseok. "Tonight he'll finally come crawling begging to my . I can guarantee it."

Baekhyun scoffs, and Minseok finally notices Chanyeol and eyes his shamelessly but casually exposed arms for a second before looking away. He knows Chanyeol will finally break down and beg for his tonight. He can guarantee it.

 


It's a give and take-game [Guilty, beauty love - Vic Mignogna, SuKai]

Joonmyeon knew Jongin was a er for romance before he asked him out for the first time. For their first date he thought he probably broke the records of most expensive dates, but it was definitely worth it.

"With your money and my looks we could take over the world if we wanted to!", Jongin had laughingly said so many times Joonmyeon had lost count, and he had laughed along. It had been so easy when Jongin was just a spoiled kid that craved compliments and Joonmyeon was too bored and too rich.

"You look beautiful", Joonmyeon would always coo when he bought Jongin a new piece of jewelry or clothing, and Jongin would always nod because he knew it was true and wasn't ashamed to admit it. 

Zitao told Joonmyeon that as his best friend, he was obliged to tell him his and Jongin's relationship was dysfunctional. 

"It's about giving and taking", he frowned and Joonmyeon smiled. Zitao didn't understand that both Joonmyeon and Jongin were constantly both giving and taking things. It just had nothing to with love.

 


Please forgive me for whatever I do [Remember you - Adventure Time ost, BaekSoo]

Baekhyun knew it was risky to get close to Kyungsoo when he got one of his attacks, but that didn't stop him from being there for him. It had started years ago as panic attacks when Kyungsoo felt like the world was closing in and got too small, choking him. He had ruined his dorm bedroom the first time by cracking up the entire floor, and in the mess his roommate Jongin lost his phone.

As the years went by, rather than making progress like the other boys and learning about his power, it slowly got worse. The ground behind the school was ripped up and destroyed from Kyungsoo's attacks, and no matter how obvious it was no one really had the heart to tell Baekhyun that Kyungsoo wasn't going to get better.

He didn't understand that until now, laying defeated on the ground with his own warm blood smudged on his face, but it was okay. Kyungsoo never hurt him intentionally.

Baekhyun coughed, and met Kyungsoo's large, wild eyes from where he was standing above him. In the distance he could hear the other's shouting and he knew Yixing was on his way ready to heal him again. His thin lips formed a tired smile because it was too late this time - not even Yixing could heal the broken bones and injured organs that the huge rock crushing him had caused.

"It's okay, Soo", he said weakly, hoping desperately that some part of Kyungsoo still recognized him before his world turned black. "I forgive you."

 

 

Snow [the Winter's Tale - Exo, SeRis]

"Could you kindly ing knock that off?"

Minseok quickly looked up at Yifan before quickly waving his hand, making the soft snowflakes he had made dance around them fall to the ground. He loved playing with the snow, but Kris' voice was deadly serious. He hated the snow. 

Minseok and Luhan stopped talking, following Yifan in awkward silence as they walked down the street. He always got in a ty mood when winter came.

Suddenly he stopped, almost causing Luhan to walk straight into him. Minseok was just about to shout at him to keep walking when he saw the reason why. 

Sehun was walking straight towards them, laughing with a tall brown haired boy that kept his attention away from the three boys looking at him. The brunette's long arm was wrapped around Sehun's waist just like Yifan used to do until Sehun cruelly dumped him about exactly a year ago.

"He has bleached his hair", Luhan commented quietly. "Looks a bit like the sno-"

"Shut up!", Minseok said quickly, but Yifan had already heard and his eyes were already shimmering with tears.