Marry me

Protect the boss of poseidon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lady brought in a cup of tea for ji sung who is now at Yunho's headquater. His injury was mild and so he decided to go to the station and gave all the information he could remember about that night. He wanted the one who is responsible to be caught immediately and punished severely for their actions. Soon after yunho walked in with Changmin as they sat opposite of Ji sung.

"Are you feeling better Ji sung - ah " said yunho

"Can we please start the session now. I want the person responsible to be caught quickly" ji sung replied coldly

" Ah yes. Could you tell us what you remember about last night. Every detail matters so could you tell the story as specific as possible"

"I don't know if i can be very specific but i will try . Me and Jae were hanging out at the park , when suddenly a group of men approach us. They were wearing clean cut suits, so i didn't expect them to turn out to be a bunch of bastards. They didn't say anything at all - they just suddenly attacked us and start beating the crap out of us. When we finally couldn't get up , two man grabbed me by my hands , while another guy took out a knife. He was staring straight at me. Th - they were going to kill me , i had my eyes shut but when i open them again.... "

" Go on Ji sung , what did you see". Yunho said getting impatient at the sudden long pause.

Ji sung felt a lump i his throat but he forces the words to come out. " Jae was standing in front of me and i saw the guy plunging the knife in his stomach. He got stabbed protecting me . Why would he do that ? It should have been me on the hospital bed not him!"

Yunho breathed out heavily.His Jaejoong is kind , warm and a gentle man , but he is not a coward. He cares about everyone around him , enough to sacrifice himself for others. What was jaejoong thinking going straight into the face of danger, did he not care what will happen to yunho if he dies , yunho thought to himself. The thought of jae dissapearing forever sent shivers to yunho's body so he decided to shrug the feeling off and focus on the situation at hand.

"Please calm down Ji sung -ah . It's not your fault. They will pay for it i assure you. I think we have enough for now , why don't you get back and rest more. Mrs park would be more worried seeing you so exhausted.If there's anything else that comes to mind to hesitate to contact me again. Any day and anytime ok."

Ji sung left the room and head home. Changmin stared at yunho and said , " So it turns out jae - hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter