Boy who cried wolf

Protect the boss of poseidon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Team Alpha stand down, team beta on my count , 3 .. 2 .. 1 .. Move out!" Yunho's voice boomed out from the radio. In matter of seconds , the drug cartel was seized completely and succesfully with very minimal colateral damage.

"Good job yunho!" Said the police chief. Yunho just brushed pass the old guy , making him feeling flustered at the cold gesture.

"Yunho your pager went off! I'm connecting jaejoong to your earpiece now!" Changmin's voice sounded frantic. Yunho'face turned pale. His heart was beating crazily. What happened? He was sure that his job was done perfectly and all the orders were met. THEY couldnt have done anything without prior warning , not while he has been very obedient and extra careful in his line of eork. Not once has he slipped up. Were there a new threat he has looked pass, perhaps a new enemy lurking around silently.

"Yunho- yah how are you. I havent heard from you for a long time. Are you alright? You're not hurt or anything right. Do you ... " jaejoong was cut off.

"Kim jaejoong! I specifically told you to page me in case of emergency and you can't reach my cell only. Why are you acting like the boy who cried wolf". Yunho voice was stern but with some degree of warmth.

"Pardon me jung yunho- shii . I was worried about my boyfriend's well being since he didnt pick up his phone at all. Why are you not picking your phone. I'm the one who should be mad". Jaejoong said feeling a bit annoyed.

"I'm real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter