Forgiveness

Dangerously In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: JONG

BLUE: MINZY

AUTHOR

‘Mingkki~’ Jongin excitedly said, as Mingkki opened the door for him, Jongin had arrived way earlier than she had thought, ‘Why so early!?’ she hissed at him, because she was still half asleep. Jongin laughed at her, ‘I wanted to surprise you and its 10 o’clock already’ he softly said, ‘Aye?’ Mingkki said in surprise not knowing it was already 10 in the morning, ‘You wanted to see me like this, didn’t you?’ Mingkki scoffed, because the set time was 11.30 - 12.00am. Jongin bit his tongue while smiling, because he actually did want to see the just woken up Mingkki, as he hadn’t seen her like that in months, since he wasn’t able to wake up to see her beside him on the bed. ‘Yes I did’ he admitted, looking at her all dishevelled, but still y in Jongins eyes, she was wearing the usual, short tights and tank top with no bra, and that was normal for Jongin to see, Mingkki growled at him, turning away, as Jongin let himself in while quietly staring at her meaty body, ‘I’ll quickly get ready’ Mingkki told him, ‘Take your time’ Jongin happily said, ‘where’s Sehun?’ he asked, Mingkki blankly looked back at him. Jongin laughed, ‘Still sleeping I see’ he said, because he had come early in the morning, Mingkki rolled her eyes and went to shower, while Jongin decided to happily watch some TV, and wait for her.

10 minutes went by, ‘Ready’ Mingkki said walking out, Jongin stood up smiling at her, biting his lips, ‘Fast as usual’ Jongin said, approaching her, because she wasn’t one to take so long when getting ready, ‘You look beautiful’ he sincerely told her, he knew her style, she liked comfortable clothes, and liked to wear boy clothes most of the time. She was wearing black and white sneakers, black ripped but tight jeans yet comfortable ones, and a black tight long sleeve shirt. Mingkki laughed at him, because he always said she was beautiful even when she was in her trackies, ‘Thanks’ she said to him, now properly taking him in, since she was still half asleep before. Jongin was wearing black basketball shorts, his black and white vans, and a black hoodie, ‘You look beautiful too’ she playfully said to him, Jongin showcased himself, ‘Thanks’ he happily said too.

Jongin was not one to care for what clothes she wore, what mattered, was that Mingkki was wearing them, the same goes for Mingkki towards Jongin, ‘We’re matching’ he said, since they wore, mostly black and white, Mingkki realised it, ‘We are too’ she said in surprise. ‘See, we’re meant to be’ Jongin stated in excitement, Mingkki went quiet, and Jongin noticed her silence, as he scrunched his face up, knowing he kind of went a little over board, because he was too excited.

Everything they did, clashed together, their styles were the same, Jongin more guyish and Mingkki more girly, yet sometimes, Mingkki liked to wear guys clothing because she found them more comfortable. Their mindsets were the same, they had the same interests, they liked the same things, everything was the same, so it wasn’t weird that they wore the same styles of clothing sometimes, and that is why they matched well, that is why they were really meant to be.

Mingkki felt a little hesitant, her anxiety of going out was slowly surfacing, ‘Let’s go?’ Jongin asked her, seeing her hesitance, she had her hands clasped together in front of her, Jongin placed his hand on top of hers, making her jump at his touch. ‘It’ll be okay’ Jongin assured her, ‘We’re just going to have some fun… together’ he softly smiled at her, Mingkki bit her lip, then nodded at him. Jongin was extremely happy, his heart pounding hard, and the fact that she was slowly trusting him, and putting herself in his hands again, made him even happier. ‘Slowly’ Jongin thought to himself, reminding himself to take small steps, or else she might become hesitant like she just did.

Then Sehun walked out, ‘Oh, already here?’ he mumbled, rubbing his eyes, and scratching his stomach, as he only wore pants, ‘Yeah, and we’re just leaving’ Jongin told him, while stepping in front of Mingkki to block her from looking at Sehuns bare chest. Mingkki laughed from behind him, Sehun smirked knowing exactly what Jongin was doing, since it was like a ritual, whenever something like this happened. ‘Okay then…’ Sehun said, while approaching them, ‘Noona~’ Sehun called Mingkki, as she leaned side ways to look at him from behind Jongin, Sehun looked up at Jongin then slightly pushed him out of the way, ‘Have fun~’ Sehun told Mingkki, while hugging her. Jongin glaring at him, fuming with jealousy, Sehun held her for longer than normal, Jongin couldn’t handle it any longer, and grabbed him off of her, separating them, while Sehun was smirking at Jongin, ‘That’s enough, Oh Sehun’ Jongin demanded, staring him down, Sehun just shrugged.

‘I’ll see you guys later then’ Sehun waved at them, ‘We’ll see’ Jongin smirked at him this time, getting the evils from Sehun, ‘Jongin, let’s go’ Mingkki told him, Jongin automatically looked to her with a smile, ‘Mmm’ he hummed, following her from behind. Then Sehun grabbed Jongin by the wrist, pulling him back, ‘Hurt her again, and I swear I will make sure, you don’t ever see her again hyung’ Sehun strictly whispered with a serious tone, he wasn’t joking this time either. Jongin felt a cold tingle run down his back, ‘I won’t Sehun, never again, I promise’ Jongin sincerely told him, Sehun squinted his eyes at him for a while, then nodded, ‘Have fun~’ he smiled at them.

****

‘2 adults please’ Jongin asked the lady, receiving the wrist bands, Jongin gave one to Mingkki, then naturally put the one he held on Mingkkis wrist, as Mingkki also placed one on his, then Jongin stared at her for a while. As he had missed the moments like this with her, when they naturally did what the other wanted, without having to say anything to each other, he was overjoyed, sighing in happiness, ‘I missed you so much’ Jongin blurted out. Mingkki couldn’t help but smile at what he said, Jongin realised he said it out loud, ‘Y-you heard me?’ Jongin asked, she nodded, ‘Yeah’ she answered, Jongin covered his face in embarrassment, blushing red, Mingkki didn’t say anything, just looked upon him, feeling happy in the moment.

They walked through the entrance, looking at all the rides that were close, walking side by side, but Jongin was slightly behind Mingkki, always glancing down at her hand, because he wanted to hold it, but thought that maybe it was too fast. Jongin kept hesitating on what to do, while Mingkki was busy eyeing all the rides, wondering what one to go on first, then Jongin finally got the courage and slid his hand into hers, entangling their fingers tightly together, keeping a gentle but firm grasp, as he was grinning from ear to ear. Mingkki looked at him, then down at their hands, feeling her heart go crazy at his touch, she liked it, she didn’t want him to let go, but her body wasn’t ready for it, because she was trembling under his hold, Jongin felt it, but was not going to let go either.

Then Mingkki felt him loosen his grip, because he didn’t want to force himself on her, ‘No, don’t’ Mingkki told him, making him stop before he could actually try to let go, ‘Don’t let go’ she mumbled. Jongin heard her, ‘But you’re…’ Jongin worriedly said, seeing her tremble, ‘Jongin’ she called him, she didn’t want him to let go, she wanted to move forward and that is why she wanted to stay like this. ‘Okay’ he told her, tightly grabbing on to her hand again, ‘I won’t’ he smiled at her. ‘And I won’t hold back from now on either’ Jongin firmly told her, meaning he was going to hold her, whenever he felt like it, but he would never over step his boundaries.

‘Let’s go’ Jongin excitedly said skipping forward, Mingkki being pulled along, while smiling at him, the both of them, were slowly moving on, taking steps into a better future together, their way, the way they want it.

Time went past, without the two knowing, as Mingkki got so in to the fun, they went from ride after ride, Jongin just following behind her, happy that they were having fun together, but getting slightly scared as the rides kept getting scarier and scarier. Jongin stood in front of the drop ride, staring up at it with frightened eyes, he was scared of high rides, but so was Mingkki, Jongin was more terrified of it, while Mingkki loved the thrill of it, she just hated standing in the middle of a high tower. Mingkki stood behind Jongin, seeing that he was completely scared, she knew he would be though, ‘You don’t have to go Jongin, it’s okay’ Mingkki told him, ’No way!’ Jongin told her, ‘I’m not letting you go on that by yourself’ he scolded her, she chuckled at him, ‘and who knows, who might be sitting next to you’ Jongin said in a low tone, while grabbing her arms possessively and pulling him to her, to protect her from the guys that were around. Mingkki was attracting a lot of attention, there were a lot of guys eyeing her, every time Jongin looked up, he always saw one looking at her, even groups of them, it made him mad and fuelled him with extreme jealousy, yet Jongin was also in the same position, he was attracting attention too, but Mingkki was more cool about it, it never phased her as much as it did to Jongin.

Mingkki softly grabbed his hands, caressing them, Jongin looked tenderly at her, surprised at her affection towards him, making him smile widely at her, ‘I got you’ she assured him, that he was not alone on the ride, ‘Mmm, you got me’ Jongin proudly said, happy about her strong but gentle words towards him, 'You definitely got me, entirely’ Jongin whispered to her. Mingkki let out a little laugh, ‘I’m serious Mingkki’ Jongin firmly told her, ‘I know’ she answered, as they smiled at each other, then had to go on the ride now.

They got off the ride, as Jongin strongly held onto Mingkkis hands, not planning on letting go any sooner, his legs were trembling, Mingkki laughing at him, ‘it’s not funny Mingkki’ Jongin whined, ‘Cute’ Mingkki mumbled, Jongin blushed at her words, while avoiding her eyes, ‘You know I don’t like it when you call me that’ he whined again, ‘When you act cute, I can’t help to call you cute, you know that’ she told him, making Jongin sulk.

****

‘Thanks for taking me out Jongin’ Mingkki thanked him, as they were inside the house, returning from their dinner, ‘I’ll take you out whenever’ Jongin told her, reaching for her fingers, tenderly caressing them with his. They stood there, staring at their fingers intertwined with each other’s, while Jongin was playing with hers, then they looked up, making eye contact, a while went by with the two doing this. Jongin could not take it any longer, as he grabbed her hand and gently pulled her to him, as he also stepped in, wrapping his arms around her waist, and his hand to her head, possessively caressing her.

‘Baby, I miss you, I really miss you’ Jongin confessed, in to her ear, while Mingkki didn’t know how to handle the situation, so for now she just stood there, her arms to her side, she wanted to hug him back, but was uncertain about it. ‘Thank you’ Jongin sincerely said to her, ‘Thank you for letting me take you out on a date’ he continued, ‘Thank you for letting me back into your life’ Jongin wanted to let her know everything, that he had ever wanted to ever say to her, ever since she started paying attention to him again. ‘Just… thank you, for everything’ he whimpered in to her neck, as he tightly hugged her possessively, not wanting to let go at all. Words would not leave Mingkkis lips, so instead she hugged him back, rubbing his back, Jongin felt her return his affections, as he tightened his hold with a smile, wanting to cry in happiness.

‘A-hem!’ Sehun coughed, glaring at Jongin, his arms crossed, while standing in front of them, Jongin slowly let go, but wouldn’t let her hand go, Sehun looked down at his hand intently, not liking it, Jongin frowned at him, then slowly let go of her hand, though he did not want to at all, but had to because of Sehun. ‘Tsk’ Jongin clicked his tongue, ‘How long were you standing there for?’ Jongin asked him, ‘I just got here’ Sehun told him, ‘I see, well I was just leaving’ Jongin said, feeling a bit disappointed to have to leave but he couldn’t stay with her, so he had to leave. ‘Okay, goodnight hyung’ Sehun waved him off, happy to see him leave, and his noona back, Jongin glared at him, then turned to the door, ‘I’ll see you off’ Mingkki softly told him, ‘Okay’ Jongin smiled childishly at her.

‘Be careful on your way home, Jongin’ Mingkki told him, ‘I will’ he answered her, ‘Drive safely’ she continued, ‘Yes I will’ he obediently said, ‘Good night Jongin’ Mingkki softly said to her, he nodded happily at her, ‘Good night to you too Mingkki~’ Jongin lovingly told her, she nodded at him. ‘Can I call you?’ he bravely asked, Mingkki took a minute to answer that, but she agreed, ‘Yeah’ she answered, ‘Yes!’ he excitedly said in victory, ‘Okay I’m going now’ he happily skipped off, ‘See you soon Mingkki’ Jongin stated, waving at her, ‘Laters’ Mingkki coolly said, waving back at him.

‘Did you have fun?’ Sehun asked, she nodded with a content smile, ‘That’s good~’ he said happily for her, glad that she was okay with Jongin now. ‘I’m going shower’ Mingkki said, ‘Okay’ Sehun replied.

Jongin and Mingkki had been in contact every day, at least, 2-3 calls each day, texting each other all the time, they had dates every week, didn’t matter what day or how many times a week, but they were happy going through the first stages of everything again, if it was to get Mingkkis full trust back, then Jongin didn’t care, he just loved Mingkki all together, that her being beside him was all that mattered. But they never progressed as far as the dates just yet, because Jongin knew it wasn’t the right time yet, no matter how impatient he was, in wanting her to officially, be his girl.

____

‘Noona, let’s go already’ Sehun hurried her, ‘Yah! Wait okay, you tell me to get ready, but you won’t tell me what it’s for’ Mingkki said, putting her shoes on, ‘Dinner’ Sehun told her, ‘Yeah where?’ Mingkki asked, ‘Secret’ Sehun said, getting the weird suspicious eyes from Mingkki. ‘Just hurry’ Sehun told her, ‘I’m ready’ she hissed at him, Mingkki followed behind Sehun, as he was rushing to his car, Mingkki getting in the passenger’s seat, as he wanted to drive.

Sehun grabbed Mingkkis hand, pulling her to the shop, ‘Let’s go~’ Sehun said, feeling a little anxious as to what might happen though, as he took a deep breathe in and out before entering, Mingkki arching a brow at him, wondering what was in the shop for him to ready himself lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter