Reaching high and dropping down [XiuHan]

Useless drabbles woo!

[A useless title on a useless story. THIS ONE IS REALLY SHORT idk I might write a sequel someday if anyone likes it.
WARNINGS: druguse. nothing major but you know.]

 

Lu Han thinks Minseok is really cute. Even though he’s older and even though he always es about people touching his things. He’s cute because his eyes are round, and the rest of his face is round and pretty much the rest of his whole body is round. And he’s cute because he giggles at his own stupid jokes, and he’s always around even if he doesn’t say much, and he’s shy and nervous when it comes to trying new things and he’s not sure what to do.

He follows Lu Han loyally like a dog in the end, even if he said no the first two times.  It’s always like that, he always does what Lu Han says.

Minseok’s always really cute. Even if he’s just woken up and his eyes are even more swollen than usual. Even if it’s late at night and he’s already so tired he could fall asleep standing up. And even after training when his shirt is soaked in sweat.

But he’s definitely the cutest when he’s like this. Body tense on Lu Han’s bed and whimpering. Lu Han haven’t even touched him, even if he’s lying next to him on the narrow matrass. He’s sure it would feel ing incredible to be touched right now, when the older is experiencing it for the first time and still is close to a . Yet Lu Han keeps his hands to himself and just smiles.

Suddenly Minseok opens his eyes and blinks to re-gain focus.

“Another one?”

“Yeah.”

“How’s your throat?”

“It’s fine.”

The younger smirks, because he knows that Minseok’s throat is probably sore or aching, he just can’t feel it yet. However he doesn’t say it, he just refills the ice-cold container and hands it over to the older. It only takes a few seconds for him to greedily on the nozzle before disappearing again. He drops the container, it lands on the carpet with a thud.

Soon enough he’s far gone, his body tensing like always and his hand gripping Lu Han’s tightly. The younger massages his stiff fingers, and Minseok’s breaths grows even heavier.

Yeah, Minseok’s definitely cutest when his body’s squirming from nitrous oxide, panting and gasping when he reaches his high and falls down to earth again after a short while. When he’s down back with Lu Han his eyes open again, his hand relaxing in Lu Han’s grip and his body feels boneless. It’s not out of his system yet, it will take longer time before it completely disappears and even longer time before the alcohol is gone. His intoxicated state makes his rock hard straining against underwear and jeans shameless.

Lu Han has done this too many times. He can’t reach quite the same place Minseok can anymore. So maybe he’s not hard because of the drug, but rather because of the very very cute guy next to him. His best friend who even though he was skeptical, when Lu Han first told him how ing good a little high could make him feel, followed him loyally and trusted him. His best friend that is literally the cutest person Lu Han has met in his entire life.

Minseok’s always cute. Even when he’s furious at Lu Han for “tricking him” into inhaling that “useless crap” the day after when his throat is sore like crazy and he has 3 hours of vocal training to do.