Chapter 4

Luhan's Happy Family

Luhan held Jin’s hand as they headed to the lobby of the hotel. Jin’s eyes were swollen because he cried right after he woke up. He really missed his doll.

“Hi!” Somi ran to Jin with her hands behind her.

“Hi,” Jin waved weakly and clung onto his father’s pants.

“You forgot this,” Somi took out the Bambi doll that was hiding behind her. She handed it to him.

Jin’s face was full of delight and happiness. He cheered happily.

“Why don’t you give her a hug as a thanks?” Luhan suggested. He pushed Jin’s shoulder lightly.

“Thank you-“

“Noona,” Luhan cut his words.

“Thank you, noona,” Jin repeated. He hugged Somi’s small figure in his arm.

After about a few seconds, Jin released the hug.

Somi’s father arrived with bags and ready to check out. They will move to their new house.

“Good morning,” Luhan greeted him.

“Good morning. I am Han Junho, Somi’s father.” He shook Luhan’s hand.

“Welcome. I am the manager of this hotel, Luhan.”

Luhan and Junho talked about their jobs, life, sports and drama while their kids played with the dolls and other toys that Somi brought.

 

“I will miss her, papa,” Jin said. Somi and Junho already walked out of the lobby of the hotel with the worker who helped them with the bags.

“We will meet them again soon.” Luhan pulled Jin’s hand and walked with him to his office.

 

A black car pulled up in front of a white bungalow and a moving truck stopped behind them. The workers got the furniture, kitchen appliance, boxes of books, toys and more out of the truck.

After all of the works were done, the workers were given tips from the owner of the bungalow. They left.

“Good afternoon,” a lady greeted her new neighbour.

“Good afternoon to you too. I am Han Junho,” Junho bowed and Somi who was standing beside him also bowed down to respect the new neighbour.

The lady also bowed her head because Junho looked much younger than her.

Junho held Somi’s shoulder. “This is my daughter, Han Somi.”

“Hi, Somi. She is very pretty. Where is your wife?” the lady asked.

Junho let out a small sigh and she thought she knew why. Her thought was right because he said that his wife died in an accident last year. Somi was small back then and he was sure that she remembered her mother’s face. Every time they looked at the pictures in the album, Somi will always take a chance to kiss the photo of her mother. That will bring tears to Junho’s eyes. But, Somi never cried but she said ‘We will be united again soon, omma.’

“I’m so sorry to hear that,” the lady said and ruffled Somi’s silky dark hair. “I baked this for you and your daughter,” she handed him a plate full of chocolate muffin.

Junho took the plate in his hand and thanked her.

“Can you tell me what your name is?” he asked.

“Lu Jungin.”

 

Jin ran to the toilet right after Jungin opened up the door.

“My wife,” Luhan sang to a sweet tune and hugged Jungin. “How was your day off?” he asked.

“Normal.”

“How about the new neighbour? A nice person?” he asked more. They walked to the living room and sat on the couch in front of the TV.

“Yes. A guy with a daughter and his wife died in an accident,” she answered.

“Can I--,”

The bell rang twice at the door. Luhan volunteered to open it up. He went to the door.

“Hi! I’m here to give---,” the girl screamed. “Jin’s papa!” Somi screamed.

“Somi! Is that you?” Jin screamed behind Luhan. He peeked from behind his father’s legs.

Somi handed the plate to Luhan and she hugged Jin. They went to the front yard to play with Jin’s tricycle.

 

“Who is that girl, my Jin?” Jungin asked Jin who was hugging his doll on the bed.

“Somi,” he answered.

“A friend?” she asked and Jin nodded.

Luhan walked to the bed and pulled Jin in his arm.

“Mama, can we go somewhere this Saturday?” Luhan asked his wife.

Jungin turned to him. “Where are we going?”

“Somewhere only I know,” he smiled.

“For our anniversary?” she asked. “I don’t think the anniversary is on this Saturday.”

Luhan shook his head. “No. it’s just date without Jin.”

Jin gasped. “How could you? Bring me too!”

“We should bring him too,” Jungin said and her son’s smooth hair.

“Mama is true,” Jin supported.

“Lu Jungin. It’s going to be a date. Just for the two of us,” Luhan told her.

Jungin sighed lightly and cupped Jin’s small face in her hands. “Sorry, my Jin. You can stay at Somi’s home,” Jungin persuaded her son.

Jin sighed and nodded. Luhan kissed Jin’s face for a few time. “My good boy.”

 

Jin was inside the crib, sleeping soundly. Luhan hugged Jungin who was scrolling through her Instagram account. He placed his chin on her shoulder and watched the photos with her.

“I want us to have a date like before we have Jin. I never got a chance to be with you after he was born. It doesn’t mean that I’m not grateful to have him but I want us to have time together too,” Luhan explained.

“I know, honey. I miss those times too. Are you sure Junho can take care of Jin on our date?” she asked.

“I will ask him tomorrow.” Luhan asked.

Jungin kissed Luhan’s lips lightly. Then, Luhan deepened the kiss. “Thank you for being a good wife to me. I will always take a good care of you and Jin.”

 

”If you are afraid, don’t worry. Close your eyes and I will always be there. Remember, Kim Jungin. I will always love you.”


Hi! update for y'all.... and Happy New Year!!!! thanks for reading my story even it getting worse nowadays.... =D

well, i love you all and may 2015 will be better for all of you.. i'm sorry for mistakes i made...

- zfarahiyah28