One

In Between Here and There (and Nowhere and Everywhere)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is believed that mortals have their soulmate; their other half, their missing piece. This belief resulted from a myth in which after Zeus’, a Greek god, failed romance with a mortal, he split them into two and sent the other half on the other end of the world, making the reunion of the two halves a mission to be planned out their whole lives.

 

 “Jimin-ah! Come on, you’re running late!” A loud booming voice echoed from down the hall.

Jimin had just finished drying his hair and was attempting to brush his teeth and put on his shorts when his roommate called. Today was going to be Jimin’s day. He was going to audition for BigHit Entertainment’s new hiphop group. Granted, Jimin’s not that much a fan of hiphop, but this will do. 

He has dreamed since forever for this opportunity and when his choreo-hyung told him that Bang PD-nim was looking for vocals and a dancer, his hyung told him he was the first choice. Well, he has got to be; with what two years of working his off and improving his vocals have to pay off eventually. Nevertheless, he thanked his hyung profusely and humbly bowing to him even on his way out and his hyung just dismissed him with a wave of a hand and a pat on the back. It meant nothing to his choreographer, but everything to Jimin. This was his ticket to finally finding the light in his life.

Jogging to the building, Jimin had his earphones on and was currently dreaming of cheers of ‘Park Jimin! Park Jimin!’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter