Chapter 2

Luhan's Happy Family

After Jungin washed the carpet, Luhan went to the backyard to dry it out. He watched the carpet on the grass.

Jin walked to him. He placed both of his fists to his waist as he saw his 'art'.

"My Jin is proud?" Luhan asked Jin.

"Yup!" He replied.

"Papa, what proud?" Jin asked and he stayed in the same position.

"It's so hard to tell. Go and ask mama," Luhan answered. He took Jin's hand in his and they went back into the house.

 

Jungin decided to bring Jin to her workplace that day. Luhan drove them to the mall because she didn't have license.

"I want you to learn how to drive a car. Maybe you can go to a driving school after work," Luhan suggested.

"I'll think about joining the driving school." Jungin said.

"My good wife," Luhan ruffled Jungin's straight hair. He kissed her.

"Kiss too?" Jin asked.

Luhan pointed to his cheek. Jin understood and he kissed his father's cheek.

Jungin got off the car with Jin in her arms. 

"Goodbye," Jungin waved to Luhan.

"Bye bye, papa," Jin waved to him too. 

 

"Uncle~" Jin ran towards Kai, his uncle.

Kai hugged Jin tightly.

"How are you?" He asked Jin.

"Okay!" Answered Jin.

"Sister, there is a client came here to meet us. She wanted to open up a shop in our mall," Kai told his twin sister as he saw her walked into the room.

 

After the discussion was over, the client went back to his workplace. Kai and Jungin went back to their office room.

"Where is Jin?" Kai asked.

"I told our secretary to take care of him for a while," Junging answered. She sat down and worked on some papers on the table.

"Can I take Jin around the mall? I want to buy him something," Kai asked for permission from Jungin.

"And leave your work? I don't think so."

"Please? I want to give him something."

"You can go with me."

Kai paused to think. "Okay, we will go together after we finish these."

"Good twin," Jungin ruffled Kai's shiny black hair. "Sit and help me."

Kai pulled a seat at his desk and helped Jungin.

 

"Mama, bread. Uncle, bread," Jin pulled his mother's skirt and his uncle's jacket.

"You want some, baby?" Jungin asked.

Jin nodded. "This," he pointed to a pink packet. Kai took it for him and paid for the bread.

"How's Caramel?" Kai asked as they sat on a bench in the mall.

"It's getting bigger," Jungin answered.

"Mama, milk," Jin whined.

Kai handed him his bottle. Jin sat on Jungin's thigh and drank the milk.

"Adorable Jin," Kai poked Jin's cheek.

"I am happy to see you happy, sister," Kai told her.

Jungin smiled. "I'm happy if you're happy. I want you to find a girl to make you happier."

"I don't want to," he said.

"Why?"

"I want you to be the only girl in my life."

"I'll look for a girl for you."

"Jungin, I don't want to get marry."

"Why?"

"I've told you. The smile on your face is enough to make me happy. I love you, sister," Kai kissed her head. He wanted to kiss her more, if he could have time for that.

"I love you too, brother," Jungin smiled.

 

Jin ran around the playground to look for his mother. He pulled her to a colourful swing set. He sat on it.

"Push mama," Jin said.

Jungin pushed the swing lightly. They were waiting for Luhan to pick them up. 

"Hi! Can I flirt you?" A man asked.

Jungin turned to him and smiled.

"Papa," Jin jumped off the swing and went to hug Luhan.

"My good boy, Jin." Luhan pulled Jin into his arm and kissed his cheeks.

"Mama," Luhan pulled Jungin's hand and kissed her lips.

"Let's go home," Luhan walked with Jungin and Jin to the car.

 

"Papa. Papa. Papa. Papa," Jin mumbled. He sat on his father's thigh. He turned to the television as Let It Go song was played.

"Ferry go! Ferry go! Durududu anymo," Jin sang. Luhan laughed at his son's song.

"Don't laugh!" Jin shouted.

"Let it go! Let it go!" Luhan held his son's hands and helped him to say the word better.

"Lady go! Lady go!" Jin sang.

"Better than ferry go."

"Hate this," Jin walked to the kitchen.

 

Jin lay down between his parents. White jumped on the bed and went to Jin.

"White," he the short fur of the cat.

"Bedtime. Say goodnight to White," Jungin told her son. Caramel jumped on the bed and went Jin too. "Goodnight to Caramel too."

"Goodnight," Jin said and waved his hands. Luhan took the pets to their room which was Jungin's room before they decided to just use a bedroom.

Jungin hugged Jin and pinched his cheeks. "My cute Jin!"

"Mama," he hugged her back.

Luhan sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are you going to follow me tomorrow, Jin?" Luhan asked.

"Yup!" He replied. 


 

Hi! Thank you for your support. I hope you like Jin. ^^

Thanks for reading.

Feel free to comment, subscribe and upvote.

I just want you to know that I love you so much.

- zfarahiyah28