I Love You

Dangerously In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: JONG

BLUE: MINZY

AUTHOR

Jongin woke up, slowly opening his eyes, as he was holding something, more like someone, to see exactly who it was, ‘Mingkki?’ he mumbled, then smiled happily, knowing where he was. Tightly embracing her, not wanting the moment to end, as he was back hugging her, his arm under her neck, and his other arm, wrapped under her arm and around to her shoulder and neck, entangling his legs with hers. Jongin made sure not to move, so he wouldn’t wake her up, which would separate them, and Jongin didn’t want that, he wanted to take advantage of the moment, being able to sleep beside her, to even embrace her so intimately, was something he wouldn’t have thought would happen in so long, yet was extremely happy that it did.

Jongin stayed there, holding her, knowing Mingkki wasn’t wearing much clothing as usual and had taken his shirt off too, as he smiled at how affectionate she was to have thought about him in such a situation. Another hour went by, Jongin watching her sleep, she then squirmed in his hold, slowing waking up, so Jongin pretended to be asleep, as he held her tightly, she woke up, yawning, about to get out of bed, but was held back by Jongin. She tilted her head confused as to what was stopping her, because usually she got out of bed easily, she felt the grip of fingers holding onto her, she looked down at his hands, she smiled with a laugh, remembering what had happened, as she turned in his hold, since he would not let her go at all.

Mingkki was staring up at him, taking in every bit of him, for the first time in a long time, but she obviously knew he was faking it, because she was used to him doing this to her, every time. So she pushed him back, so his grip would loosen, but instead she got pulled in to him, as he was now looking straight at her, his hold even tighter, ‘What do you think you’re doing?’ Jongin questioned her actions, ‘I should be asking you that’ she retaliated. ‘I’m just keeping hold of what’s mine’ Jongin told her, ‘And what is it, that’s yours?’ she questioned his statement, his eyes were full of love, ‘You’ he confidently told her. Mingkki snorted, ‘I’m serious’ he stated, while frowning at her for taking him lightly, ‘And I did say, I wasn’t going to hold back anymore’ he told her, she looked elsewhere, ‘Mingkki’ he called her, she gulped, ‘Look at me’ he asked her, she looked right back at him, staring at each other.

Jongin decided, as he was staring at her, that he was not going to hold back anymore, he wanted to be with her every second, have her by his side every moment he could, and take in her very presence every second he could, he did not want to miss a thing with her.

‘I miss being around you, I miss you being with me, I miss you entirely’ he softly told her, ‘and I don’t want to ever miss a thing with you’ he said, ‘I want to be with you, I want to spend my entire life with you’ he continued. ‘I know, I may be going too fast, but I can’t take it any longer’ he desperately told her, ‘I can’t take, missing your every moment, I can’t take being without you’ he softly told her, ‘And as you can see, I can’t even take it when you try to move away from me, without thinking you’re going somewhere far from me’ he continued, shaking his head, shaking the thought of it away. ‘So I’m staying right here, I’m not leaving your side again’ Jongin seriously told her, she gulped, as she was thinking for a while, Jongin could see her eyes focus on him, so he waited for her response, knowing she would have one after a while.

‘I don’t know… Jongin’ she told him, when she actually already knew the answer to his statements, ‘I don’t know’ she repeated herself, looking away from him. ’I’m not trying to force you to get back with me’ Jongin told her, ‘I’m just saying, that I’m staying closer to you’ he continued, ‘And I’m going to do whatever and everything I can, to make you come back to me’ he said, ‘That’s all Mingkki’ he softly said. ‘But I would also like to know if, I’m allowed to stay with you, whenever I want… if I’m allowed to be near you like old times’ he asked her, she let out a small breathe, taking her time, as she thought about it.

Jongin patiently waited for her answer, knowing she was going over it again, ‘It’s not that I’m against the things you do’ she told him, ‘Then it’s okay’ Jongin softly told her, ‘I’ll be here, but I promise I won’t force anything on you, okay’ he said to her, while gently caressing her face, making her look at him, ‘I love you’ he lovingly told her, ‘Always and Forever’ he added, ‘Because I’m not going anywhere’ he stubbornly finished.

____

‘Mingkki’ Jongin called her, ‘Hmm?’ she answered, looking at him, as he stood at the door, after having showered and changed, he had clothes here in Sehuns room, ‘I’m going, come here’ he told her, Minzy walked his way, wondering what he wanted. Minzy got closer, Jongin grabbed her hand, pulling her in to him, embracing her entirely, Minzy just awkwardly stood there, feeling like that on her own, no one saw it, except for Sehun who was watching them. Minzy gulped because she felt a little guilty for not saying anything about her decision, of accepting him fully now, that is why she felt awkward to return his hug, Jongin let go, still holding her hands.

‘I’m going to work, but I’m coming right back here okay’ Jongin told her, ‘Who said?’ Sehun questioned him from behind them, as Jongin didn’t see him there, ‘I said’ Jongin told him, ‘Is that right’ Sehun chuckled, ‘Yeah that’s right’ Jongin replied hoping that Sehun wouldn’t say otherwise. Sehun smiled, ‘Okay’ he said, Jongin smiled at him, ‘Then I’m off’ Jongin said, ‘See you later hyung’ Sehun told him, going back to his room to change, ‘Mingkki~’ Jongin called her, ‘I’m off, see you later’ Jongin leaned in, softly kissing her on the forehead. Mingkki smiled, ‘Mmm’ she hummed, staring at him, Minzy had finally moved on, but it was a little difficult for her to tell him, Jongin left for work.

Sehun stared at Mingkki, as she tried to avoid his eyes, ‘When?’ Sehun asked her, ‘What?’ she questioned him, ‘When are you going to tell him, huh’ Sehun told her, ‘W-What?’ she stuttered. ‘That you, have already fully let him in now’ Sehun stated, she sighed, ‘I will’ she told him, ‘When’ Sehun asked, ‘Tell him when you see him tonight’ Sehun said, ‘He needs to know Mingkki’ he told her, ‘I know he may deserve the pain, but… there needs to be an end to this’ Sehun stopped, ‘He is taking it harder than anything, he may seem okay, but inside he is slowly dying, that maybe one day…’ he said, ‘You won’t accept him again, that you will not let him in… ever’ Sehun finished.

Mingkki pouted, she already knew he was suffering inside, but not as much as Sehun had mentioned, ‘Tell him straight away when you see him, Mingkki’ Sehun told her, ‘Okay’ she told him, ‘Okay, so stop Sehun, I got it’ she stated. ‘As long as you know’ Sehun smiled at her, while going back to whatever he was doing, Mingkki sat there thinking to herself for a bit.

‘I didn’t mean for it to be like that’ she thought to herself, about what Sehun said about Jongin, ‘I’ll tell him when he comes back’ she promised, ‘Should I make dinner or something?’ Mingkki thought, ‘Wait. I’ll tell him tomorrow night’ she said, wanting to make it a special night for them, so she went off to tell Sehun first, so he knows, not about the dinner part, but about telling Jongin tomorrow instead.

****

‘Where is she!?’ Jongin questioned Sehun who was in the lounge, while Jongin had walked in, it was back to normal, where Jongin would come and go whenever he wanted. Sehun pointed back to her room, Jongin smiled while hastily walking to the room, he opened her door, taking a peek inside to see her sleeping on the bed. Jongin quietly placed his stuff on the floor, he slowly walked up to her, tenderly placing a kiss on her cheek, deciding to take a shower first, as he went back out, and to the shower, 5 minutes later, having a quick shower, he walked back in the room, with only a towel wrapped around him.

Quietly walking around the room, to grab some undies and pants to slip on, then dried his hair and put his lotion on, putting his towel in the basket, to then walk to Mingkki, staring down at her, lifting the blanket, and sliding in to her bed and covering himself. Mingkki was on her side, facing him, Jongin placed his arm around her, snuggling up to her, as he fell asleep after a while of embracing her, ‘Goodnight Mingkki’ Jongin whispered, as they went to sleep early, yet slept the whole night.

____

Mingkki woke up, to see and feel Jongins arms wrapped around her neck tightly, as her face was up against his neck, she chuckled, wrapping her arms around his waist, missing the times when they slept in the same bed together, missing the times when they would wake up to each other. Mingkki missed him dearly, even after what he had done, she loved him very much, but she was not going to look back on it anymore, she was going to look forward and that’s what she was doing.

‘I missed you’ Mingkki softly whispered, then feeling his embrace tighten, ‘I missed you more, my baby~’ Jongin whispered with his rough morning voice, having heard her every word, lovingly staring into her eyes. Mingkki softly smiled, ‘Good morning’ she said, ‘Mmm a very good morning’ he smiled, embracing her even more, in which she returned his hold, he loosened a little, looking at her with confused eyes. Jongin then smiled at her, it didn’t matter why she was being like this, what mattered was that she finally opened herself up to him, he was all for her embracing him, touching him and looking his way. But he still felt a little insecure, as he wasn’t sure, if Mingkki really had forgiven him fully, he still had doubts, but wouldn’t give up, unless Mingkki herself refused him.

‘I won’t be coming back for a couple of days’ Jongin told her, ‘How come?’ she asked, ‘I have some things to sort out at the company’ Jongin told her, when he really didn’t want to even leave her side at all. ‘Okay’ Mingkki answered, with no doubt or hesitation at all, only giving her trust entirely to him. Jongin saw the look in Mingkkis eyes that she no longer doubted him that she would believe him once again, and he wasn’t going to betray her again, ever. ‘I love you Mingkki’ he told her, she nodded, ‘I’ll miss you, but Ill ring you okay’ Jongin said, ‘Mmm’ she hummed, as they stared at each other, ‘And don’t even think of looking elsewhere, while I’m not around, okay?’ Jongin sulked at her, she laughed, ‘You think it’s funny?’ Jongin playfully clicked his tongue at her, Mingkki smiled at him.

____

2 days went by, Jongin busy with work, he had of course called Mingkki, every time he could, not caring if he was in a meeting either, he wanted to hear her voice every second of the day, but was too busy with his work.

And Mingkki, wasn’t able to tell Jongin about her feelings, since she wanted to tell him face to face, but he was busy, so there wasn’t anything she could do.

Mingkki and Sehun moved between the family mansion and their apartment whenever they wanted.

‘You know, if you just tell him you want to see him, he will come you know that’ Sehun told her, she looked at him, ‘I know’ she answered him, ‘Then why aren't you...?’ Sehun questioned her, she took a breather while smiling, ‘because he’s busy at the company and you know that’ Mingkki told him. Sehun frowned, ‘You don’t think he’s-?’ he said, ‘He is working’ Mingkki told him, Sehun stared at her, ‘Because I know full well, he would rather be here’ Mingkki chuckled. While Sehun could only look at her in frustration, how can she be so calm about it, when he was angry just at the thought of it, ‘Don’t question him Sehun’ Mingkki coldly looked at him, ‘What if!’ he stated, ‘I said don’t question him. Do you not understand’ Mingkki coldly told him, Sehun gave up, ‘I’m sorry’ he apologised for his behaviour. ‘It’s just I don’t want you to get hurt again’ he told her, ‘I trust him’ Mingkki said, which made Sehun feel guilty, for not trusting his own friend, even after seeing the struggles they went through together to fall back in to each other’s arms.

____

‘Wear this’ Sehun told Mingkki, giving her a box, while she laid on the couch watching tv, she looked at him, ‘just open it’ Sehun told her, which she did. ‘A dress?’ Mingkki said, looking up at him, ‘shower, get yourself ready and wear it’ Sehun told her, ‘Why? Are we going som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter