Thrill

Dangerously In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: JONG

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

 

AUTHOR

Minzy & JongIn

They had met through Sehun her younger brother. At first she didnt want to be in a relationship with him because she doesnt date Sehun's friends but he was persistent and wouldnt let go, and she slowly fell in love with him, dangerously in love.

For JongIn, it was love at first sight but he didnt know that. He was attracted to her, he only went after her, because she wouldnt let him into her world, so he would do anything to get her, even beg Sehun to let him see her, when she wouldnt let him near her, then he realised she was the one, the moment he saw her doing what she does best, dancing.

Minzy stayed at Sehun's apartment when she came back from overseas, but she was hardly ever home due to work and other schedules.

And Sehun despised the fact that his Noona would date anyone especially one of his best friends, but he slowly let it go...slowly... he didnt completely let it go though even to this day.

JongIn was heir to his family business, he came from a wealthy family, a really wealthy family. An only child but many relatives. He got whatever and everything he wanted but with Minzy not everything went his way, he goes crazy and becomes a moody mad man when she isnt around him.

Minzy was chill and laid back about everything she went with the flow, just like her job, she was a world famous choreographer, the youngest in the world, she was a prodigy, and everyone wanted her. Her family is also wealthy, but she no longer has any connections with them, she wouldnt follow what they wanted, so she rebeled and left, for Sehun who wanted to take over the company. Minzy only needed Sehun in her life, he was everything to her, just as she was to him. They were really close.

******

JongIn and Minzy have been in a realtionship for 2 years now

They live together, JongIn forced her to live with him, well asked then pleaded with her because she wouldnt agree, after the first couple of months of going out. He hated it when he could hardly see her everyday.

But everything changed....

After he became CEO of his family business for the last 6 months. He was hardly home in the past couple of weeks, he changed, and she watched him change, because no matter what she did to get close to him, he wouldnt let her in, their conversations wouldnt even last a second as JongIn would leave and ignore her. Their skinship and talks lessened.

JongIn has been seeing other women, not just one, multiple in fact. For what reason she has no idea. He thinks she doesnt know, that shes blind and dumb because shes chill and laid back, but shes known all along since the very beginning.

He comes home later than usual, is always out mostly every night, she doesnt complain, she doesnt bug him about it, like most girls would, she just lets it be for now. Every time she has tried to talk to him about them, he avoids the subject and ignores her.

And on some nights, JongIn would come home drunk and disorientated. He would pass out on their bed, Minzy could smell the unknown perfume on him, his lips smudged with lipstick. Minzy could only sadly sigh at the situation, she loved him so much she still stayed with him even now, but she knew she wouldnt be able to handle the heart ache for any longer.

Minzy would clean him and change him every time, before he woke up. Then watch him sleep as she sat on the window sill that had a comfy bed, thinking about what to do, as flashbacks of him would arise in her mind, she wanted to cry but she never let it out, she kept it all in. She knew she wouldnt be able to handle the worry and stress of waiting on him, it would just hurt her more to be with him, seeing him, like this. Min hated the thought of Jong being with other women, every time she thought about it, she thought she would go crazy and insane so much, she felt like killing someone but she wasnt that kind of person, instead she would let it out through her dancing. She hated cheaters, and she doesnt give chances to anyone, no matter who...

But unfortunately, we all have that one person we'd take back any second... no matter how much they hurt us

*******

JongIn would wake up to an empty bed, to sit up and see Minzy, leaning back onto the wall, sleeping on the window sill, he would get up, sit beside her, and guiltily stare at her. JongIn loved her, but he couldnt resist it, he couldnt help it, and he couldnt stop, the cheating. He never slept with any of them, he would never get in to a bed with another female, but still he was playing with other women. He missed her touch, her smile, her laugh, they way she moved when she danced, her eyes and her scent. But the moment he placed a hand on another women, he didnt want to sully her, she was pure and everything he was not. But he couldnt let Minzy go, Minzy was his and his alone. JongIn was being selfish and greedy. Mingkki is mine. All mine. Jongin placed a light kiss on her lips, it was full of love, and he didnt want it to stop, but he had to before she woke up.

Minzy would never regret loving him, the time she spent with him, she didnt hate him, she was just hurt. She wouldnt cry over this, she didnt show any emotions, that would seem like she knew. She loved him more than anything, and it just happened to be at this time that work had called her, and she couldnt back out.

Mingkki was the type to keep it in, and control her emotions, not showing anything. But. There will always be a time, when she has to let it all out.

Everyone: who are the boys, Kris, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Suho, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, Tao, Luhan and even her brother Sehun. They knew about what he was doing, but they couldnt tell her, they just couldnt, it wasnt easy, because they all knew they loved each other, but they also knew Jong wasnt doing the right thing, they tried to tell him, they scolded him, they did everything they could but Jong didnt listen, Sehun even beat him up, but even Sehun couldnt tell her. So whenever they were with Mingkki, they tried their best to not show anything, acting like it never happened, as she put up her fake happy-go-lucky-I-dont-know-anything facade, no one knew she knew.

JongIn

Mingkki, my baby would always try and talk to me or get close to me, but I wouldnt let her in or near me. She would say stuff like 'We need to talk, Jong.' But I would always avoid it, that im busy and have to go to work. Its just, I was scared and afraid, maybe she wants to break it off and that scared me more than anything, the fear of losing her would be my worst nightmare in this world. I stopped seeing women, most of them, I couldnt resist the thrill of doing it, but I also feared the horror that would come behind it, losing my one and only. So I tried stopping, I really did, cause she was the only one in my heart. So it was my last time for sure, but... thats what I thought, I could never stop, I didnt stop, the thrill pulled me in.

Author

Present

They were in their apartment, Minzy was standing in front of JongIn, staring at him, as JongIn was looking anywhere but her. 'Jong I need to talk to you' Min asked him, JongIn heard it loud and clear but ignored it, he walked away from her, towards the door, he was gonna leave, he opened the door, to only be slammed closed again, as Min had her hand on the door. 'Jong, I know you've been avoiding me, but I really need to talk to you' Min told him. He tried to open the door again, not looking at her, 'Baby, I really cant right now, I have to go' JongIn told her, he lied, he just didnt want to talk about anything. 'Jong, Dont walk away from me please. I need to tell you-' Min didnt finish as JongIn opened the door to leave, Min grabbed ahold of his hand, 'Please' Min pleaded, 'Baby Im sorry' Jong said walking off, as she held onto his hand, he pushed her hand off and left, the door shut on her.

-Im sorry baby, I dont want to let you go, Im not letting you go, I dont want to lose you- Jong thought as he leaned back onto a wall, he was scared again, that she had found out about him, and that she wanted to break it off with him, so he avoided it, and left. He knew how much she loved him, and thought that she would never leave him, ever.

Min stood there staring at the door, she shut her eyes as she sighed, running a hand through her hair, a tear ran down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away. She couldnt take it anymore, the pain, the hurt, the distance between them, she would go crazy, but now with the opportunity that has come up, she could atleast take a break and not think about it about anything. Min went to wash up, pack up and clean around the house, then off to bed, falling asleep.

Jong came back after some time of thinking, he had went to the boys house. Jong was being selfish, greedy and irresponsible, he knew he should have talked to her but he just couldnt. He washed up and got into bed with her, he knew she wasnt one to keep a grudge, and be angry for long at him. He tightly wrapped his arms around Min, she returned it. Jong was content and happy, while Min was hurt. -Ill miss you- Min thought to herself.

Min woke up to an empty bed, she got up washed up went out, to find him about to leave. Jong saw her, they stared at each other. 'Jong' Min called for him, but just as she was gonna tell him that she would be out with Sehun today, he completely cut her off before he could hear the rest. 'Baby, I cant right now I have to go' He told her, turning towards the door about to leave, 'Jong wait' Min called out, she ran upto him from behind, back hugging him, the last for now. He left.

____

Min was going overseas for work, for a couple of weeks or so and she couldnt back out of it, it just happened to be right now, thats why she asked Sehun to spend the day with her, since she would miss him madly, her little bro, but he didnt know she was leaving.

They had lunch, went to have some fun at the arcade, looking around the mall and stuff as they randomly danced whenever music came on in the stores, at the park and on the streets, they were being themselves, having fun and not worrying about anything. They say down at a park, having a snack, before they seperated. Sehun wanted to tell her badly, but he couldnt bring up the courage to say anything, but then they saw it, Jong with another lady in his arms across the road, Sehun chocked shocked at it, Min saw him, watching him, with a 'Its true' expression, she knew he was doing this, but to actually see it, was hurtful, shocking, but laughable. Sehun watched his Noona, as she watched Jong. Then he finally blurted it out, since she saw.

Even though Mingkki was the elder twin out of the two, Sehun wanted to call her noona, even when she told him not to, but she gave up because he was stubborn about it.

'I tried telling you Noona, I really have but I just couldnt, I was scared and afraid that you would be hurt. Im sorry Noona. I tried to stop him, I really did, we all did, I beat him up one time cause I was so mad. Im so sorry Noona' Sehun said as he couldnt look into her eyes but lower his head, to look up and see his Noona smiling back at him, he knew it was a sad smile that and she tried to cover it up. He was shocked and surprised, that a tear ran down his cheek, she put her hand out wiping it away, Sehun looked at his Noona. 'Your not angry?' he softly asked her, Min could only smile looking away, 'Its okay, Hun-ah' Min told him as she looked back at him, Sehun stood up angrily, 'What!? This is not ok Noona!! Are you stupid?! He is cheating on you, and you say its ok?! He is cheating!! And right in front of you! Are you blind!!' Sehun furiously said to her, Min could only laugh, annoying Sehun. 'How can you be laughing right now!! Noona!!' He told her.

'Isnt that what yous have all been thinking, while acting like its never happened' Min told him, with no hatred, anger, or offence intended. Sehun froze shocked, speechless, 'Y-you k-knew?' He asked her, she now had a blank expression, 'Of course' Min told him, 'Since when?' he asked, 'Since the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter