Chapter 3

Luhan's Happy Family

Jin watched the people who walked in and out of the hotel from the top of the reception counter. Some of them will walk to him and pinched his cheeks.

"Cheeks hurt," he told Luhan who was checking a file behind him. Luhan dropped the file back to the counter and carried Jin into his arm.

"My Jin's cheeks are hurt?" He kissed Jin's cheeks.

"No kiss!" Jin yelled.

"Papa want to kiss you more, Jin. You always let mama kiss you," Luhan attacked Jin's face with more kisses.

 

"Oppa," a little girl walked to Jin. Jin ignored her and he walked to the center of the lobby. The little girl followed him. When he sat on a black sofa, the little girl also did.

"Oppa," she called out again.

"What?" Jin asked.

"Can we play?" She asked and pointed to a Bambi doll in his hand.

"Mine," Jin hugged the doll.

"My Jin."

Jin turned towards the voice that called out his name. He saw his father at the counter. He walked to Jin and the girl.

"Play and make friends with her," Luhan said.

Jin shot him a glare. "Girl, papa," Jin said.

"Just play together. You can be a good friend to her while she stay here," Luhan told him.

"Is this your son?" A man asked. Luhan nodded and shook hands with him.

"Can you take care of her for a while? I need to look for my handphone in the room. I will come back here later," she said.

"Sure, sir. I will tell my son to play together with your daughter."

The lady thanked him and went to the elevator. Luhan walked back to the reception counter and took Jin's bottle.

"Milk time," he pointed his watch to Jin and handed him the bottle. Jin settled himself in Luhan's lap.

The little girl watched him. Luhan took out a small packet of cookies and gave it to her.

"Baby?" She asked and pointed to Jin.

"He is a baby. What's your name?" Luhan asked.

"Han Somi."

"How old are you?"

"3"

She looked much smaller than Jin even she was a year and a half older than him. Jin pushed the bottle off his hand and jumped off Luhan's lap.

"Baby," Somi waved her hand to him.

The man came back to them. He held Somi's hand. "Come on, Somi."

The man thanked Luhan.

"Bye bye, Somi," Jin waved his hand.

"Say 'bye bye' too, Somi," Somi's father shook her arm.

"Bye bye," she waved back. Then, she walked out of the hotel.

Jin sat on the sofa while his hands were hugging the Bambi doll tightly. He stared at the hotel door.

"My Jin, come to the office with papa. I have some work to do," Luhan pulled Jin's arm. Jin followed him.

 

It was 8 p.m and Somi went back to the hotel after she checked out a house with her father. She glanced at the sofa where she met the boy. His doll was there.

"Appa," she pulled his father's jacket. "That's my friend's doll." She pointed to a Bambi doll on the black sofa.

"We can keep it and gave it back to him tomorrow," he walked to the doll and handed it to Somi.

 

"BAMBI!!!!!!!"

Jungin handed Jin another doll but he still cried.

"Maybe he left it at the hotel," Luhan said and pulled Jin into his arm.

"We will get a new one, okay?" He wiped Jin's tears on his face.

"I want Bambi."

"We can have another Bambi. Now, don't cry. It's time to sleep," Jungin carried Jin to his crib.

Jin held onto the crib's bar and cried silently. He was tired with all the crying.

"Someone is in jail," Jungin joked.

Jin held the bar tightly. "Let me out," he acted and smiled.

"So, sleep on bed?" He asked.

"No!" Both Luhan and Jungin said.

Jin pouted and wiped his face with the towel that was hung up on his crib.

"He is so cute. Can we let him sleep with us tonight?" Jungin asked Luhan. She poked his arm for a several times. 

"No," Luhan looked at Jin.

Jin hugged a small pillow and his eyes were as huge as a ping pong ball. His mouth was pouting towards him.

"I love you," Jin said.

Luhan sighed because of his son's adorable action. "Fine," Luhan went to Jin's crib.

Jin was smirking at him. How did he learn that? Jin giggled as Luhan carried him to the bed.

Jungin hugged him. "My Jin," she kissed Jin's face.

"What about Jin's father?" Luhan asked and offered his cheeks.

"No," Jin said. "Mine," he hugged Jungin.

"Mine too," Luhan hugged Jungin too.

"We share."

Luhan giggled. "I love you, my Jin."

"I love you, my Jin," Jungin kissed Jin's cheeks.

"Love you too," Jin hugged both of his parents. "Forever."