008

My Fair Fiend {{HIATUS}}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This white powder surrounding my nose resembles
all my previous tries to rid my life of the pain and discomfort.
But to you, I'll just say it's free fallen snow."

The white silk sheets draped the girl who was cautiously sleeping. And on the other side of the bed, a male watched the sleeping girl with content. His long gaze at her long, smooth hair that was loosely covering her body but his eyes shifted to her milky white skin. How badly he wanted to lay a finger on it again. To gently touch her all over. Make her feel good in the places he knew she would feel the pleasure. But this... it was strictly business. 

No emotions. No commitment.

It wasn't like this male did want a relationship to this girl. Although it did cross his mind over and over again. All the years in high school, that he saw her from afar but not bothering to speak up to her about any of his feelings.

"Minah?" the male nudged the sleeping girl. She stirred in her sleep, feeling the silk against her skin made her not want to move. "Wake up."

"5 more minutes." she mumbled, obviously too tired from the they just had. Minah had just wanted a peaceful nap.

The male simply smirked, "Come on. I have to be back in the office in a few hours." he said in a hushed tone. He lightly shook her awake.

And when she finally opened her eyes and stared at the boy in front of her. She instantly groaned. As she was so ashamed of what she had just done. First of all, she broke Jongin's promise. Second, she was laying in the bed of the one and only Oh Sehun. It was only yesterday she wanted to break ties with all her ual tendecies with Sehun. 

But when Tao gave her the familiar address of her friend, she sighed and walked straight to his apartment building. She didn't even need Sehun to buzz her up because she knew all the codes and had all the keys.

"I seriously hate you." Minah sighed, rolling over to have her back facing Sehun. "I can't believe you did this. And I was stupid enough to agree to it."

"But you came."

"I know. And this is seriously the last time." she tugged at the silk sheets tighter, holding back any emotions that were starting to boil over. "I hate myself."

"Hey don't say-" 

"Can you please leave?" Minah interupted him. Sehun couldn't see her face but he knew she didn't him to see her cry. The way her voice trembled at the beginning of the sentence. She needed her space and he was fine with that.

Pulling himself off his own bed, he walked over to the on suite bathroom, deciding to talk a nice long shower.

While Minah quickly got out of the bed. She needed to be gone but with Sehun in room, she couldn't. The clothes were spread out across the room and her suitcase was in the living room. So as quickly as she could, which in her opinion was the fastest time yet, Minah pulled on her dress and boots, then grabbing her cardigan off the dresser adjacent from Sehun's king sized bed. Then grabbing her suitcase and bolting out of the apartment and leaving the building altogether.

Meanwhile Sehun heard the door close while he was in the shower and deep down, he wish he hadn't.

And as Minah was rushing down the streets in the middle of the afternoon with her makeup smudged and hair messed with a suitcase rolling behind her, people began to give her odd looks. To them, they probably figured she had just broke up with her boyfriend. 

She just wanted to scream and yell out everything that bothered her. Her life being completely taken over and she couldn't do anything about it. It wasn't fair. Why couldn't she had just grown up normally? And not with all this baggage dragging her down. Just why did everything not work out for her?

With her and Jongin's apartment in site, she walked even faster just to get out of the sight of the people roaming the streets. To have the cold, dark stares from strangers slowly judge her. She couldn't take it. In her chest, she could slowly feel her heart rate quicken and the over all feeling of anxiety.

As she came across the front door to the building she lived in, Minah let out a deep sigh of relief. She let her shoulders fall and relaxed her body. Making her way over to the elevator, a thought crossed her mind. Tomorrow was her audition... but now with her being enrolled into university for the next semester, how would it be possible? Should she just give up on her dream? Because it was highly unlikely that she would ever be able to get out of her arrangement. And even though she was an adult, her father was ruthless when it came to their family's ranking in the business world. It was just something he always cared about because he was the second child. His older brother had taken over the multi-billion dollar company from Minah's grandfather while her father was left with the next best, the medical career.

So at that very moment, Minah gave up.

The laughter of others could be heard from the hallway when Minah stood infront of their front door. Somebody was in there with Jongin, but not just one person, multiple people. Minah finally took the courage to walk inside, only to see 5 boys sitting on the couch in the living room. All of them turned their heads when they heard the door close.

"Minah!" Jongin playfully said, getting up from his spot. "I didn't expect you to be home so early."

She just look to the other boys. She recognized Yixing quickly but his new hairstyle was quite hard to get use too. But the other 3 were hard to pick up...

"Oh." Jongin noticed her strange expression to his guests. "I guess you were passed out and never got to meet the rest of EXO. You know Yixing already. But this Luhan." He pointed to the fair skinned boy with the soft eyes and gentle smile. "This is Baekhyun." Jongin gestured to the boy who was happily chuckling as she saw Minah for the first time clearly and when she wasn't asleep. His dark blonde hair made it hard to not like him. "And this is Chanyeol." 

Minah looked over to the last remaining boy and instantly knew where she had seen him from. It was the tall boy she had danced with at the club. And the one who made her be the center of attention when they were all dancing around her before she fainted.

"It's nice to meet you. But if you excuse me..." Minah paused. "I have to unpack some of my things."

"Don't you want to wait for Sehun to get here?" Jongin quickly asked, before Minah entered her bedroom.

Sehun? "No. I don't want to see him right now." she stated, going into her room and closing the door in a fast movement before Jongin even had the chance to respond to her.

The other four boys watched Jongin and Minah not so secretly. "What's wrong with her?" Yixing asked in a worried tone.

Jongin scratched the back of his neck, nervously. "I don't really know. I'll check up on her later though." But he did have a thought. He knew that Minah saw her father this morning so if she was acting that way then something bad must have happened. 

"Okay. Well, let's start planning out next performance." Baekhyun started up. They only had two days to figure out what routine they would choose before the manager of the club they always went to wanted them to perform. It gave him plenty of business because people always came in, seeing if tonight was the night that EXO would dance.

"Yeah..." Jongin mumbled looking to the closed door of Minah's room.

While Minah furiously ripped through her suitcase, throwing her clothes everywhere. Shirts tossed to one corner while she then threw a pair of jeans at the wall. Angry, hot tears streamed down her face. It was crazy that the pain of one simple meeting with her father had brought to her. Even going back to Sehun for furious, hot didn't make her feel bad, just a billion times worse.

She could hear the laughter of the boys through the walls. It killed her that they were having fun. Like they didn't have a problem with anything. 

Maybe it was her time to not have a problem with anything. And she knew one substance that could help her with that.

<*>

Before Sehun even got there, Minah snuck out of the apartment while the guys were in the kitchen preparing their lunches. She tried her best to be quiet but at the last moment, Yixing stuck his head out the kitchen and stared widely at Minah. Who just brought her finger to her lips, trying to tell him to keep quiet. He just nodded and went back into the kitchen to agrue with Luhan in Chinese about something. Who knows what...

She wandered through the streets, took a few buses, and a subway until she ended up in Gangnam where Tao lived in the Samsung Towers by himself. Minah had called him before to let him know that she was making a small quick visit. They really didn't meet up at his apartment a lot because it was just so out of the way for her. And Tao wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter