Unwelcomed News

Dangerously In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: JONG

BLUE: MINZY

AUTHOR

Next day, in the late afternoon, around 6pm.

Everyone was wide awake, except for Mingkki and Jong. They tried to keep it down, while playing their card games on the ground but they would always get into arguments over who cheated and that it wasn’t their turn, which woke up Mingkki, because she was a light sleeper, while Jong could sleep through the whole thing, because he was extremely tired and exhausted, plus he was a heavy sleeper.

Mingkki stood up angrily, grabbing pillows that were beside her, and started chucking them at the boys, ‘If you want to play somewhere, then get outside and play’ she hissed at them, still throwing them, as she now had one in her hand while walking towards them, wanting to actually hit them herself, with the pillow. They stood up, moving away from her, ‘But its better in here, with all of us’ they said, she narrowed her eyes at them in annoyance, then threw the last pillow she had in her hand at them, ‘you bastards’ she said, walking to the bathroom to wash up, ‘morning to you too, Mingkki’ they said, laughing at her, ‘wait its afternoon actually’ Yeol corrected.

She washed up, her head was clearer now after her long sleep, she was calmer than yesterday, she made her mind up about the issue with Jongin, that she would have to, maybe, start from the beginning, since her trust in him had faded, and Mingkki was loyal and very trustworthy, but he took her for granted, thinking she wouldn’t ever leave him. But it wouldn’t be that easy.

And the issue with her parents, she would have to confront them, but she was powerless against them, she would have to rely on Sehun, to get her out of that ridiculous situation that they have forced on her. Sehun was now owner and CEO of the family business, but even so Mingkki knew in a way, that even Sehun wouldn’t be able to help her, because they wouldn’t listen to him either.

____

Mingkki was not on good terms with her parents, when she was still living with them, they made her do everything they wanted of her, not for herself, but for them, where she would have to take over the company, for the family that they would place her in, when they would force her into an arranged marriage. But Mingkki was care-free and laid back about everything, she liked to go with the flow, and she had enough of it, had enough of their controlling ways, as she straight up told her parents, that she didn’t want any of this. They threatened her that she would get nothing from them, no money or anything, Mingkki didn’t care for such things, and when she told them that, they went farer and said they would disown her, she agreed on the spot, not caring at all for them no more. They were surprised at her answer, they didn’t think she would go with it, they thought she would give up, but they were wrong, Mingkki didn’t need them anymore. She left them, they watched her leave, but they didn’t regret it either, and she was no longer their daughter from that day.

Mingkki was happy she left them, now knowing Sehun who wanted to take over the family business, would be able to.

____

She went out to grab a little feed, then came back, and Jongin was still asleep, she joined the boys in their games.

30 mins passed by

Jongin woke up, Yeol noticed him get up, ‘Kai’ he called him, as they all stood up, going to him, while Mingkki stayed back, to watch over him, knowing that he was fine now, she wouldn’t get close, Sehun stayed with her.

Mingkki and Sehuns phones kept going off, but it was on silent, they looked at the number on Sehuns phone, ‘Noona, I will sort something out okay’ he told her, she nodded at him.

‘Kai, are you okay?’ Tao asked worriedly, ‘You feeling better?’ Suho asked him, Jong sat up, now properly awake, ‘I’m fine, I feel a lot better now’ he told them, scanning the room for Mingkki, to see her by the wall, talking with Sehun, noticing the tense air around them, ‘Mingkki’ he sadly mumbled to himself, but they couldn’t figure out what he had said, looking at him confusingly.

Jong was staring at her, with a smile, happy that she was still here, everyone could see him looking towards the back, following his line of sight, to see Mingkki there, then his family entered the room, blocking his view of Mingkki, making him frown.

‘Kai, you’re up’ his mother said, while he was trying to get a better look at Mingkki, ‘Come on, wash up, and lets go eat’ his mother told him, ‘There is food waiting for you’ another relative of his told him, he didn’t respond, he just knew he wouldn’t be able to stomach anything, without making sure they talked first. ‘Kai?’ they called him, Jong looked back at Mingkki again.

‘Mingkki’ he called her, not caring about anything but her, looking at her, she turned to look at him, ‘Can you come here please’ he asked her, she moved closer to him, but not as close as he wanted her to be, ‘Can you guys leave the room?’ he told everyone, his family looked at him surprised, ‘Ok’ the boys said, making their way out, ‘Why? You need to eat Kai?’ his relative told him, Jong glared at her, ‘Leave the room now’ he hissed at them, making them flinch, his parents told them to leave, they all walked out.

Jong looked at her, ‘Mingkki, I’m not going to bite you, please come closer’ he told her, looking at her sadly, ‘Jong, I’d rather keep my distance for now’ she told him, he felt hurt as he sighed, knowing he had brought this on himself, ‘I want to talk to you, before anything else’ he told her, she nodded.

His fists clenched together, looking into her eyes, as she stood there looking at him, ‘Mingkki, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry for what I have done to you’ he told her, ‘For cheating on you, for the pain I have caused you’ he uttered guiltily, ‘It was my fault, and I take full responsibility over it’ he said, she looked upon him, ‘I had no feelings at all for them, You’re the only one in my heart’ he continued, ‘I was an idiot and really stupid, a complete dumb arse, Mingkki’ he told her, ‘I am truly sorry Mingkki, I really am’ he told her regretfully, ‘But I want you to know, that I never slept with any of them, honestly, I really didn’t, Mingkki’ he truthfully said, looking her right in the eye, as part of her was softening on him, but she knew she was not fully ready to give him her full trust yet. ‘I love you Mingkki’ he seriously told her, 'I love you more than the world, more than anything' he sincerely said to her, she knew he was telling the truth, he has a habit of avoiding her eyes when he lies.

‘I know it won’t be easy, to come back to me, to trust me again, but I really, really hope you do’ he begged, ‘I’ll wait for you, I don’t care how long, I can’t live without you, I’ll do anything to get you back by my side’ he said, ‘I’ll do anything to make you trust me once more, I know you need time, and I’ll wait for you’ he told her seriously. Jong was regretful, he hated everything but her, and he was determined to make everything right with her again.

Jong was ready to do anything for her, the only thing he cared for was Mingkki, he no longer cared for others, his boys and family were fine, but on top of everything, Mingkki was his complete first priority. He knew what he had to do, he knew he would need to wait for her, he knew she needed time to heal the pain he has caused her, and he would wait on her forever, for a life time and give his everything to her.

Jong looked upon her, as she watched him, she opened to say something, but was interrupted, as yelling was being heard closely outside the door, they both looked back at the door, ‘What do you think you’re doing!?’ they yelled, ‘Stop!’ someone yelled, ‘You can’t go in there!?’ they said, then it opened, revealing a panicked Sehun, who closed and locked the door quickly, then looked back at Mingkki with shocked wide eyes.

‘Noona’ he desperately called her, walking towards her, then grabbed her hand tightly, she sighed knowing what had happened, seeing Sehun act this way. ‘What’s going on?’ Jong asked staring at them, they both looked back at him, unable to say anything, he frowned as they wouldn’t answer him, then loud banging on the door was heard, looking at the door again, as it opened, after they had gotten keys to open it, it seems as they held keys in their hands.

The bodyguards walked in, with the boys and Jongs family standing by the bed, as they were rushed inside, except for his parents, Sehun instinctively went in front of Mingkki, Jong saw this, wondering what was happening, for him to be all protective like that. The bodyguards formed two lines, making a walk path for whoever was coming in, Jongs parents walked in first, to then see two others follow right behind them.

The boys gasped at them, Jong was surprised to see them here, as the two unknown people stood there, staring at Sehun and Mingkki, but especially Mingkki. ‘Mingkki, Sehun’ they called them, ‘Aunty, Uncle?’ Jong said wondering what they were doing here, it was Mingkki and Sehuns parents, their parents knew each other, Jong knew them, Sehun was alright with them, but when it came to issues with Mingkki, Mingkki would always come first for him.

Sehun looked worriedly at Mingkki, while Mingkki was glaring at her parents, and Jong watching Mingkki, as he felt his heart tug sharply, not knowing what was wrong for him to feel so insecure at the moment. Jongs parents didn’t know that Mingkki and her parents weren’t on good terms, only Jong and the boys did. Their parents had a little greeting before they had entered the room. ‘We are sorry to barge in here like this Jongin’ Sehun and Mingkkis parents softly told them, ‘What’s going on?’ Jong questioned, ‘We just came to pick up our kids’ they said.

‘Mingkki’ they called her, ‘Don’t you dare call my name’ she coldly stated at them, everyone was silently watching, Jong worried for Mingkki, worried for what was happening. ‘You are our daughter, it’s a given we call you by name’ they both stated, calmly as if them being there was normal, as if they hadn’t disowned her from the beginning, ‘Don’t give me that bull’ she hissed at them, Jong knew she wasn’t on good terms with her parents, while Jongs parents looked at her, ‘Minzy, don’t be rude, their still your parents’ they told her, in a polite manner not trying to be rude to her or anything, she knew this, ‘I’m sorry but please stay out of this’ she told them, they stayed quiet.

‘Mingkki’ they called her again, ‘I said don’t!’ she angrily hissed at them, ‘Leave now!’ she told them, ‘We can’t, we won’t, we came to get you, both of you’ her mother said, ‘We are having dinner tonight’ they shamelessly told her, still not caring for her feelings, opinion or choices. ‘I’m sorry, what’s going on?’ Jongs parents asked them, ‘We are sorry for intruding’ they apologised, ‘Please don’t be’ Jongs parents told them, ‘We just came to pick Mingkki and Sehun up, for our dinner tonight’ they said, ‘Because Mingkki is now about to be-‘ they said, but was interrupted by Mingkki, ‘No! Don’t you dare!’ Mingkki stopped them, growling, Jong could only look at them, confusingly, not knowing what was going on between them right now.

‘Now Mingkki, it’s about time you settled down’ they told her, Jong frowned at that statement, ‘No, you think I’d agree to this’ Mingkki deadpanned, ‘Too late, its already happened’ they said, ‘You’re coming with us, whether you like it or not’ they told her, ‘Grab her’ they ordered the guards, Mingkki coldly glared at them all, making them stop in their tracks. ‘Fine, either walk on your own or be forcefully dragged out by them’ they told her, Mingkki smirked because none of them would even try to touch her, but there would definitely be a scene.

‘Noona’ Sehun softly whispered, from behind her, Mingkki sighed, ‘Let’s go’ she told him, ‘but…’ Sehun whispered, ‘I don’t want any trouble’ she said, a smile appearing on her parents faces. And Jong was now frightened again, feeling his heart tighten and he felt sick to the stomach, as if knowing something unwelcomed was about to happen, ‘Mingkki, Sehun’ he worriedly called them, ‘What’s going on?’ he shakily asked them, they both looked back at him, but words wouldn’t come out, then looked at each other concerned for what would happen if he found out.

‘We have good news’ their parents went on, they kept talking like nothing was wrong at the moment, ‘Stop, will you stop!’ Mingkki yelled at them, they ignored her, ‘Our Mingkki is getting married’ they shamelessly told everyone.

It was silent, dead silent, everyone was confused, knowing that Jong and Mingkki were something, but now she was getting married, the boys were surprised but weren’t shocked, they knew their parents to be con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter