Six

In Between Here and There (and Nowhere and Everywhere)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There came a time in Jimin's life wherein he got so faced drunk, he almost got his stomach pumped. It was also his first time drinking.

 

Now, Jimin thinks, he really wants to get his stomach pumped.

 

"Ergh."

 

"That's what you get for partying so hard." Himchan nagged.

 

"Stop. Just no." Jimin said while clutching his head. The room was still spinning after he had downed two Advils.

 

"We told you to just have fun! What came to you? Why did you have to drink so much?" Himchan continued.

 

"Babe, stop. The kid's barely functional. Let him rest." Yongguk whispered to his lover and Jimin gave him an appreciating smile.

 

Himchan grunted and left the resting boy.

 

The first time Jimin woke up, the sun was still up and the guys were playing video games. The second time Jimin woke up, the sun was already on its way down, and Jimin fell down into his own bed. The third time he woke up, it was midnight. He can feel the pounding of the headboard of Himchan and Yongguk's bed against his wall. Realizing this is too much to deal with and that he hasn't eaten the whole day, he went out.

 

Jimin wondered about leaving the guys. Well, they were already in the works of debuting as a group. They just need polishing on Junhong.

 

Jimin wondered about the new group he's joining. What if they're all unwelcoming because we're gonna debut, we don't need another member!

 

Jimin wondered about Yoongi. Where was Yoongi now? Was he happy? Did he still remember Jimin? Did he still want Jimin in his life?

 

Jimin stopped thinking. He just passed the convenience store. So, he back tracked and went inside. He bought three sandwiches and a bottle of water. He almost lost balance when someone bumped into him.

 

"Woah! Hey there, Jimin-sshi. I didn't see you there."

 

Jimin gave him an are you kidding me look. "Really, Namjoon-sshi? I may be small, but I'm not invisible."

 

Namjoon laughed loudly at the sass Jimin was giving him. Yoongi-hyung would definitely have thought of a better comeback if given the time. Namjoon thought Jimin and Yoongi would be good together, like as friends. Yeah, Namjoon thought.

 

"Hey, Jimin-sshi, wanna go back to our place?" Namjoon asked.

 

"Um, no. I'm not up for one night stands. Besides, you're not my type." Jimin said while scoffing at the now laughing Namjoon.

 

"What I meant was, would you like to see the dorm you're gonna move in to next week? Just so you know the feeling." Namjoon said, clearing up Jimin's mind.

 

"Oh. Okay, Namjoon-sshi!" Jimin flashed Namjoon his eye smile.

 

"Hyung."

 

"I'm pretty sure you're older Namjoon-sshi."

 

Aish, this kid. Namjoon thought.

 

"Call me Namjoon-hyung, okay? Namjoon-sshi makes me feel very old."

 

"Oh."

 

Yeah, oh.

 

"Where have you been, hyung?" Jimin asked.

 

"Oh you know, everywhere but at the same time, nowhere." Namjoon admitted.

 

"Were you thinking about something, hyung?" Jimin pried.

 

Namjoon didn't want to tell Jimin their problem because Jimin was too young, and innocent, and adorable. Have you all seen that eye smile with that chubby cheeks? Man, even Yoongi's facade will be broken.

 

"Uh, nothing. So d'you wanna go now?" Namjoon deterred the conversation.

 

"Sure hyung! I'll just text my friends I would be out for a while." Jimin flashed his megawatt smile.

 

Namjoon was almost blinded by how happy this kid was. Namjoon wanted to protect the kid from all of the evils of the world. Seokjin would too. Even Hoseok. Taehyung would make good friends with Jimin, and Jungkook, well the maknae loves everybody. It's just Yoongi he's worried about.

 

*

 

It was almost two in the morning when Namjoon and Jimin got to the Bangtan dorm. The lights were still closed but a sliver of light peeked through the bottom of the spare room door. Huh, Namjoon thought, Yoongi-hyung went home already? That was new since when Yoongi leaves to blow off steam, he always opts to separate his dorm life from the outside world. He doesn't bring anyone home. Yoongi leaves the night before, Yoongi comes back two or three days after.

 

"Hyung?" Namjoon's abrupt stop made Jimin worried.

 

"It's nothing. Let's get some sleep first then I'll introduce you to everyone, okay?" Namjoon said.

 

"Okay, hyung." Jimin replied.

 

Namjoon went to his, Seokjin's, and Yoongi's shared bedroom and woke Seokjin up. Seokjin flung his arm to catch the intruder but Namjoon already knew of this so he ducked and pressed a kiss on Seokjin's neck which abruptly woke up the elder.

 

"You little . What now? It's like, too early to do this. Besides, you left me. I hate you." Seokjin mumbled.

 

"I stumbled onto our new member down the street. I brought him home with me so I can introduce you guys." Namjoon said while chuckling in between. He was so lucky because he had a very cute half asleep boyfriend.

 

"So now you go home picking up chicks, huh?" Seokjin mock cried.

 

"Seokjin-ah, you know I love you, right?" Namjoon kissed his eyes, cheeks, and nose. Seokjin waited for Namjoon to kiss his lips but--

 

"Ehem."

 

"Ah! Jimin-ah, this, uh, this is Seokjin." Namjoon said worried if Jimin saw what happened.

 

"Your boyfriend?" Jimin said with twinkling eyes.

 

"Uh."

 

"Yeah." Seokjin finished.

 

Namjoon's eyes went wide at the confession. Seokjin looked like he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter