Peach [XiuHan]

Useless drabbles woo!

[Useless shortie about I don't even know....
WARNINGS: play? KINDA? ??? SUPER SLIGHTLY NONCON??
And why did I name this one Peach? Idk... When I wrote it i just thought of peaches... I really love peaches...]

Lu Han's eyebrows are deeply furrowed. That easily happens whenever he puts his mind into something. During dance practice, learning new lines or trying to make Jongdae hear the difference between 'do' and 'doe' when his Chinese is rusty, his forehead furrows. Just like now - when the dorm is relaxed, twelve young men trying to get some rest as soon as they have a break from their schedule - and Lu Han's pale fingers pats furiously on the keys on his laptop. He's really good at football, Minseok knows because he has firsthand experience. However that doesn't mean he's good at playing downloaded football games. His eyebrows create deeper creases when he loses again and he groans (quietly though, because he doesn't want to accidentally wake up Yifan or Zitao that are dozing off in the couch in the other side of the room). Minseok thinks it's adorable.

"What are you smiling about you bite-sized baozi?"

He honestly wasn't aware that he was smiling, but he's not surprised. He finds himself smiling a lot around Lu Han, not only when they spend time cuddled up in a pile on Lu Han's messy bed. He tears his eyes from the screen and meets Lu Han's. They're only inches away since their faces are close enough almost for their noses to touch, and they look annoyed. Minseok's smile grows wider.

"This is an abomination. It's almost sad."

"You try it then!"

But Minseok shakes his head. Not because he's not certain he would beat Lu Han's score immediately, but because the awkward position he's lying in won't allow it. However no matter how hard it is to move lying like this there's no doubt that when Lu Han's lying stomach down on his bed propped up on his elbows, it's very comfortable to lye stomach down on Lu Han's back, creating a narrow human cross on Lu Han's wide mattress and fluffy sheets. Lu Han scoffs.

"You know beforehand that I would crush you."

"You wish."

Minseok makes a face and Lu Han sighs; a heavy puff of air makes his torso heave and Minseok can feel it underneath himself. Maybe he’s giving Lu Han a hard time breathing when he’s basically resting his entire body weight on him, but he doesn’t move. He likes lying like this. It’s warm and despite that Lu Han is skinny he’s really soft. Plus that he smells faintly of wild cherry from the hand cream-collab thingy they did with Nature Republic.

Lu Han turns his focus back at the game on his screen, mumbling something in Mandarin that Minseok doesn’t quite catch, but its fine.

Minutes goes by as Lu Han starts a new game and soon he’s absorbed again, ignoring Minseok’s ‘no not like that’ and ‘no no no that’s too soon’. Lu Han isn’t as bad as Minseok makes him seem, really. But the young Chinese is so cute when he’s annoyed that Minseok just can’t help himself. Another minute ticks by and Lu Han suddenly has a pretty good chance to set a goal and his tapping grows more intense, before Minseok breathes a puff of warm breath in his ear.

Lu Han’s body tenses up and his finger presses the wrong button so that the virtual football gets kicked in another direction. He quickly pause the game and twists his head to glare at Minseok who’s grinning widely.

“Quit it!”

“Don’t be rude to your hyung.”

“There’s like a month between us! It doesn’t count!”

“Shouldn’t you be practicing your game instead of being an inconsiderate and horrible dongsaeng?”

Lu Han makes a horribly ugly face before going back to his game, and Minseok’s lips moves closer to his ear when Lu Han steers the ball closer to goal again and whispers loudly ‘no no no not that no god that guy’s gonna twist his ankle and this guy over here’s gonna break his arm or something and the cops are gona show up and something will explode and god Lu Han they’re gonna sue you and what’s that gonna do to EXO Lu Han god damn it think about your image!’ and other nonsense. But Lu Han doesn’t care, because if he just concentrate really hard he can actually ignore Minseok’s voice. His brows furrows even deeper and Minseok smiles obnoxiously. He can even get away with ruffling Lu Han’s hair right now which the younger actually hates, but getting ignored just makes him want to test the limits even further.

There’s this thing that breaks through Lu Han’s shunning every time. Minseok discovered it several months ago by mistake (it was a honest mistake!) and honestly, he would use it more often just to watch Lu Han’s cute reactions. Too bad he can’t do it in public. The way Lu Han ignores him makes Minseok wonder if he actually wants the elder to do it. He knows what happens if Minseok’s denied his attention.

It starts off discretely, because there’s nothing unusual with Minseok putting his arm around Lu Han’s shoulders, but Minseok has  a feeling he’s not the only one who knows what’s about to happen. His arms aren’t very long but the younger’s shoulders are narrow so Minseok reaches perfectly when he let his hand fall forward and accidentally grace Lu Han’s left through the thin fabric of his tight shirt.

The reaction isn’t half as discrete as Minseok’s movement, because Lu Han’s body tenses up immediately and his breath hitches softly. Both boy’s eyes are still focusing on the screen as if everything was still normal, but Lu Han’s fingers has become fidgety and his game turns sloppy. Minseok feels incredibly smug. His fingertip makes a cirkle around the younger’s soft skin. It hardens almost immediately.

“Don’t.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Hyung, I’m warning y- ah!”

He couldn’t help but pinch, and Lu Han’s reaction doesn’t disappoint. He doesn’t make a sound, but his focus is blown and his head falls down to press against the blanket they’re lying on. It does a horrible job hiding his raging blush, because his ears and neck are blooming red as well. The ball is stolen by the other team when Lu Han’s fingers stop moving and they quickly score a goal.

“Ah. Hey. They’re winning.”

Shut up Minseok!”

Lu Han’s voice is muffled because his head is still pressing down into the sheets and locking Minseok’s arm in place with his shoulder and head, probably in an attempt to keep him still. However, Minseok’s fingers keep moving in lazy circles.

Stop!”

“I really don’t-“

“Stop being a je-“

Lu Han’s voice hitches in the middle of the word, and Minseok can’t help but snort. His sound isn’t nearly as cute as Lu Han’s he thinks, but then again nothing is cuter than Lu Han. He lets out a helpless whimper. The elder’s smile grows wider.

“Get a grip Lu-ge. You’re sounding awfully lewd and your team is losing.”

“This is all your fault!”

“What have I done even?”

The innocent act doesn’t suit him, especially not since he finds an embarrassed Lu Han hilarious. And cute. Very very cute.

“Quit groping me! This is non-consensual! It’s illegal! ”

“Nah.”

Is it? It is. Lu Han knows he has the stronger legs of the two of them and he has used them to get Minseok off of him before, so maybe he doesn’t completely hate this (even though Minseok knows how Lu Han gets trouble moving when he does this). It’s not even Minseok’s fault. Lu Han has no one else but himself to blame for his super sensitive skin that makes it so hard for Minseok to just keep his hands away. He can literally feel the younger heat up underneath him between their layers of clothing and it just makes him want to hug him. But he doesn’t, because he continues teasing. The pad of his thumb and index finger close around Lu Han’s perky and twists lightly and the loud whimper Lu Han lets out makes Minseok bark out a laugh.

“Does it feel good?”, he teases in a sing-song voice, and right now he doesn’t care about that Lu Han will give him for this afterwards.

“Shut. Up!

“I second LuLu. Both of you shut the up”, a sleep-heavy voice mumbles from the other side of the room, and the two boys on the bed recognize it immediately to be Yifan’s. Zitao mumbles something in sleepy Mandarin and Yifan hums in approval. Lu Han growls.

I haven’t done !

“Maybe if you weren’t so hungry for his -“

“I have literally done nothing-“

Minseok knows enough Mandarin to understand what’s being said in the room, and he can’t help but in.

“Right. I can’t help myself when you’re so cute. Is it all ual frustration you’ve built up that makes you so sensitive?”

“Get off me you ert!”

“You know Minnie, I think you’re right.”

“ off, Yifan! He’s ually harassing me for s sake!”

“Hump him into submission then.”

What?!”

“I don’t think Lu-ge’s got it in him.”

And Lu Han really doesn’t. Not only because whenever Minseok teases him like this his skin starts tingling pleasantly in a weird and awkward kind of way, but because he knows his hyung wouldn’t treat any other member like this. Even though it’s erted and he knows he’s being a bit tsundere he likes the special attention. It’s easier to blame Minseok for ual harassment than admit that.

“I’ll punch you back into submission!”

“I get it, I get it.”

With a sigh Minseok releases him, rolls off and lands next to Lu Han on the matrass on his back. The room falls silent because the game on Lu Han’s computer has quieted down and the only noise to be heard is Chanyeol’s faint rapping from the kitchen and Yifan’s and Zitao’s steady breathing from the couch.