Bits and pieces, memories

Another day of f(x)

Scenario 3

 

[1]

She was on a plane from China for her drama filming and took selcas of herself before posting it to her weibo account. She smiled when she saw countless people commented on her photo and that was when she saw that her member, Amber, had jumped into the wagon.

 

‘When will you finish filming? I want to play with you, Miss Song.’

 

She immediately replied to the comment:

 

‘I’m done with it. I’ll be home soon.’

 

She switched off her phone as the plane gets ready to take-off and went to sleep peacefully.

f(x)

For her hiatus, she went back to her hometown and stayed with her parents for as long as she needed, She had missed her mother's cooking and she was ecstatic to help her mother prepping for breakfast every morning. She woke up everyday receiving a text from her members.

 

'Morning Ssul! It's been so quiet here. I miss you.'
'Our giant baby, how are you? I haven't got the time to call, sorry! Eat properly and avoid the internet.'
'Our Sulli-yah. Without you, no one can take my jokes. Recover soon and we'll be here waiting for you.'
'You are always in my prayers, Sulli-ah. Don't catch a cold. We love you.'

 

She felt grateful for the support that her members gave her and wished she could've done the same for her. They're a family to her and she wouldn't want to hurt them nor would she trade them for anything in this world. And they reassured her that the feelings are mutual.

f(x)

It was her free time as her schedule cleared up when they had abruptly finished their Red Light promotion. Alone in her apartment with nothing to do, she made the decision to go out. She tied her shoelaces tightly and readjust the cap on her head before leaving the apartment. With an intake of a breath, she ran with all her might without any destination in mind. Whether she would end up at their dorm or the Han river or the YG building, she didn't care. She just needed to sweat out and let her body do the thinking, resting her mind. Only when her phone beeped did she stop.

She didn't bother to check it and instead looked around her. She grinned like a mad person when she had realized where she was. 

Of course. The Coreanos kitchen. I must be hungry.

She entered thhe restaurant and sat at her usual place, facing the scenery outside. The waitress didn't need to take her orders as she always ordered the same thing over and over again. While waiting for her food to come, she unlocked her phone and read the text that she received earlier on.

 

Thanks for the food. I ate well. Come over and visit me anytime :D 

 

 And so like that, she had something to do. 

 

I'll be there in an hour, princess. Llama needs to eat lunch too

 

f(x)

[2]

They were on their way back to Korea after the SM town concert and they were sitting together. Krystal and Amber had gone back yesterday since they have a schedule early today and Sulli was still on a hiatus, so it was just the two of them. Before the plane took off, Victoria suggested that they took selca together and post it on her SNS.

After reviewing the selca and feeling satisfied, she posted it onto her instagram and weibo, informing of the fans that they were going back to Korea and that they really appreciate the suport that fans gave them.

"Do you want a blanket? You look cold," Luna asked.

"That would be great. Thanks Luna."

Luna, being at the side of the walkway, called the stewardess for an extra blanket and two eye masks. She thanked the stewardess and gave the blanket and eyemask to Victoria who gratefully accepted them. When she saw the leader bundled up, she couldn't help but want to snap a picture right there and then. The eye mask was of a swan and the blanket had a picture of a dove as a design.

"I sensed that you are amused, Luna. If you're gonna capture the moment, do it quickly."

"As you wish," Luna snickered.

f(x)

[3]

Krystal was back on the filming set after only three hours of sleep on the plane and in the van. Before her make-up was applied, she went to the restroom and washed her face thoroughly to get rid of her sleepiness. She returned back to the dressing room half fifteen minutes later looking fresh and read her script for the next scene. As this was her first time as a lead character, she can't help but feel the jitters and got cold feet whenever the camera started rolling.

"Krystal-ssi, you're up."

Krystal stood up from the chair she was sitting on and walked towards the set.

"Krys!"

"Amber? You're here."

"Yup! Go on, you're filming now right? I'll wait up," Amber said as she sat on one of the chairs provided, pulling out a Rubik's cube from her backpack.

Krystal diverted her attention back to her co-star and felt a little pressured to act alongside him. Rain smiled gently at her and they started to act out their script as the camera light turned red. Although Amber had the cube in her hands, she wasn't really playing it. She's just doing that so Krystal won't have be very self-conscious about her acting in front of someone close to her. 

"Cut! That's your final scene for today, Krystal-ssi."

Krystal breathed out in relief and turned to see Amber, who was now holding a complete and color-matched cube and giving a peace sign with a grin on her face.

"Done? Let's go and pick up Luna on our way."

"Luna-unnie? Where are we going?"

"Vic-umma's going to cook dinner for us at the dorm and she wanted to make sure that we are all there."

"Almost all."

"Right. She'll be back before you know it. Don't worry," Amber reassured as she walked to the van with Krystal.

I really hope so.

 

 

 

 

 

[1]- Was it in Instagram or weibo, I'm not so sure. They did have a conversation as such but I can't seem to find it

[2]- Based on the pic Victoria really posted (if i remember correctly)

[3]- Someone said that Amber visited Krystal a few times during her filming of 'My Lovely Girl'