002

My Fair Fiend {{HIATUS}}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Don’t bring up the past of a person who is trying to improve their future."

 

Minah thought her eyes were decieving her when her gazed locked onto the dancer that changed positions with the lead. Those sharp eyes, she knew that she has seen them somewhere but Minah couldn't pinpoint the exact person she knew. But everything changed when she switched her sight back to the lead dancer who kept suprising her whenever he moved to the music. He was so on point with each beat of the music they danced too.

"Have you heard of them?" Tao asked her, leaning in close. Minah shook her head as she went onto her tippy toes to get a better look at the performance in front of her. They weren't just in a hip hop style. There was components of jazz as well.  

"Have you?" I questioned back to him.

"No but by the cheers they are getting, I'm surprised I haven't heard of them." Tao responded and as soon as he finished his answer, the performance finished. The 6 boys suddenly dispersed into the crowd of people like they were never there. The crowds of people filled the room back up so there was actually room to breathe. Bodies were now rubbing up against each other like usual.

Minah felt the urge to get a drink. "I'm going to the bar." she pointed to the bar as she told Tao. 

Walking off, Minah squeezed past many people. Some men even had the guts to grab her as she passed by. But this was all expected whenever she went to the club. Whenever she felt a single touch from a male, she didn't flinch because she was used to all the touching. From her clients, from the boys in her old high school, even from her own brother.

The feeling of shame only rested in her chest.

"Scotch on the rocks, please and thank you." she tried her techinque on a different bartender this time around. It's not like she didn't bring her wallet, it was that money in her wallet was for her grocery run in the morning. 

"Nice try." the bartender lifted his eyebrow and gave her a disapointing look. "It'll be 6,000 won." 

Minah was already getting her wallet out of her purse to pay him instead a voice caught her attention. "I'll pay for her." Making Minah look up and to where the voice was coming from, she saw that flop of chestnut hair. In her mind, she was happy she didn't have to pay that much for her drink.

"Thank Sehun." she smiled, leaning against the bar as he ordered a beer for himself.

"Anytime. But I have to ask you for one favour..." Sehun shot a devilish smirk at Minah. And she knew right away what he was talking about.

<*>

With the light shining through the curtain, the new morning was upon her. It blinded Minah so she turned over under the covers to stay away from the light. As she did, a body was next to her. It didn't worry her though because it was the boy who had paid for the hotel room for Minah to stay in. Sehun tousled and turned to face Minah as he still slept. His pale skin luminated with the sun shining down on him. Minah watched his eyes flutter open, thinking the same reason as to why he woke up was the same reason she did.

"Good morning." his morning voice, as raspy as it is, spoke to her. Minah tugged onto the sheets tighter. It was nice to actually wake up in a bed that wasn't just a few mats that were placed on the ground. Everything about this morning was what she missed when she lived back at the mansion. The comfy pillows, the soft bed sheets and quite possibly waking up to someone next to her.

"Nice bed head." Minah chuckled and stared at the poor boy. His brown locks were all over the place, standing up in all different directions. Sehun pouted and raised his arms to ruffle Minah's straight hair with his own hands.

Eventually that turned into a play fight and ended up with Minah straddling Sehun, while he laid back onto the bed. "Why are you so strong?" Sehun asked curiously. 

"Years of protecting myself." she said with a straight face, hoping no memories would surface from her comment.

"Go to my bedroom after dinner." Minhyuk teased in his hushed tone to his sister when they were about to sit down for the weekly family dinner consisting of all of their family. Grandparents included. Minah obeyed quietly with a small 'yes'. As for dinner, it was the typical steak and sweet potatoes with grean beans on the side. Minah hated green beans but yet, she still was forced to eat them by her father. 

All throughout dinner, Minah was picking at her beans trying to avoid the thoughts of Minhyuk was going to do after dinner. Why would he do this when their family was in the house? His usual tactic was when their mother was out at her many club meetings and their father was working late (which was almost every night except for Sunday). 

"So Minah, your college entrance exams are coming up around the corner. What university do you plan to attend? Seoul? Busan? Incheon?" her grandfather, the wealthiest man in South Korea, asked her with demanding eyes. The man was never strict but instead wanted the right answers. Which Minah always gave him, some sacarsm included.

"I'm not attending university this year, grandfather. I'm thinking of taking the year off to determine the best doctor position I could be. Surgeon or pediatrics or quite possibly go into the research department?" Minah spoke politely but lying like her life depended on it, which in most certainity, it did.

Minah's father was the first to speak up, "I always thought Minah worked well with the cancer research department but she seems to fit into every department. So I agreed to this year off to focus on her studies." he then took of a sip of the red wine that was placed next to his dinner plate. 

"If you excuse me, I am full and not feeling the greatest. I'm going upstairs to finish studying and get a good nights rest. Good night grandfather and grandmother." Minah slightly bowed before gesturing for a maid to come pick up her place setting. Thanking the gods that her father didn't see her green beans still on her plate. As she exited the dining room, her perfect posture was replaced with the slouched back and sliding her feet across the hardwood floors.

Minah glanced up at her bedroom clock every minute waiting for Minhyuk to come knock on her door. Minutes passed and then an hour. So that Minhyuk wouldn't get mad at her, she walked out of her room and heard her family conversing down in the living room. So she silently walked across the hallway to her brothers room. There was no privacy between the two siblings, therefore Minah barged right in and right then and there was she pinned against the door she had just walked through.

"I was waiting for you." he breathed against her neck, connecting his lips to the exposed skin. Minah stood there and let her own brother explore her body. Minhyuk lifted his sister into his arms so Minah wrapped her legs around his torso. She was carried over to his bed where she was throw onto the bed.

"On all fours." Minhyuk demanded, flipping his sister over so she was on her hands and knees. Minah kept her expressionless face, as per usual.

The male pinned his sister under him, kissing her shoulder from behind.

Minah washed the hotel shampoo out of her hair and began to lather her hair with the condition. She heard the faint door of opening and closing. Her head turned to where the noise was coming from but the bathroom door was closed and appeared to have nobody else but her in it. Minah shurgged as she continued her warm shower that she desperately needed. Especially the morning after clubs was the worst, the layer of grime rested on her skin. That disgusting feeling was sickening. 

Once she washed all the soap off her body, she reached over to the faucet and turned off the water. One of the hotel towels rested on the top of the toilet seat beside the shower. Minah reached for one of them and dried her hair, wrapping it up in the weird towel thing most girls do. Then the other towel was used for her body.

Finally she was able to figure out the noise from earlier so she walked out of the bathroom and saw no sight of Sehun, instead a somewhat made bed with a note and some money resting on top of it. 

Minah took the note in her hand, scanning it over to see what he had said.

Minah; I left money from last night and the also from the quickie yesterday afternoon. Hopefully this is enough to get by for a fe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter