3 out of 4

Another day of f(x)

f(x) feels because THEY ARE HAVING THEIR SOLO CONCERT TOMORROW!!!

Read on ;D

 

 

Days passed by and each of them had their own schedules to attend to; in another word, they've been busy. In fact, they were busy enough that they only had the chance to text each other good morning and good night on KakaoTalk. Amber had been writing more songs and composing music while hanging out with her friends and Krystal was busy with her photoshoots and new movie press conference while Luna filmed her part in the 'Thunder Man' and do her musical. Victoria, the leader, had flown out of the country after f(x) wrapped up their 4 Walls promotion cycle to resume her filming schedule, which were postponed slightly to give time for her to stand on the stage with her members for 4 Walls stages. Days turned to weeks and finally three of the four members managed to regroup and practiced for their solo concert performances.

 

"We'll be sending you videos of practice, okay?"

 

"I'll count on you guys. How's your cold Amber?"

 

"I'll be fine. Just runny nose and slight cough. Luna's here after all," she gave a thumbs up as Victoria sighed on the phone screen.

 

"I'm trusting her to take care of you. You can be very stubborn at times."

 

"Nothing a good sleep cannot fix, but, ah! I'm insomniac," Amber face palmed at her own words.

 

"I'll be there in three weeks. Filming's been very difficult."

 

"How's your leg? Is it still hurting?"

 

"It's getting better. I try not to put on much pressure on it, doctor's advice."

 

"Good, listen to the doctor!"

 

"Look who's talking," Victoria gave her a side-look.

 

"Alright, alright. Go to bed now, your filming schedule starts early tomorrow - well, today."

 

"I will, soon. Say hello to them and I miss them," Victoria leaned to her side.

 

"You got it! Vic-unnie, fighting!"

 

"Tell Luna not to overdo it, Soojung looks a bit tired last time we video call."

 

"Okay boss! We'll try to wrap up early today. Bye-om!"

 

"Bye!"

 

They were taking a break so Amber stayed at the practice room while the other two find something light to eat and Amber told them to get her something to drink. She was all alone in the room with 'Pretty girl' playing at the background and too tired to find a chair, she sat on the floor, with her legs stretched out in front of her. She massaged her sore shoulder with one hand and the other hand busy scrolling through her Instagram feed, liking a few random pictures that caught her attention and decided to update her Snapchat. She's been addicted to it recently and been updating stuff from the practice room to tease their fans.

 

Few songs later, Luna and Krystal returned to the practice room and found Amber leaning against the wall, her eyes closed and mask still intact. They decided to let her nap a little since their choreographers were still out and stayed quiet in the middle of practice room, the only sound was them munching on some crackers.

 

"Heyy, you guys are back."

 

"Sorry, did we wake you up?"

 

"I am a light sleeper but it's okay. What have you got there?"

 

"Crackers."

 

"I'll have it," Amber said as she pulled herself up and sat back down, joining the two.

 

"We're gonna have one last practice and then go back to the dorm," Luna stated.

 

"Just one? Deal!"

 

Krystal gave a suspicious look at the two; both Amber and Luna were the ones who usually love practicing over and over again, but not saying Krystal and Victoria weren't, but she didn't say anything. She was actually relieved because her arms were heavy and her legs were getting jelly with all the dance moves they have done for the past few weeks. She quietly sipped on her drink and casually rested her head on Luna's shoulder, to which Luna accepted without words.

 

Today, there were three of them, sitting down on the floor at the central part of the practice room, enjoying their break. They look at each other's reflection in the huge mirror and saw their eye bags and exhausted bodies. They maintained eye contact through the mirror as if saying 'There's nothing we cannot do when we're together.'

 

Victoria might not be physically in the room but the members attended their practice sessions with leader Victoria in mind and that they would need to work hard on her behalf too. Even if they were separated by an ocean, they were never really separated in their hearts.