Family matters

Protect the boss of poseidon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park's Residence .

Mr park : how long has it been since we had dinner with all family members together.

Mrs park : too long yeobo. Look at our kids , they've grown so big and handsome , omo.

Jaejoong and yoochun smiled at the remarks. Jii sung on the other had something to say. " well , we havent had proper 'family' dinner since i was 13. You know, when a certain snot filled child came to live with us , seriously do you have any extra snot gland than normal human being?". Here he goes again thought jaejoong.

"Yah Ji sung , who taught you to ride a bike when u were 15. This snot filled child did. Such a coward , you peed your pants at one point didnt you.  " jaejoong hit the right spot. Everyone laughed at the two who wouldnt stop bickering at the presence of each other. 

" Actually mom and dad , i have something i would like to say. You know how junsu and i had been together for more than 5 years now , i'm thinking of making it official. I bought the rings and i wanted to propose on his birthday. What do you guys say?" Yoochun said.

"About time you guys move up to the next stage. Umma is so happy for you".

" chun ah , my baby brother's getting married before i do . Strangely i'm okay with that, haha. He's a lucky guy , no you're a lucky guy, eh scratch that you both are lucky" , ji sung said.

" Then lets open up the champagne and celebrate" said mr park.

Everyone was happily toasting , and jaejoong could be any more happier for yoochun. But deep down , he was getting consumed with sadness momentarily, but quickly shrugged it of.

" joongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter