The defence force and the businessman

Protect the boss of poseidon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Today's mission will be hard but not impossible. Suspects would arrive at the port to sort out the drugs and transport them through international waters. We have to move out stealthily to not raise any commotion. Whatever happens, do not let them board the ships. It would be impossible to tract if they leave the borders. Any questions".

 " team leader jung, the port is 3200 acres. Are sure that the south container will be their point of distribution. Maybe we need to cover all the perimeters.." Said the police chief.

 "We don t have enough manpower to do that. A reliable source has informed me that Ahn  Chang Dul cartel will be operating at that exact location, therefore there is no need to waste resources. If there is no more questions ,everyone is dismissed" . yunho's  voice filled up the room, causing some new recruits to shiver due to the overwhelming and unknown aura of a fearsome leader. Jung  yunho walked out , leaving the room where he could hear some people whispering of how extra care would not hurt and how could he trust this source that is unknown to everyone blindly, but nobody would ever dare to question his plans. They somehow knew the mission would succeed as long as  yunho was there to lead.

 

Smell of Armani shave fill the room. A black haired young man put on a white shirt and sprayed a posh brand of perfume. A smile never left his face as he inhaled the air around him and walked out in the most charismatic way  ever. He made his way to a black car that is waiting for him outside and drove it away.


 "I believe with this arrangement , we could get more investors and increase our stocks value. Not to mention the massive profit the company would gain. We aim to estimate 100% increase of value compared to previous years revenue. That s all from me and my team, thank you". Jaejoong bowed feeling very accomplished.

Every single person in the room clapped and showed a very satisfied face, except a certain someone who looked  abit  annoyed than others. As  jaejoong left the boards meeting, Ji sung fastened his pace to catch up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter