Part 7 : The Labouring Day

Drabbles By Me

Drabble 7 : The Labouring Day

          It seemed that my firsat pregnancy turned out into twins. We knew it on the last month of the pregnancy. Every one in the fami;ly squealed in delight. They were all jumping up and down even our parents when we informed that about having twins. During the pregancy you had the names of our childresn if the baby was a girl you would name her Jung Jiyool and if the baby was a boy you would name him Jung Moonbin. When we heard about having twins from the doctors, you seemed confused about the names. Then one night after coming back from office, you hugged me and whispered to me that you finally had names for the twins. If the twins were girls, you had Jiyool and JaeYun and if they were boys, you had Moonbin and Woobin. I hugged you tight and sent butterflies kisses over your face. I love all the names you had chosen for our children Yunnie-ah.

          The H day of labouring finally came. Our parents and Jihye came to the hospital. Although you hated to see blood but you braved yourself to accompany me during the C – Section. Beads of sweat were all over your face Yunho-ah, I knew you were so nervous but I was so proud that you came to face your fear for our sake, me and our children. After almost 5 hours in the operation roo, another surprise came. Our twins are a boy and a girl Yunho-ah. I wept and wept and you were standing there in agape. Your almond shape eyes didn’t blink at all seeing the nurses showed you the babies. Silent tears streamed on your face and I was stunned when you showed me our babies before I fell unconsious. After being moved to the VVIP room, waiting for me to wake up, you also fell asleep next to me I guessed. When I opened my eyes and saw your sleeping position I felt pity for you, Love. I caressed you hair and not long you stirred up and opened your eyes too. You stared at me with so much love, Baby-ah, then you kissed my forehead and thanked me to give him two beautiful angels in our life. I told him that I wanted to see my angels. Then you pressed the button to call the nurse. Within 10 minutes the nurse came along with our parents and Jihye. They were drumstruck as they questioned themselves why the nurse carried 2 babies to our room. Then it hit them and they all squealed almost making my little angels cry. The nurse put the babies in my arms. My baby boy was the exact replica of Yunho with big doe eyes like mine while my baby girl was the exact replica of me with the dark brown orbs of Yunho though she still inherited my doe eyes perfectly. The nurse showed me the initiation of feeding so that the babies knew themselves. Without so much difficulty both my angels succeeded in the initiation. Both hungrily from my two . I didn’t feel tired although my hands were numb at the first time. After the babies were full, our moms took them to their hands and showed them to our dads. Silent tears formed on their faces Yunho-ah, knowing that they became grandfathers of two beautiful angels. Jihye cried shamelessly and snapped the pictues then sent them to his fiance in London. He couldn’t come to accompany Jihye on my labouring day but he would positively come on the baptism day. We decided to baptist our babies soon. I gave you the full right of naming our angels and you told us that the angels would be named Jung Jiyool and Jung Moonbin. They are such beautiful names for our beloved Yunho-ah.

          A month after they were born, they were baptised at the church where we had held our vows. You let me choose the baptist name, for Moonbin I chose Louis Alexandre and for Jiyool I chose Louise Archangela. They wouldn’t carry their baptist names for the daily basis. We decided to have their Korean names their whole life. They would be informed about their baptist names and let them decide whether to have it or no when they turned into 21 years old. Our best friends all came all the way, Chunnie and Suie became Moonbin’s godfather while Minnie and Phillipe (Jihye’s Fiance) became Jiyool’s.

 

A/N Here is the update :) sorry that I use my pen name here as I couldn't think any other names ^-^

anyway........please enjoy the chapter and comments are appreciated :)

Merci mille fois ^^