Part 5 : Our Blessing Marriage

Drabbles By Me

Drabble 5 : Our Blessing Marriage

 

          A year later, our mariage preparation was held. Our parents were so busy, they never wanted to miss the details even it was tiring for them. It was decided that we only wanted simple marriage with only familes, relatives and best friends attend. Chullie and Suie were busy with attires…. I sown our tuxedoes ad I wanted them to be very special for us. I chose to wear the white ones while you chose the black ones. Each couple had their own style of tuxedoes, Suie and Chullie sown the tuxs for our daddies while Soo Young helped them with our moms gown. They insisted to have them simple but elegant.

          The H day finally came and I was so nervous Yunho-ah…. I was afraid I couldn’t meet what I had expected for. I was afraid that you couldn’t make it. All the bad feelings swirled in my tummy even moms couldn’t calm me down. A short phone call from you finally calmed me (perhaps your mom told you that I was really really nervous to the bottom). My dad walked me to the altar and with his teary eyes he gave me to you. Chunnie played the wedding song then we had our vows. I couldn’t help it Yunho-ah…. I cried on our wedding vow, but that was happiness cry. When we had our vows you never left your eyes to the other sides but my eyes. There I saw love love love and love, unconditipnally for me. I smiled the most beautiful smile I had ever had.

          Since we lived in a small city, the whole town inhabitants came, witnessing our marriage. Moms cried when we managed to say “I do”. Their cries were the happiest cries they had showed me. My parents trusted me to your hands, they had known you would always look after me no matter what, and you would always be with me no matter obstacles we would have in the future. Their predictions are all correct Yunho-ah, you never once leave me in good or bad. You always stay by my side during happy times and double it during hard times.

 

a/n : sorry for all the mistyping and grammatical errors :) enjoy the update and comment comment comment is highly appreciated :) Thanx mille fois :)