My kingdom for a Caramel Macchiato [SuTao]

Useless drabbles woo!

 

[Super short! !]

Zitao thought is was a stupid idea from the start. He knew his inflated dignity was the problem again, but all it took for him to agree was Joonmyeon's million dollar smile and  it only cost him a pretty big chunk of his pride.

"Just try it!"

"This is so stupid."

"It's not like anyone will hear you."

"You will!"

"You're worried about what I will think? This was my idea!"

"A really stupid one.."

"I'll buy you a macchiato afterwards?"

Zitao sighs and shoots a glare at Joonmyeon from where he's laying on the mattress. The older smiles down at Zitao from where he's straddling him. He knows he's won.

His hands leave Zitao's bare stomach and grips the younger's wrists, pinning them above his head, pushing them into mattress. Zitao closes his eyes and blushes lightly. He looks beautiful.

"D..."

Joonmyeon leans forward, breath tickling Zitao's neck. The other's  breath hitches and his head fall to the side, giving Joonmyeon access to more of his body, but Joonmyeon doesn't move. Zitao needs a little push sometimes.

"Daddy.."

His voice is low and awkward, a tell tale sign of Zitao being nervous. Joonmyeon's grip tightens because Zitao's teasing him even though he probably doesn't mean to.

"Daddy please.."

It's still low, but it comes out as a needy whimper. Joonmyeon's crotch starts pulsating immediately and his breath hitch lowly, a reaction Zitao noticed immediately. 

"I need you daddy..!"

The older makes a strange sound, a mix between a groan and a whine and hungrily bites down on Zitao's neck so suddenly the younger gasps and his body jerks. 


Joonmyeon had wanted Zitao to try calling him daddy for weeks, and at first Zitao didn't think he was serious. He's not a guy and the older knows that. His pleasures are simple; expensive clothes, expensive food and copious amounts of attention. Vanilla is good enough for him, with a few 'you're beautiful's, 'you're perfect's and 'I love you's thrown in there. However Joonmyeon knows unfortunately knows exactly what buttons to press to make Zitao happy, and it didn't take that many promises of a new pair of shoes and that bag that matches his sun glasses for Zitao to consider it. Besides, it was just a stupid word, right?


It's like a new side of Joonmyeon that Zitao has never seen before. Or maybe it's because Joonmyeon is so he can barely hold himself back. Or maybe the new feeling of power Zitao has. He had imagined this whole daddy thing would be more him being told what to do and less him getting whatever what he wanted as long as he put a "daddy" at the end of the sentence. 

"I.. I need to touch..."

"Not yet, baby."

"But daddy.. Please touch me daddy please-", his words got cut off by a gasp because Joonmyeon reaches down and fists Zitao's leaking immediately and Zitao feels so good and perfectly in his element that he moans loudly. His body is torn between pushing back on Joonmyeon's and ing up in his hand so he keeps still, too lost in pleasure anyway.

He comes with a loud moan of his new nick name for Joonmyeon flowing from his wet, kiss-swollen lips and the other follows soon enough, groaning brokenly.

Before he falls asleep, showered clean and warm under covers and spooning Joonmyeon, he thinks he might actually get used to this.

-

"Daddy?!"

Zitao was prepared for this, so he just smiles innocently.

"Are you ing kidding us Tao?! Like your normal wasn't bad enough!"

"Aren't you just jealous Soo has never ever heard about ual fantasies, hyung?", the young Chinese asks casually and ignores Chanyeol's bright blushing and Kyungsoo glaring murderously at him.

He might or might not have moaned extra loudly last night to annoy the rest of the members and he has clearly succeeded. Yixing looks scarred and Jongin actually looks a little frightened. Jongdae has been sending Minseok suggestive looks all morning and the oldest looks like he's about 100% done. 

Just when Sehun looks like he'll fire off some dumb comment the door opens and Joonmyeon walks in. He ignores the stares and glares from the members sitting around the table and walks up behind Zitao, places an extra large cup with steaming hot coffee in front of him.

"Enjoy your caramel macchiato, baby."

"Thank you, daddy~"

**

Istfg tami-dada ruined me
I
I told myself never to write s oh god why am I so weak
If u actually buy me a macchiato in Finland tami istg I won't talk to you for a week...........................