Hurt

Protect the boss of poseidon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, just to say that i am awfully sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistake. I aim to finish this before medical school reopens. I would have time then to finish the story and i wouldnt want my first fanfic to go incomplete. Enjoy!

"What do you guys think you're doing , going at each other like that. Some one could have seriously gotten hurt. What was that all about. ." Yunho fumed in the car , glancing towards jaejoong at the passenger seat while jisung at the backseat.

  "Jung yunho - shii , your boyfriend is a busy man. I would appreciate it if you could ask him out at times when he doesn't need to be in the office ." Ji sung scowled at yunho.   They reached jaejoong's penthouse shortly after. Yunho invited ji sung in for a coffee and to force the boys to make up , jaejoong on the other hand stomped right in . Three of them sat on the sofa , avoiding each other's eye contact when later yunho got up and left into the other room.   "Yah ji sung , why are you so mad. You never hit me that hard before. Fine i apologise for dumping those paper work to you , but that doesn't give you the right to punch me". Jaejoong shouted , feeling bewildered at ji sung's temper at the cafe.   "If you had something important to do then i wouldn't mind helping , but instead you were out getting all cosy and on top of that you lied to me on the cell. Tunnel my ." Ji sung shouted back. He didn't know why he was getting so worked up about it. Maybe seeing yunho and jaejoong brought up feelings he wanted to surpress, feelings that he knew would never benefit anyone in any way but trouble.   Yunho returned with a first aid kid and sat beside jaejoong. He noticed while dragging jaejoong to the car his palm was scrapped. Ji sung who just realised it felt bad instantly. After treating his lover , yunho turned to ji sung. "Are you hurt anywhere? I see my jaejoong was quite rough on you too just now".   "My jaejoong? You call him my jaejoong when you are not evn married. I should call him that since i know him longer than you". Ji sung thought. He shake his head and excuse himself , declining yunho's offer to drive him home. He had enough of today and just wanted to go home. As he walked out he heard jaejoong shouting , " ji sung hyung i'm sorry". He smiled at that and left after giving them a wave without turning his back at the couple.   ----------------------------------------   Jaejoong was resting on yunho's shoulder when yunho's cell rang. Jaejoong noticed yunho went stiff after looking at the caller id but didn't manage to see who.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter