Chapter 6

Luhan's Happy Family

Jungin got out of the bathroom and sat on her bed. She closed her eyes and pray silently in her heart. 'Positive, please!'

She opened her right eyes then, the other. "Yes!" She shouted and cheered.

Luhan who was playing Silent Hill on his PSP at the living room startled. Jin who saw his father touching his chest and breathed rapidly laughed.

"The ghost come out at the screen, papa?" Jin asked.

"No. I think it's mama," Luhan said and walked to his room that he shared with Jungin.

Luhan pushed the door of the room and he received a sudden hug from his wife. "What happen, honey?" He asked with a big smile as he saw the pregnancy test kit on the bed.

Jungin pulled away from the hug. "We gonna have another baby." She clapped her hands.

"Yesssss!" Luhan cheered with her and kissed her on the lips. "It works! :3"

 

"What do you mean by a sibling?" Jin asked. He swayed his foot back and forth on the blue seat. He followed his parents to the hospital.

"Mama is pregnant. Your brother or sister is in mama's stomach," Luhan explained.

Jin stared at his father in disbelieve. "You are kidding me, right?"

"What?"

"Mama ate my sibling?"

Luhan snickered. "It's not like that. Your sibling is growing in mama's stomach for 9 months."

Jin lifted his hand as a signal for Luhan to stop. "No need to explain. I can't wait to have a brother!" Jin clapped his hands. Just like his mother.

"You want a baby brother?" Luhan asked. Jin nodded.

 

Jongkook was watching a show on the TV while waiting for Kai. Then, he received a call from his daughter.

"Hello, my girl."

"Appa, guess what?" Jungin spoke.

"Ok. Hrmmmmm. You want me to take Jin out?" He guessed.

"No, -_-;."

Jongkook laughed. "I don't know, dear. Just tell me.

"I am pregnant!"

"Oh My God. I hope it will be a girl. I can't wait. Congratulations, girl. Say it to your husband too," he said.

"I hope so. Thanks, appa. Where is Kai?"

"I don't know. Call him." He said.

They hung up. Jungin walked to the cafeteria of the hospital while Luhan and Jin went to the toilet. She sat on the table and saw a familiar face on the table across her. 'What is he doing here?'

The man saw Jungin too. He stood up and tried to get out of the cafeteria. "No.no. no. You can't run away from me," she told herself And got up too.

"Yah! Kim Jongin!" She shouted.

The man stopped and turned to her. "What is it, sister?" Kai asked.

"I miss you," she said sweetly and hugged him.

Kai hugged her back and kissed his sister's hair. "You can chase me like a cheetah but you talk to me like a kitty." He released the hug.

"What are you doing here?" Jungin asked his twin brother.

"Tell me your reason to be here first," he said.

"I am pregnant again," she lifted two fingers as the peace sign.

"Good! Where is Luhan?" he said as he tried to change the topic.

"He is in the toilet with Jin." She told him. "Why are you here?"

"You don't need to know," Kai said.

"I have to. You are my twin and i am part of you," she told him.

Kai sighed. "Okay. But please don't tell appa about this," he said.

"Okay. I promise," she lifted her pinky finger. Kai did the same and linked their pinky finger.

"I have cancer."

Suddenly, the world went dark and Jungin fell on the ground.

"Jungin!"

 

"Jungin. Jungin. Juuuuuuunnnngiiiiiiiin~" Luhan shook Jungin's body lightly.

Jungin opened her eyes and she was shaking and shivered. "Oppa," she hugged Luhan.

"What happen? You are sweating while you are asleep," he embraced her in his arms. "Are you having a nightmare?"

So, Kai having a cancer was a dream?

Jungin look the clock on the wall. The hour hand showed to the number 3 and the minute hand showed to the number 2. She looked at the veranda. it was dark.

"Kai?" she asked him.

"Kai is in the guest room. remember?" He said.

"He is here? I want to meet him," she tried to got off thr bed.

"No. Honey, he is having a rest. You can meet him again in the morning."

Jungin agreed and lie on the bed again. "He is okay, right?"

"Yes. he is okay. Don't worry," he kissed her forehead.

 

Kai heard the door knocked for a few times. It was 6 o'clock in the morning. He stood up lazily and head to the door. He twisted the knob.

"Kai!" Jungin hugged him.

"What happened, sis?" He asked and hugged her back.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Of course, i am okay," he ruffled Jungin's messy hair.

"Seriously? I dreamt about you and i am so scared,"

"About what? Tell me," he pulled her hand and they sat on the bed.

"You have cancer," her tears fell as she told him.

"What?" He giggled. "That's nonsense! That was a dream. Don't I will always be here with. We live together, we die together."

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise. Since i was born 15 minutes earlier than you, can i die 15 minutes earlier than you? I am afraid to live without you." Kai said and hugged her twin sister.

"Sure, Kai. I love you, brother."