Chapter 1

Luhan's Happy Family

Kringggggg.....

Jungin jolted out of the bed. She watched the alarm clock on the bedside table.

"Oh Gosh!" She shook Luhan's body next to her. "Wake up! We must go to work now."

Luhan hugged his wife tiny arm.

"Can we take a day off?" Luhan asked with his eyes closed.

"Come on," Jungin pulled his arm. Luhan walked weakly behind her.

 

Luhan drove to Jungin's workplace to send her. Jungin went to a university in Japan with Kai and they managed to be CEOs at their dad's mall.

Then, he drove to his mother's hotel. He became the CEO of the hotel after he continued to study in business course.

All days are the same until...

"Congratulations! You will be a father," the doctor said and shook Luhan's hand. It was one of the best day in his life.

Jungin hugged Luhan and kissed him.

 

It was the time. Their baby will arrive in anytime. Jungin held Luhan's hand tightly as the pain kicked in.

"It's hurt," she held his hand tighter.

"Everything will be okay," Luhan kissed her head. "I love you so much."

Again, she moaned in pain. Luhan's hair were pulled by her.

"Honey, let my hair go. It's hurt," Luhan held Jungin's hands and took them away from his hair.

"The baby is coming. The baby is coming! THE BABY IS COMING!!!!!"

Luhan pushed the button by the bed that will call the nurses and they arrived in a few seconds.

 

Luhan was waiting outside the labour room. He couldn't go in there and watch his wife in pain. Hearing her scream and cry also could bring him to tears. Again, he heard Jungin was screaming. His tears fell down. He already texted Jongkook that she already in the labour room.

Then, he heard a loud cry of a newborn baby. Luhan waited for the nurse to come out and tell him about his wife and child.

A nurse in a white uniform came out.

"It's a baby boy!"

 

Jungin cuddled the little body in her arm. Jongkook touched the soft cheek of his grandson.

"He is so cute," he praised. "Luhan, I want to see you holding him."

Luham smiled awkwardly. He never held a baby before. Jungin handed his son to him. He placed the baby carefully in his arm.

"So awkward," Jungin commented.

"This is my first time," he said. He carried the baby closer to his face and kissed the head of the baby. "My son."

"Don't cry," Jungin wiped Luhan's tears on his cheeks.

"You two are so emotional," Jongkook said and carried the baby in his arm.

"Thank you," Luhan kissed Jungin's little lips. "You can have a rest now."

 

Jin walked to his father and kissed his lips. Luhan opened his eyes.

"Lu Jin my baby boy," Luhan hugged the baby in his arm.

Jin giggled cutely. Jin was 1 years-old and his face looked like Luhan.

"Go and have your breakfast. I will come down later," he told his son.

Jin nodded and walked out of his room.

 

Jin sat on the chair and watched his mother.

"Bread?" Jin asked.

"You want some?" Jungin asked while showed him a basket of various types of flavored bread.

"Nooooo! Milk," Jin said.

Jungin handed Jin's bottle to him. He went to the sofa and watched the cartoon series.

Luhan came out of nowhere and hugged Jungin's waist.

"Where is my food?" He asked.

"Your sandwich is on the table," Jungin pointed to the dining room.

"But I want to eat you," he whispered seductively into her ears.

"Jin is watching," she said even Jin was sitting like the best boy in the world.

"Jin wanted a sister or brother," Luhan let her waist and held her hands.

"Did he tell you?"

Luhan nodded. "I saw him playing with the toys alone. It must be fun if he can play with other kids."

"I'm not ready for another child. We will have another baby after Jin's second birthday, okay?" She touched Luhan's face.

Luhan pouted and leaned to kiss her.

"Thank you for Jin."

"Mama!! Papaa!!" Jin called out.

They turned to see Jin.

"Sorry." He pointed to a wet spot on the carpet and on his pants.