Moving in

Protect the boss of poseidon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaejoong-ah you're home. How's mr and mrs park. Hopefully they are doing well." Yunho smiled. 

"Oh yunho-yah , have u been waiting for a long time. Mianhe , umma and appa send their regards." Its freezing outside come in." Jaejoong hurriedly enter the house code and went inside.

"I'll make us some tea ," said jaejoong. Yunho leisurely took off his jacket and threw it on the table. He went towards the kitchen and wraps his arms around jaejoong's waist. The two of them stood there quietly, both savouring the moment that was long awaited for. Yunho broke the contact first as he grabbed jaejoong's wrist lightly and seated him on the sofa and stood in front of him .

"How long has it been since i called you my boyfriend. I've enjoyed those time a lot joongie-yah. All those days were so happy and sweet. i'm a very insecure man and you know it , jaejoong. Sometimes i cant help but wonder why have you chosen me" , yunho said with a chuckle.

" yunho-yah why are you being like this" , jaejoong said looking puzzled.

"Haha , sorry for acting this way." Yunho moved over the spot beside jaejoong and held his hand. "I just need to say this out loud and to clear my feelings to you. I know i have been so unfair to you , having to choose work over you. But i hope you know that there is not a moment in my day that you were not in my heart and, having said that, kim jaejoong , will you do the honour of moving in with me.

Jaejoong frowned. " but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter