Eight

In Between Here and There (and Nowhere and Everywhere)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Long- message at the end. Enjoy!)

 

The tension, whatever kind it is, was so thick, Seokjin swears the room was almost in zero visibility except for the two people in the middle of the room who are currently having a staring and crying contest. Seokjin thinks this situation is so laughable, he just reels his chuckles in. Namjoon spares him a weird glance and looks back at the couple, ah, Namjoon catches onto Seokjin’s thinking. Not wanting to bother the two cowards in the middle of the room, Namjoon and Seokjin grabbed the other members and usher them out of the dorm. They also left afterwards. As soon as the members stepped out of the building, Seokjin releases a hearty laugh in which Namjoon joins along.

 

Taehyung was clearly weirded out of his mind. So this is what my hyungs feel when I zone out, he thought. How come his two hyungs get to laugh? Was this a reality TV show? Are they filming?

 

“Hey you old farts, what are you laughing about?” Jungkook snapped.

 

“Yeah! We want in on the fun too!” Taehyung joined in.

 

Soon enough, Hoseok joins the other two who went ballistic. This caused Namjoon and Seokjin’s laughs to die down.

 

“Do you know what we’re laughing about?” Seokjin asked as he wipes the tears which are pooling around his eyes. Namjoon placed his arm around Seokjin’s shoulders while he clutches his stomach.

 

Hoseok stills, “No. What are we laughing about?” He asked with a wide smile.

 

So, another round of laughing ensues.

 

*

 

Yoongi couldn’t believe it.

 

Yoongi couldn’t simply believe what he is seeing right now. Yoongi couldn’t believe that Jimin was in front of him. Not only some random Jimin, but Park Jimin. His Park Jimin.

 

Yoongi wants to cry, but also laugh at the same time. He thinks that whatever deity there is, he must have been punishing Yoongi for being a . But he must have also been rewarding Yoongi for the occasional bursts of goodness Yoongi has done. Yoongi is losing his mind.

 

Since Yoongi’s mind can’t decipher the current situation, his reflexes take over. His feet drag him to the bedroom door. His ears shut off whatever noise not deemed important, and his eyes zone onto the door. He just needs to get out of here. He needs to think. He needs time to put everything all in place. Jimin is calling for him. He knows it. But he can’t hear anything. He can’t.

 

Jimin, on the other hand, had somewhat saw this coming. He wants to let out a dry mocking laugh. He wants to congratulate the person who set this all up, because damn he did well. Oh boy did he do well.

 

Jimin, in a way, can understand what Yoongi is feeling, and at the same time, can’t. He feels like this is such an irony, a set up. But what Jimin felt when he saw Yoongi was this new, albeit still welcomed, feeling. Yoongi just can’t think of something at all.

 

Well, Jimin has always been the one who understands. Jimin was the one who always reacts accordingly, the one who always gives in, the one who always gives time and effort to everything. While continuously gives, Yoongi always receives. Yoongi lashes out uncontrollably. He is the one who always fishes out compliments form people, though somewhat blessed with unbridled ingenuity when it comes to composing and producing.

 

Jimin sees Yoongi leaving. Was the meeting that negative for Yoongi? Was he not happy seeing Jimin now that the boy has grown up, handsomely at that?

 

“Hyung!”

 

Still, no reply from Yoongi.

 

“Hyung!”

 

, Jimin thinks. Yoongi’s nearing the door.

 

Jimin quickens his pace and yanks Yoongi’s arm. This must have snapped Yoongi from his focus and he was now looking face to face with Jimin.

 

From this close, Yoongi could see that Jimin was slowly losing the baby fats from his cheeks. Jimin’s glow reminds Yoongi of summertime, where the sunlight would filter through the curtains, lightly illuminating the room. What Yoongi can see clearly was the happiness Jimin emits.

 

And at this, Yoongi lets everything go. The darkness. The negativity. The stress. Everything. And he just takes it all, like the man he is. He takes in the glow. The happiness. He takes in Jimin.

 

With force, he crashes their lips together. They move together with such a sweet harmony that Yoongi pours out everything he ever wanted to say to Jimin in the sinful liplock. Yoongi could write about how soft Jimin’s lips felt when he kissed them. He could write how sweet Jimin’s mouth tasted when he roamed his tongue inside. He could write how puffed and swollen Jimin’s lips looked after, but still he can’t fathom how Jimin still looked beautiful.

 

They were both out of breath, panting lightly, but both are happy.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Yes, Jiminnie?” Yoongi gathered Jimin in his arms and Jimin cuddled into the warmth.

 

“I love you.” Jimin blushes at that.

 

Yoongi chuckles and tilts Jimin’s head upwards so he can look into the younger’s dark brown orbs. “I love you, too Park Jimin.”

 

 

*

 

“Hyung! Hyung! HYUUUUNG. Wake up!” Taehyung barges into the older’s shared bedroom with the other hyungs and straddled his most favorite hyung.

 

Hoseok was already awake even before Taehyung decided to be his alarm clock. Hoseok pretended to be asleep when said alarm clock dumped his lean and fit body onto the older.

 

“Hoseok-hyuuuung.” Taehyung whined. He held Hoseok’s shoulders and shook them violently. But still, Hoseok wouldn’t open his eyes.

 

“You won’t get up, huh?” Taehyung smiled maniacally.

 

He sat up from his position and just when Hoseok thought he was off the hook, he heard a battlecry.

 

“TICKLE ATTACK!”

 

Taehyung’s fingers jabbed every ticklish part of Hoseok. Hoseok can’t keep the façade anymore so he opened his eyes and tries to squirm out of the younger’s actions. Hoseok relents and lets his boyfriend indulge.

 

“Taetae-ah! I can’t breathe!” Hoseok half-huffs and half-laughs.

 

Then it happened. Taehyung poked a certain spot on the older’s midsection which caused Hoseok to jolt and subsequently, nudge his foot somewhere very painful for Taehyung.

 

“Ouch! Hyung! That hurt!” Taehyung cried.

 

Hoseok’s eyes widened in alarm and enclosed the crying baby inside his arms and legs. He kept roaming his hands all over Taehyung so he can locate where the younger was hurt. When his hand passed Taehyung’s head, the younger cried out. So, he started massaging his baby’s head.

 

But from the other side of the door-

 

“Ouch!”

“I’m sorry!”

“Not there- OOH! There! Ugh.”

“You feel that?”

“Yes, hyung. Oh my gosh.”

“Are you enjoying this?”

“Yes, Hoseokie. More! More!”

 

Yoongi didn’t sleep at the hyungs’ bedroom because he came back late with Jimin the night before. They were currently walking towards the end of the hall when they heard the weird noises. From afar, the noises sound like donkeys braying, but when they got close to the door, Yoongi smirked when he saw that Jimin was so scandalized by Taehyung and Hoseok.

 

“Hyung?” Jimin looked so innocent and small when he turned to Yoongi. Yoongi guffawed and covered Jimin’s ears while leading him to the kitchen.

 

“Hoseok needs his fix too, Jiminnie. Just like how I needed mine last night.” Yoongi winked and he left Jimin redder than ever.

 

*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter